The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Ordered from AK2M4. 

ZCI Inner Barrel (407mm) (For my Tavor)
ZCI Inner Barrel (433mm) (For my M16A3)
X2 SHS 14 Tooth Piston (Lightweight) (Tavor and M16)
SHS (RA) Piston Head (6 Vents Aluminium) (M16)
SHS (RA) M4 Cylinder Head Aluminium (Pad) (M16)
SHS (RA) M4 Cylinder Head Aluminium (Silent) (Tavor)
SHS (RA) Plastic Gear Delayer 
X2 Rocket High Torque Motor 16TPA (Short) (PRDC and Tavor)
Hop-Up Chamber Tension Spring (M16)

Got a few bits on order for my AK-74 build at the moment. I've got a genuine Zenitco extended charging handle, Zenitco Klesch-2, Zenitco B-9 Gooseneck and one of the Zenitco foregrips (the name escapes me at the moment).

I'm using the down time to finish off my 74 and weighing up keeping my AKMS instead of selling it with the intention of fitting up like some of the load outs seen in the Crimean troubles.

Just waiting for it to arrive back in stock then shipped  GHK goodness 😇

5862B570-0B13-4E23-AE6A-21EABC6FD367.jpeg

03956864-A4A9-4D4A-A3A9-353644457015.jpeg

On 22/03/2020 at 17:34, HELIflipper03 said:

Oh dear what have I done. But still one of the prettiest guns I have laid eyes upon (Ares DSR1)

20200322_172946.jpg

20200322_172914.jpg

Oh yes have to agree one I had to have in my collection too!

20170805_004716.thumb.jpg.0ac5990e0458d39999ad083def5b25b5.jpg

On 13/03/2020 at 19:49, Weeman said:

My new Tectonic Quake BFG and cylinder for Well MB12 

88193AE4-551B-4F79-99B7-F73D52C52308.jpeg

Looks just like the Alpha tech grenade, had one but lost it, tried to get another one but apparently they got sued, I am all over this one though looks great!!

22 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Funky little machine pistol

I have always fancied one of these for a bit of fun. Let men know when you are bored of it I might take it off your hands if I haven’t scratched my SMG itch by then.

(I’ll expect a message sometime next week 😂).....

Parts from SurplusStore. 

SHS G36 Selector plate to replace the one I broke on one of my XM8's. 

Airsoft Pro 25.2mm G36 Air nozzle for XM8 to replace the one I mangled. 

Maple Leaf 510mm Crazy Jet barrel for my sniper rifle to replace the Action Army barrel that I cut pretty bad. 

• Supporters

Ordered an M16A1 grip, old-stock PTS rear MBUS (FG), TM M45A1 + 2 x mags from Fire-Support since they had the best price on the pistol by a decent margin.

Normally wouldn't post in here without pics but I'm on base and can't go home until this all blows over (whenever the fuck that is) so yeah.  Just gotta shop online and hope I get hands on my stuff in a couple of months.  Which tbh I have done many times before on work 'trips' but when it's only an hour drive away there's a bit of a frustration factor I'll admit.

Oohing and ahhing over an E&L AK but decided to go for some bits and peices instead.

Cyma 40MM standalone Launcher. 

Ultimate Tactical Digital Woodland Leaf suit. 

Shs M90 Spring

Shs M100 Spring

Shs M4 Hop Unit

Jg G36 Hop unit (Just want the presser from it)

2x Hand Grenade Pouches for moscart. 

PPS Supressor adapter for Well MB10.

Shs Silencer with Spring and foam inside. 

Modify Hop Up Bucking with flat hop nub

2x Prometheus Extra Soft straight bucking

Admin panel with pistol pouch. (To mount my AFUK patch.)

2x Maple Leaf Delta Bucking for Gbbp

Ultimate Tactical Glock Retention Holster to modify for my Strike Warrior. 

On 03/04/2020 at 16:15, Dentonboy said:

Found on Gunmart classifieds, a used once, still in box TM Uzi. For £100.

Yes. Please.

It is here...

IMG_20200406_122110.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Dentonboy said:

It is here...

IMG_20200406_122110.jpg

AND it came with 3 mags 😍

images (1).jpeg

I cradled it like a newborn.

Sod these new, RIS laden M4 copy and paste rifles, old school TM is where my heart lays.

On 04/04/2020 at 23:40, TheFull9 said:

Ordered an M16A1 grip, old-stock PTS rear MBUS (FG), TM M45A1 + 2 x mags from Fire-Support since they had the best price on the pistol by a decent margin.

Normally wouldn't post in here without pics but I'm on base and can't go home until this all blows over (whenever the fuck that is) so yeah.  Just gotta shop online and hope I get hands on my stuff in a couple of months.  Which tbh I have done many times before on work 'trips' but when it's only an hour drive away there's a bit of a frustration factor I'll admit.

You can't get deliveries whilst on base, or you wouldn't want it to arrive on base?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

First time using a Maple Leaf, but Peter recommended it! So it can't be bad 😁

the ml macaron's are my go-to for a good rifle rubber these days. if you set it up right it'll lift whatever weight you want to feed it right up to .48's.

• Moderators
On 31/03/2020 at 11:43, MandalShArK said:

Not me buying but, my other half just bought me both patterns of Helikon MBDU flanel shirts for my birthday..

Although tactical kit these will probably not get used for airsoft but used daily as I live in cheque shirts (80% of my wardrobe is taken up by them)

a lot of my 'helikon' buys are used more for day to day than airsoft!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Dentonboy said:

You can't get deliveries whilst on base, or you wouldn't want it to arrive on base?

Can receive post to work, it's a decent system all things considered.  However, even though I'm 99% sure they're not x-raying parcels it's not the best idea to have RIFs go in to the post room in case a bit of outer packaging maybe gets torn in transit or whatever.  Also I have none of my gear collection/airsoft stuff here in my little sardine can far-smaller-than-a-studio-flat room, so it'd just have to sit here in my way for months until this is all done and I somehow manage to get tested and cleared so I can see my family again.

More parts... Sigh. 

AK2M4

SHS Cutoff Lever V2 for M16

SHS AR Latch for M16

3/16" Sorbo pad, one for Well MB10 and one for Tavor

Rocket Shims

2 Delayer chips. 

SHS 16:1 gears for Tavor. 

Could do with some parts myself but struggling to find anywhere with a decent tightbore in 247mm - 255mm.

3 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Can receive post to work, it's a decent system all things considered.  However, even though I'm 99% sure they're not x-raying parcels it's not the best idea to have RIFs go in to the post room in case a bit of outer packaging maybe gets torn in transit or whatever.  Also I have none of my gear collection/airsoft stuff here in my little sardine can far-smaller-than-a-studio-flat room, so it'd just have to sit here in my way for months until this is all done and I somehow manage to get tested and cleared so I can see my family again.

Fair enough CK. Sucks though. You get those NDS pants?!

1 hour ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Could do with some parts myself but struggling to find anywhere with a decent tightbore in 247mm - 255mm.

Yeah same here buddy! Well, luckily all my rifles are longer and there are usually some bits and pieces around that I can use. Currently looking for a 340mm tightbore for the plastic gearbox MTar and cant come up with any ZCI anywhere due to the shutdown. 

On 07/04/2020 at 10:14, djben9 said:

a lot of my 'helikon' buys are used more for day to day than airsoft!

It's nice kit. 

I wear a lot of outdoor brands and it's no different to that 😁