The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

6 hours ago, Keithlag said:

Got a new AK74 and some spare mags also got some more mags for my MP5 also some nuprol paint.

D166F91D-B5BB-4E21-9CBA-BD5F57E66B2E.JPG

IMG_3949.jpg

Nice work with the paint job 👍

My birthday is coming up and noticed that the AliExpress Vector Optics Outlet was having a sale. 

I only own one zoom scope and it came free with a JG SL8. The gun itself only cost £100. So I have never had a decent scope. 

Finally got a decent PSO for the SVU! I love the steel hammarite alike finish. Only £108!

Vector Optics Dragunov 4x24 SVD First Focal Plane Sniper ...

Also picked up a Vector Optics Tsyklon with SKS overlay. This will be for my SV98 Bolty clone. Only £36! 

HTB1AWbyaErrK1RkSne1q6ArVVXaz.jpg

I guess Vector optics are ok?

• Supporters

Picked up a GoPro Max. I already have a 7 Black so I didnt feel the need for an 8, but non of the sessions are up to date with the technology (mainly looking for image stabilization). The Max may have been a bit pricy, but I think Ill set it up like AirsoftCamMan's and itll work nicely. 

Project "summer ghillie" is a go

IMG_20200616_115328286.jpg.359819abafb3d0e55ec290ec3cc734ab.jpg

@Asomodai - I've been looking at the Russian style red dot from Vector Optics for a while now. I'd be interested in hearing your feedback once you receive it.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@Asomodai - I've been looking at the Russian style red dot from Vector Optics for a while now. I'd be interested in hearing your feedback once you receive it.

I have a few Vector Optics scopes and one of their "budget" range branded Victoptics. They're all really good, sharp image, good quality controls. The Victoptics one is first focal plane too!

8 minutes ago, Lozart said:

I have a few Vector Optics scopes and one of their "budget" range branded Victoptics. They're all really good, sharp image, good quality controls. The Victoptics one is first focal plane too!

I might have to look at them (Vector Optics) as an option for sticking a dedicated optic on each of RIF's in that case. Do they hold their zero well?

11 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

I might have to look at them (Vector Optics) as an option for sticking a dedicated optic on each of RIF's in that case. Do they hold their zero well?

I will caution and say that I have not heard good things about their replica of that russian red dot sight the name of which escapes me now. Edit: That's not quite true. I don't think I've read anything specific to the vector one. but I can't help but feel the vector one is just an "ACM" with their logo on it. 

I think its worth noting that I'm pretty sure they stick their branding on a fair few things - they certainly weren't the first to bring out that 1x28 russian rds anyway. 

That being said I have a Vector Optics 1x35 "Tempest" multi reticle red dot sight and I'm very happy with it. My one, at least can be zeroed, and holds zero too. The choice of reticle is really nice (I like the eotech style one for day time and the crosshair style with nods).  Its like an Aimpoint Comp M4 but not quite. That's a thumbs up from me.

Short version: I took a punt with the Tempest and it paid off. I'd take a punt again.

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

They work fine for me but I only have AEGs so no real issue with recoil!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

I will caution and say that I have not heard good things about their replica of that russian red dot sight the name of which escapes me now. Edit: That's not quite true. I don't think I've read anything specific to the vector one. but I can't help but feel the vector one is just an "ACM" with their logo on it. 

you mean the pk-a? https://russianoptics.net/PK-A.html

i do have a replica which externally looks very similar to the pic @Asomodai dropped (at least in terms of finish quality), although it's some rando chinese brand.

pretty nice externals but internally it's the same setup as (insert £10 chinese red dot here) and there's quite a tint to it, although that said it's never shifted zero on me (on an aeg, doubt it'd take a gbb). of course parallax free is a term most airsoft sights don't understand.

Well this just arrived for me.

WE MP7 A1 (New Wave Small Rice if you want to be picky).  Sure it has a few areas for improvement, but that’s just a good excuse to tinker. I know the consensus is the TM is a better SMG, but the Marui really didn’t interest me due to not being full size it’s also considerably more expensive.

Second pic is a WE G17 with a compensator just for scale. 

6CD03FB0-8CBB-4E98-AC96-B12ECE7F6267.jpeg

4440CB52-A0C5-4483-81A2-88F1A2B833EE.jpeg

Small tweak to the existing kit, added the Acetech Lighter BT Tracer. Carried out some testing recently & have to say am certainly impressed

My current tracer unit is a G&G rechargeable which has served me well, however this little fella is half the size / double the brightness output, so gets a huge thumbs up from me

Unknown.png

YT Footage can be seen here:

To state, I'm not a YT creator so excuse shonky camera angle & even worse commentary, not an NV expert either so if my terminology if off then don't crucify me!!

Footage was captured using a TM MK46 running at 1J, great news for this platform is that a selection of springs will be available within the next fortnight, so look forward to be able to increase power outputs. The NV recorder is an Unobtainium ANVRS, IR Pointer & Flood are both Zentico  Perst-4 & Klesch-2, lastly NV Monocular is an Gen 3 ITT PVS14 Omni VII

Lockdown has had me tinkering and sorting out my guns and buying new ones.

So far I have got for my TM MP7

Under rail adapter (have cut off the folding grip, just need to grind it down and make it nice) bolts and threadlock to make it work

QD silencer 

Acetech pistol tracer

Element PEQ

T1 sight

Rail slingmount

Once I have done the rail and stuckal the bling on I plan on sending it to geartech for a custom paint job

Found a good deal on an MP9 with mags, cqb bolt and those stupidly large silencer so I picked up to go with it

T1 sight

MP9 sling

Element PEQ

Bought all the bits so my viper VX rig is now complete, have the rig with 1 x quad smg panel, 1 x double smg panel, 1 x double pistol panel and a dangler. Just need to adjust it to fit now.

Also picked up a holster for the Hi cappa

Thats two weapons and my rig totally sorted.

I am now looking at the vector and hi cappa, I have some bits in mind I want to pick up.

From HWAirsoft. 

Two Lonex M4 Flash mags. Need to get some decent Hi Caps to see if they will feed faster then what I currently have. 

Nothing fancy, just a dynatex bfg holster and malice clip to fit it to my battlebelt. Followed by several hours moving pouches about to make it all fit in a way i was comfortable with.

2 hours ago, ghostwalker said:

Nothing fancy, just a dynatex bfg holster and malice clip to fit it to my battlebelt. Followed by several hours moving pouches about to make it all fit in a way i was comfortable with.

You will move it around at least once more before your happy :D  

10 minutes ago, DopeYourScope said:

Ordered a pair of these suits for me and a friend from Ataka EU in Germany hopefully with a few personal touches could make a really nice ghillie.

They look great, although a bit shiny (I suggest a veeeeery light dusting with light brown/light green spray to remove it, or just the good old mud bath).

Almost pulled the trigger on one myself.

Just now, Skara said:

They look great, although a bit shiny (I suggest a veeeeery light dusting with light brown/light green spray to remove it, or just the good old mud bath).

Almost pulled the trigger on one myself.

Exactly what I was thinking; a bit of mud, paint and some real vegetation will bring that into a usable colour 🤘

This was a real tough one for me.

Been slobbering over one ever since I started 3 years ago. Kept putting it off so I could purchase some really quite rare bullpups. 

Finally the king of the bullpup sniper rifles (That is usable, sorry WA2000)

Pre Ordered SRS Silverback 16" Covert A2 in OD, Right handed model from @Fire Support. (They have done me a couple of solids in the past, so the business goes to them). 

16OD-right-quarter-scaled.jpg

Also purchased SBK M150 Spring, SRS Fast Hop, 3 additional SRS OD Steel mags. I am going to try and keep this setup for a while before I start going wild with upgrades. Just want it to lift .48s reliably and straight. Grabbed a Mosfet for my M249 and another Nuprol 1450Mah 7.4v Stick battery as my 3 year old ones are end of life. 

I am so bloody poor, its not even funny. But at least I will "hopefully" have this by the end of July. 

A proud addition to my bullpup armoury!