Box came damaged, content is safe though

AygZ81y.jpg

LOOK.

AT.

THAT.

VvEXPCz.jpg

a6jVjW5.jpg

MuhRGt4.jpg

Still on the fence grabbing one for myself, it is gorgeous though!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

XAR7Bs0.jpg

dis just came in

fTDesLh.jpg

box 'o bits including a SHS M90 for the Striker

RJ9sHBg.jpg

Box came damaged, content is safe though

AygZ81y.jpg

LOOK.

AT.

THAT.

VvEXPCz.jpg

a6jVjW5.jpg

MuhRGt4.jpg

6 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Still on the fence grabbing one for myself, it is gorgeous though!

Had that exact one myself. Externally it was great, internally it was decent. Maybe better than decent, but I sat on it for about a year then sold it when moving. Never really used it so I cant say other than it had a decent ROF and range.

Just now, EDcase said:

Just needs some

RUSSIAN KIT TO GO WITH IT.

I'm starting to think I made a terrible mistake :(

Just now, Skara said:

You've turned to the dark side 😆

Picked up an Unobtainium Gear NV recorder for my PVS-14 monocular. Really nice fitting eye piece clamp & simple to use.

Will be giving it some testing tomorrow night along with a Thermal Scope with built in recording for some side by side comparison 

IMG20200527152026.jpg

IMG20200527152051.jpg

IMG20200527152035.jpg

IMG20200527152042.jpg

13 minutes ago, Skara said:

I made the very same mistake but I love it! My bank balance doesn't though . . .  is it really my fault Russia uses some comfy gucci gear?! 😄

And in regards to the thread just put some money into a Vector Optics PSO ready for my next rifle and my AAP-01 should be here in a week

2 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

Picked up an Unobtainium Gear NV recorder for my PVS-14 monocular. Really nice fitting eye piece clamp & simple to use.

Will be giving it some testing tomorrow night along with a Thermal Scope with built in recording for some side by side comparison 

IMG20200527152026.jpg

IMG20200527152051.jpg

IMG20200527152035.jpg

IMG20200527152042.jpg

Would very much like to see a snippet of footage! 👌🏻

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Skara said:

smersh smersh smersh smersh.....

i'm not exaggerating when i say my smersh supplanted every other rig i had overnight.

that said, the beauty of an ak is it's just as valid to rock up in jeans and a t-shirt with any old chest rig.

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

smersh smersh smersh smersh.....

You tricked me into buying an ak. You won't trick me again.

But damn the smersh (of all the russian rigs) seems really well thought....

I'll check grey shop tomorrow :P

• Supporters

Picked up a few more things since my last post. It feels nice to have money again haha. 

So to start - spare bipod as I never have enough, extra MP7 mag someone was selling secondhand for $5, FDE ladder covers for the MP7, a few patches, and a MCX grip for my custom MPX project. Unfortunately the seller neglected to say it was missing its motor height screw - if anyone has a MCX and can figure out the threading id be much appreciative. 

Then, I have gotten confirmation that the sidearm for my Juggernaut kit was done being built and is on its way back to me - should be here Friday. Its a special Classic Army Nanogun I lovingly call "The Chode". I wont go into any more detail but yall are smart - you can figure it out. Pics will be posted when it arrives. 

Then I got a good deal on a NVG recorder. Im unsure if its an ANVRS 3 like Mike's as its case has been removed and its been wired to an external battery pack for convenience. Should be fun.

Getting my Flecktarn Lindnerhof PC converted to First Spear Tubes as well, so thats nice.

Placed the order for the final parts of my VFC 417a2 build today.

Bought some dual comm Peltor Comtac IIIs. My TCI Liberator 2s are a PITA to switch between helmet and headband-mounted, and Ive wanted a dual-comm option for awhile now. I like my music, dont judge me.

I’ve been trying to find an appropriate AKs74u front set to repair a 14 year old Unicorn kit For ages and ended up just buying a new LCT LCK106 last night instead for parts. There will be left-overs so PM me if you are after a new LCT GB, Charging handle or receiver and folding stock.

The Unicorn is now a bit like trigger’s mop. I don’t think there’ll be a single piece left from the original kit but it’s the same old workhorse I’ve had for 14 years...

23 hours ago, EDcase said:

Fail...

Has to be airsoft related

Unless you plan to make BB catchers out of em 😁

Yes I am in the middle of making something - in a over complicated way probably 🤪 (will post when I’m done but I got side tracked with two recent deliveries 

Scope images straight out of the box and nothing set - first is from iPhone at normal and down the scope at x3 mag - too much hand shake at x3 even worse at x9 so didn’t bother after a few failed attempts, chimney is about 150 metres away (guess-ti-mate)

0CFA3B42-71BB-4306-853E-83BE1A60075E.jpeg

B8D55B89-19A6-4654-AFDD-B9708F97CD56.jpeg

1077870C-9B27-4754-B4F4-4B1DEEF1D011.jpeg

EFFD98EE-11A1-4614-8CF2-91522E435599.jpeg

91A4F83D-7AEC-4A01-A47F-64E8D01F8A86.jpeg

C76724A2-F882-44E2-88F4-C6D3270B8D34.jpeg

75D69C7C-B027-4360-A517-E0869F876DB7.jpeg

DA62D21A-DBFE-4148-823A-5C1B7BDEB74A.jpeg

Some more Strike Industries parts arrived :). Means the MWS is nearing actual completion, that is, if I stop browsing for new shit to put on... Also a a new grip for my AKM, really didn't like the original grip so ordered one to get free shipping, win-win!
So next to the AK grip we've got a set of silly, completely unnecessary but cool looking 45 degree back-up iron sights(which can also be used as lower 1/3rd), a billet aluminum dustcover and trigger guard, a magazine release, a forward assist and some
M-Lok covers!

IMG_5411.jpg

47 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I cracked, and bought a NorthEast Airsoft Sten

BCC3F0AE-CAD3-4CB1-B8A7-5C81C3D751C8.jpeg

how is it I am greatly anticipating their UZI

1 minute ago, BigStew said:

you not fired it yet?

I meant the Uzi. I’ve bought the Sten, it hasn’t arrived yet lol

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

I meant the Uzi. I’ve bought the Sten, it hasn’t arrived yet lol

Ah I was hoping if the Sten shot well it was a good indication for the UZI. then maybe they will do a GBB Sterling