The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

13 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Had a whole batch of these made in the states to sell to people whose balls reside in a separate place to the rest of their body (also because some guy got really angry at airsofters in a FB group I admin).

89123058_10157062308133733_6178121768792752128_o.jpg
love to know more about the angry man😄

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Are these available for uk...? Asking for a friend....

Yeah he guy making them is pretty smart on the shipping front, they cost the exact same posted anywhere in the world.  I'll not hawk my wares further in here but just PM me if you're interested, they're rather nicely made by a guy who actually designs gear for Eagle Industries.

2 hours ago, osteoshot said:

So I created and admin the group for spiritus systems and all of their kit is in crazy high demand. Most of what they make goes directly to mil and police then what goes up on their site for commercial sale all gets snapped up rapidly.  As a result this one guy got super salty and put up a whole dedicated post in the group just to say how he'd been waiting ages for a PC to come in stock, he'd "finally" gotten "permission" from his wife to buy it but he believed all the stock had been bought up by 'fukin airsofters'.  The greatest irony being he used to be an airsofter until very recently with airsoft posts visible on his account, but had since joined the US army, he was far from anything special though, was only a couple of weeks out of basic training.  There were 150-odd comments under the post ripping in to him fuckin savagely and bear in mind this is a mostly US group full of largely mil/le/firearm guys with only a few airsofters.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
11 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

The greatest irony being he used to be an airsofter until very recently with airsoft posts visible on his account, but had since joined the US army, he was far from anything special though, was only a couple of weeks out of basic training. 

Boot mentality

I love these accounts, wait another few years and he will be really salty when he sees how much kit a motivated civilian buys with his hard earned when it’s to sustain a hobby. Take nods, I would need to sell a kidney if I wanted a pair but good luck to those who want to buy them. If he’s lucky he might see a pair on the quartermaster

store’s shelf 

Lightweight Viper backpack to carry extra stuff if needed. Also, new sidearm to go with my 1911 (might run some games with just two pistols. DUAL WIELD!)

And yes, I've put in a crazy jet tightbore, maple leaf autobot 50 degree bucking and hadron H plate. Mags are STTI so I can run green gas without the mags being all leaky, plus they're cheaper. Planning on running .4s in this.

IMG_20200306_124305497.thumb.jpg.85cdddabf98643d9a4bfcd6f5ca08f87.jpg

Have a ssp1 on its way to me but already starting to regret it lol I knew of the problems some people have faced but thought "fook it, its only going to be a back up" so went with it, just hope I get a good one now, only time will tell if I should of bought something like the we hi capa from the u.k instead lol

1 hour ago, Syks said:

Have a ssp1 on its way to me but already starting to regret it lol I knew of the problems some people have faced but thought "fook it, its only going to be a back up" so went with it, just hope I get a good one now, only time will tell if I should of bought something like the we hi capa from the u.k instead lol

Edit: my bad, I thought you were the other dude asking about the SSP.

Another Socom Ace stock, love the look of them. Just need an evo stock adaptor now :D  

Just ordered a new belt from Military 1st for a tenner, and no, it's not because I'm getting (more) fat!  Looking to go to my first game since my accident this weekend and was trying my new PMC loadout, only to find that my nice new belt doesn't fit through the loops on my new trousers! 😠

Another SHS G36 Air Nozzle to replace the AirsoftPro one I filed down without needing too...

And another 3 Maple Leaf Macaron 50 degree rubbers and 4 Shore 70 nubs. 

20 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Another SHS G36 Air Nozzle to replace the AirsoftPro one I filed down without needing too...

eugh... feels bad man, like you are lighting a fiver on fire every time it happens.

A tip is never to make the decision to grind or sand stuff past midnight or when you're tired... stop what you're doing....  go to bed, see if it still looks like a good idea in the morning. 😁

2 minutes ago, mzjango said:

eugh... feels bad man, like you are lighting a fiver on fire every time it happens.

A tip is never to make the decision to grind or sand stuff past midnight or when you're tired... stop what you're doing....  go to bed, see if it still looks like a good idea in the morning. 😁

It's not that the grinding was bad, it was just that this issue I have been experiencing with EVERY V3 gearboxed rifle I have upgraded was all bucking related rather then Nozzle... Might as well get an unmolested replacement to not have consistency issues down the line. 

I wish the AP ones cost as little as 5 :(

See that the new Jefftron Leviaton for V3 gearboxes is optical based,  so went with a BTC Chimera for one of my builds. 

Non bluetooth version but it will do. 

16 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

It's not that the grinding was bad, it was just that this issue I have been experiencing with EVERY V3 gearboxed rifle I have upgraded was all bucking related rather then Nozzle... Might as well get an unmolested replacement to not have consistency issues down the line. 

I wish the AP ones cost as little as 5 :(

Is it the issue where bbs get jammed in the bucking lips? Had this on both my C and K 

28 minutes ago, mzjango said:

Is it the issue where bbs get jammed in the bucking lips? Had this on both my C and K 

Possibly. Only on full auto though. Never done it on semi. 

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Possibly. Only on full auto though. Never done it on semi. 

hmm, well the issue I encountered on both my G36 was that the hop would get clogged, a bb would jam in the lips and would not shift untill i put a cleaning rod down or took it apart.

The K was resolved with a new tappet spring - it was an old second hand JG gearbox I was using and the spring had weakened.

The same thing developed with the C, I bought the gun second hand on the forums, that one had the same issue, but a new tappet spring did not resolve the issue... it's still currently not working and will be the next gun on my to do list.

Sorry,  been straying off topic!  😅

Just bought....

Long MP5/G3 rail mount so I can mount a reflex sight a little further up front on the MP5K!

And also a rubber M9 bayonet and sheath - intend to use this next time at Grange in Brum city centre! 

Green 50. maple leaf for 1911 meu too.

WE g17 mag

Maple Leaf 50° Decepticon rubber

Maple leaf I-Key.

All going into a TM G17.

10 hours ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

Its been a couple months of painfully selling a lot of gear but I finally have my dream setup, dual 14s.

dual14.png.4412ab1135daed70831f687239390a79.png

pvs14_new.thumb.jpg.648a5aa8b3d0178df99eb3739336e9ba.jpg

new14.thumb.jpg.5a301c9b91401d52fc27bc0a70e10da8.jpg

Special thanks to @DrAlexanderTobacco for buying my PVS7, helping me make this possible!

That was taken in the dark through one of those NVG's?