The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

4 minutes ago, Noddy45 said:

First gun and bits and bobs arrived - I had asked in another thread which pistol to buy and understand this was probably asked quite a few times in the past however thank you to @Heath @heroshark @Davegolf @Dentonboy @Nick G @Zarrin @BigStew for your helpful replies - @rocketdogbert mentioned at the beginning of the thread that the TM FNX-45 was the best out of the box pistol available at the moment and that’s what I got - My gun model is Mazie😜

BF98782E-9605-475C-8606-A5DAE2E5647F.jpeg

4C93B7F7-CF3E-4A94-A2A6-96F57D203691.jpeg

182CAE1B-B6DE-4BDC-BB9C-CF1B6608F72E.jpeg

You are going to love it, I guarantee. For a giggle, if you load it with .40’s,  it will shoot to 80m with no modifications, and repeatable groupings at 65m

• Supporters
1 hour ago, HuttArmouries said:

Two more for the collection. both made by jg and super cheap. Unfortunately this seems to be the only fal style rifle still available apart from the ares slr and ive heard horror stories about that one. Need to remove the stickers still and up the fps on the g3 but Im still super happy with both. Mag pouch recommendations are needed however XD. 

DSCF4750.JPG

Gorgeous 😘

(Link for the fal ?.......ps, not forgotten about the bandolier, just not found it yet🤔)

On 24/04/2020 at 15:11, Noddy45 said:

First gun and bits and bobs arrived - I had asked in another thread which pistol to buy and understand this was probably asked quite a few times in the past however thank you to @Heath @heroshark @Davegolf @Dentonboy @Nick G @Zarrin @BigStew for your helpful replies - @rocketdogbert mentioned at the beginning of the thread that the TM FNX-45 was the best out of the box pistol available at the moment and that’s what I got - My gun model is Mazie😜

It's nice to see that you've actually taken on board the advice and not just bought a raven glock because they're cheap.

That's how those threads normally go.

1 minute ago, Cromulon1994 said:

It's nice to see that you've actually taken on board the advice and not just bought a raven glock because they're cheap.

That's how those threads normally go.

I made numerous mistakes on previous pastimes these days I try to buy once even it’s an extra few pounds  - I think you always save in the long run......easy choice TBH when you have forum members with strong posts and likes also.

Really enjoying the site👍

59 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Gorgeous 😘

(Link for the fal ?.......ps, not forgotten about the bandolier, just not found it yet🤔)

I think this version has been discontinued too but I found a few still in stock at gunfire.pl here : https://gunfire.com/en/products/jg3000-carbine-replica-1152199199.html Its reduced to clear and they only have a couple left. Mags are also very hard to find though you can still get classic army ones on ebay for stupid prices. 

no worries about the bandolier. Its not like I can go out anywhere to use it XD. 

1 hour ago, HuttArmouries said:

Two more for the collection. both made by jg and super cheap. Unfortunately this seems to be the only fal style rifle still available apart from the ares slr and ive heard horror stories about that one. Need to remove the stickers still and up the fps on the g3 but Im still super happy with both. Mag pouch recommendations are needed however XD. 

DSCF4750.JPG

Have always had a passing interest in the Green JG Fal. Whats over the overall build quality like? Easy to takedown?

Just now, HuttArmouries said:

Green one? do you mean the g3

Sorry yes, the G3! 

9 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Sorry yes, the G3! 

This is the second I have owned. the first was an sg1 with the big mp5 style handguard. That one creaked a bunch and didnt feel great. This one the foregrip is the same thickness of plastic but much slimmer. makes it really nice and solid for a mostly plastic gun. Body is pretty good, fire selector is very nice and clicky. The grip isnt great but thats probably just me. overall feels pretty good for the price and looks the part. I would not recommend hk slapping it though. thats gonna break the charging handle pretty quick. Also its currently £90 on taiwan gun 

1 black belt. 2 black taco m4 pouches. 3 tracer unit. 4 outer barrel m4. 5 deans connecters (5) 6 over glasses black mesh goggles 7 sling mount 8 cm o23 gearbox 9 sj400 camera 10 0.20 bbs (4000) 11 0.20 green tracer bbs (1000) 12 0.20 black bbs (1000) for my cqb loadout wating for my ukara number but site closed just as I joined .

24 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Just got this little thing.

Pneumatic, incredible accuracy.

20200426_130738.jpg

Maruzen?

Just now, BigStew said:

Maruzen?

No, it's actually the well. I've just paid 15 quid for it while dropping some stuff off to a mate.

Quite surprised at how well it shoots. And it's really quiet. This will definitely be used in game.

• Supporters

Looks like one of those Digicon target shooter thingies (or a spin off/variant thereof), if it is you got the bargain of the year, while they weren't expensive when they came out bout 20 years ago, high FPS got them quickly banned in Japan, so the limited numbers got a cult following that pushed the prices sky high.

Edit. Didn't know about the maruzen version (& copies), with 5 shots I'd be looking at building a funky sniper project (I'm old enough to be allowed to say funky😜)

6 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

What is it, break barrel thing? Pump it up??

What you spent the other £20 on? :D

Clone of this...

5 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

What is it, break barrel thing? Pump it up??

What you spent the other £20 on? :D

Its pneumatic, I would do a video but the largest file size I can now load is 2.74mb

Theres no recoil or movement when it fires at all, has a 5 round magazine. You lift the loading gate, then you cock it with the lever under the cylinder, then you close the loading gate. It's got adjustable trigger, sights and grip as well as barrel weights. It's a clone of the maruzen aps3.

Its 12 years old and shoots great. No idea why Well thought it was a good idea to make these as they must have flopped.

Small box of  G&G 0.28g BBs.  Going to compare them to some Geoffs I have.

The standard precision 0.28 feed nicely in my AEGs with the exception of the RPK.

Will eventually get round to trying the super precision ones.  

On 14/11/2019 at 10:59, KOBK81 said:

Army armament r32 darkstorm

Did you get the chance to skirmish this before lock down? Looking for review of someone that used it a lot. 

Thanks

8 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Did you get the chance to skirmish this before lock down? Looking for review of someone that used it a lot. 

Thanks

Ive used mine quite a lot. The pistol itself is very good for the price and performs as well as any full metal 1911. works a bit better with the extended ones as they have better gas storage. Dont touch their c02 mags. I bought 3 and had 2 break immedeately.