The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Mmmmhm.

Whether he's gonna offer super-mixed camo at regular prices I dunno cause it'd be a lot more effort and inefficient with materials to make these vs one pattern/colour the usual way, but I'll chat to him soon.

13 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Got a few too many LiPos kicking about so thought I should store them all a little better!

IMG_4875.JPG

I've not seen that before.... I just keep my lipos in a biscuit tin... Maybe I should look at something more safe like this solution?

I was the same, have a small LiPo bag, but I recently got a 1/8 RC car and they are BIG LiPos, came across that box and thought it would be sensible to put them all in there for storage and transport

Just arrived , From Patrol Base one of the WE - AsiaElectric Gun p320’s

fired it in the back garden and shots serve off to the right 🤬

Looking down the inside barrel, it appears to have a couple of very minute blemishes 

hope they are quick at dealing with returns?

looks tidy though 

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

2 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@rocketdogbert - Where do you get your optics from? Apologies, think I've asked before.

Clones almost always aliexpress or DHgate 

Genuine where ever I can pick up a bargain lol

Lockdown is dangerous for my wallet. Curiosity ended up with a purchase of a LCT 106 to use for parts, then I had a spare LCT V3 gearbox just sitting there next to an ASG Infinity 45,000...

SHS DSG 

SHS 32:1 gears

M140 Spring

Maple leaf Macaron 50*
Combat Union AK Hop

Gate trigger cables

Pack’o’shims

Retro Arms 9 tooth piston (can’t be arsed to break out the dremel)

Should be good fun building that when it all arrives. I’ve had my eye on the combat union hop for a while. It’s probably no better or worse than the modify one it’ll be replacing but IT IS very shiny!

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Alimcd said:

Should be good fun building that when it all arrives. I’ve had my eye on the combat union hop for a while. It’s probably no better or worse than the modify one it’ll be replacing but IT IS very shiny and I was quite bored 

the combat union hop is pretty good, got one recently and from what little testing i've been able to do performance wise it's on a par with the MAXX unit's for the m4 if not quite as shiny on the finish.

the barrel locking mech is massively over engineered, makes you wander what russian fps limits are like...

Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

the combat union hop is pretty good, got one recently and from what little testing i've been able to do performance wise it's on a par with the MAXX unit's for the m4 if not quite as shiny on the finish.

the barrel locking mech is massively over engineered, makes you wander what russian fps limits are like...

That’s about the first feedback I’ve seen on the web regarding the Combat Union, I hope you know how reassuring your words are! Half of me was expecting a £60 shiny turd.

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

That’s about the first feedback I’ve seen on the web regarding the Combat Union, I hope you know how reassuring your words are! Half of me was expecting a £60 shiny turd.

glad to know it's reassuring.

i was kind of the same when i got mine, especially as some of the manufacturing marks aren't too endearing on first inspection (unfinished waterjet cuts for example) however for the fundamental task of lobbing bb's downrange it's better than any other ak hop i've dealt with.

massive pain in the ass to adjust though, you're gonna have to just get used to opening the top cover.

1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

massive pain in the ass to adjust though, you're gonna have to just get used to opening the top cover.

It will just be nice to have an AK style hop that stays set during a game, the slider style always seem to have a mind of their own

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

It will just be nice to have an AK style hop that stays set during a game, the slider style always seem to have a mind of their own

tiny o rings are your freind.

i know what you mean though, getting them to not be sticky/gritty whilst also holding position ain't easy.

the CU one won't move, nice o-ring on the adjustment wheel.

Just bought a conversion kit to turn my gas blowback g36c into a full length german army style as well as the traditional german army scope with the built in red dot and a new mag release and ra tech charging handle to replace blue parts. Even with all of this and the price of the original rifle its ended up cheaper than buying a full length we tech g36 and I have a spare barrel, 2 mags and other parts to mess with. 

1 hour ago, HuttArmouries said:

Just bought a conversion kit to turn my gas blowback g36c into a full length german army style as well as the traditional german army scope with the built in red dot and a new mag release and ra tech charging handle to replace blue parts. Even with all of this and the price of the original rifle its ended up cheaper than buying a full length we tech g36 and I have a spare barrel, 2 mags and other parts to mess with. 

Get some before and after pics on here.

On 11/06/2020 at 11:21, rocketdogbert said:

another clone UH-1, next to my clone R1X

0742C55E-E4A9-4EAE-A69F-95281EF09BA1.jpeg

60580FCC-0FBC-49FA-8A14-B85754EA365E.jpeg

And now the Razor is mine! ALL MINE!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, needed to get that out of my system.
Razor arrived today from the awesome @rocketdogbert - excellent bit of kit and thoroughly looking forward to using it in anger at some point 😄 

So jealous of that vortex holo... 

Wanted something small to run with the sniper :

Comes with two mid cap mags, foregrip and peq box, seems good value for money, quick blast and its firing nicely on 11.1's

IMG_20200613_162858.jpg

IMG_20200613_162830.jpg

IMG_20200611_150102.jpg