The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

on a side note, a FMA safariland QLS adapter just turned up in the mail.

I think I ordered it back in February or something and completely forgot about it :D

5 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

not normally one for artificial weathering (preferr to let it happen natural) but that's looking good.

Thanks 👍

The trick is to know when to stop 😄

Just now, Monkman said:

Fed up carrying multiple bags to events, so decided to take up the 20% Summer sale from Tactree and stop messing about and buy a decent bag to carry all my shit.  :)

Almost afraid to ask but how much wazat?

2 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Almost afraid to ask but how much wazat?

£226.  Steep, but it's quality and will last for years.  It's a deployment bag, but only place i'd be deploying it to the airsoft field and maybe a holiday somewhere. :)

2 hours ago, Monkman said:

£226.  Steep, but it's quality and will last for years.  It's a deployment bag, but only place i'd be deploying it to the airsoft field and maybe a holiday somewhere. :)

Yeah, pricy but useful as you say.  Hey, if it works for you 👍

• Mostly Retired Moderators
22 minutes ago, Leader Bee said:

Haven't played in ages so i'm unsure if my UKARA has expired but I just placed an order for a cybergun FN2000 and an ICS MGL, I suppose the store will get back to me and let me know if my UKARA is no good anymore...

Just search your email inbox for "UKARA player number" and you'll have the date it was issued.

Not purchased but given to me by my old Battlebuddy. 

3 Madbull and 1 unknown 40mm Moscart. One was leaking but a bit of lube fixed that up. Great considering I managed to fubar all 4 of my moscarts the other day! But if I can get those working again then surely an ICS MGL is on the cards?

Guarder Drop Leg left handed holster - I have the right handed version. So some Akimbo action?

Kombatuk tan drop leg. 

Lots of paracord. 

20200726_211728.jpg

20200726_212247.jpg

On 16/07/2020 at 06:48, Cr0-Magnon said:

My FDE Scorpion EVO is finally here and I've just bought a Pakse Sapper Handguard, retractable stock and red dot sight to dress it up.

Where did you get the handguard and stock from if you dont mind sharing?

On 16/07/2020 at 21:21, Davegolf said:

Never had an issue with Super Precision Geoff's.

TBH we should all be using BIOs

I have been saying this for a while, I still have ahalf a box of blasters in the garage. As soon as I am through them I am making the switch.

Problem is I only use semi auto and I pick my shots so a bottle can last me ages.

I used to exclusively use Green Devil BIOs way back when.

They are scarce in the U.K. but I recently bought a load from Belgium.

Did some 50M testing with my G36 couple nights back.

Long story short, was using non BIO Geoff's Super Precision 0.28s, switched to GD 0.28s, easy 40% grouping size reduction, AND THEY ARE BIOs!!!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

Long story short, was using non BIO Geoff's Super Precision 0.28s, switched to GD 0.28s, easy 40% grouping size reduction, AND THEY ARE BIOs!!!

Thems is bold claims there man....