The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

My MK43 piston broke. Had to use the one earmarked for the M249. 

At least this time I know what AOE is an how to correct it! 

So ordered another 14 Tooth SHS. 

Just bought a Cyma CM045 AKS-74U with wood furniture and canvas sling :) I had the tactical one and it was a beast of a gun (especially with a few upgrades!) and I regret selling it. It easily shot TF guys at the top of the Copehill Down tower (sHoRt bArElLs cAn"T sHoOt fAr dErRp....) and was the best CQB I have used ergonomics wise (don't let my MP7A2 hear that!) 

Plan is to turn this into a weathered AK as you might find leaning against a shack wall in Afghanistan, but make the performance a little better :) Internally I have a Gate NanoHARD, G&G Green rubber and some gearbox shims to add, it will be running off a 11.1v LiPo and using steel 125rd mags. The ultimate sleeper gun / bad guy loadout / loaner / backup to my GBBs

Next purchase will be ANOTHER gun case 🤪

• Supporters
1 hour ago, SSPKali said:

Just bought a Cyma CM045 AKS-74U with wood furniture and canvas sling :) I had the tactical one and it was a beast of a gun (especially with a few upgrades!) and I regret selling it. It easily shot TF guys at the top of the Copehill Down tower (sHoRt bArElLs cAn"T sHoOt fAr dErRp....) and was the best CQB I have used ergonomics wise (don't let my MP7A2 hear that!) 

Plan is to turn this into a weathered AK as you might find leaning against a shack wall in Afghanistan, but make the performance a little better :) Internally I have a Gate NanoHARD, G&G Green rubber and some gearbox shims to add, it will be running off a 11.1v LiPo and using steel 125rd mags. The ultimate sleeper gun / bad guy loadout / loaner / backup to my GBBs

Next purchase will be ANOTHER gun case 🤪

I had one of those, great little gun but I just couldn't get on with it. I think my short fingers just weren't built for AK controls!

• Moderators

this is @bladerunner168 fault:lol:, after his new carpet pics were posted....:unsure:

so i picked up a couple of these 

image.png.8a917fca59804005eb92ab8591cb733a.png

should help reduce some rail space!

edit....

should have shopped around more and gone a few pages into google as could have saved a few £:lol:

18 minutes ago, Liam1992 said:

Did I read that right, 11 Mags?

Are you planning to invade anywhere nice? 

They're only 45 rounders so they'll get used. I'm going to need some pouches for them though

got a cybergun aks74u second hand. Never realised how small these things are until now. regular ak74 for size comparison. It was missing the handguard retaining pin but ive replaced that and it seems to run perfectly other than that. It does have the kalashnikov markings on the side but im probably gonna get rid of them. Also I should actually save money for a camera with working autofocus

DSCF5133.JPG

Just had one of these from eBay. They’re pretty good actually. Nice and clear. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=324209639247&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Sorry, thought a picture might come up. It’s a Trijicon clone 

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Airsoft Newb said:

Just had one of these from eBay. They’re pretty good actually. Nice and clear. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=324209639247&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Sorry, thought a picture might come up. It’s a Trijicon clone 

Bloody Newbs 😜

2 hours ago, osteoshot said:

I may have inadvertently taken the money from the sale of my scorpion and turned it into a hicapa.

damm the elite shooting centre and it's shiny things

This is why I don't let myself do a hi Capa build or even look at their website

2 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

got a cybergun aks74u second hand. Never realised how small these things are until now. regular ak74 for size comparison. It was missing the handguard retaining pin but ive replaced that and it seems to run perfectly other than that. It does have the kalashnikov markings on the side but im probably gonna get rid of them. Also I should actually save money for a camera with working autofocus

DSCF5133.JPG

It's the AK74 that is oversized :D 

2 hours ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

Ordered, but still waiting om. Vortex Crossfire RDS

Would be grateful if you could let me know how you find the reticle - mine is pretty starbursty. I may be a bit astigmatic but ive used a fair few red dot sights in my time which have been / are crystal clear. Thanks