The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

44 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I carry multipul back ups in game. a TM M9, KSC M11A1, ASG 6 inch Dan Wesson, got a thompson contender and APS M870 on the way. Get bored with guns quickly. But if TM ever releases a GBB P99 i will be on that like a shot.

If they where mine and I needed to make room the m9 and DW would be up for the chop.  

15 minutes ago, heroshark said:

If they where mine and I needed to make room the m9 and DW would be up for the chop.  

There is plenty of room. Twin shoulder holster, left hip, drop leg and right hip cross draw i think i need a couple of 1911s for some base of the back holsters.

Just a simple stubby grip from Bullseye country sport. Nothing fancy.

IMG_20200124_110042.jpg

Bought me some Crye kneepads as I misplaces my other ones, incredibly happy with them!

Also bought 4x Warrior Assault Systems 7.62 pouches to accommodate my SCAR mags & also a Nuprol hard case & Magpul MS1 sling, for said SCAR.

Lastly, bought some Revision Sawfly glasses, thought I'd give those a go.

Only got a picture of the pads at the moment, but loving the purchases!

Not sure if I should have the pouches on my belt or invest in another chest rig, will have to see.

20200125_115608.jpg

3 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@Wo1f interesting new toys, what are they?

The top one is a GR-60 training grenade. By all accounts, they’re so loud you can feel the shockwave even  if you’re outside in woodland. Inside it will make you feel sick lol. 

below is a T12 thermal imager that I’m going to either side mount or is a flip to the side on my mws. 

31 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

The top one is a GR-60 training grenade. By all accounts, they’re so loud you can feel the shockwave even  if you’re outside in woodland. Inside it will make you feel sick lol. 

Where did you get that from? Interested in one myself 

Picked up some new hiking boots. I used my old ones until they literally fell apart and used them for Airsoft a lot.

can finally get a game booked now I have footwear! :) 

go outdoors wanted £112 But found them online for £75 and as they price match and take 10% off they ended up about £67 :D  

Couplease of new purchases. Unfortunately the pyro was out of stock but firesupport do a better deal anyway 

Screenshot_2020-01-27-00-07-02.png

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Second hand pair of Revision Bullet Ants and a pair of @heroshark mesh lenses. Time to try out some mesh that I can actually see through!

i used them a bit and hardly had much fogging issues!, sometimes found they worked better than my fan goggles like the ESSV12s :)

• Supporters
1 minute ago, djben9 said:

i used them a bit and hardly had much fogging issues!, sometimes found they worked better than my fan goggles like the ESSV12s :)

I have ESS Profile Turbofan goggles but I prefer to wear glasses or similar in woodland. I tried mesh ages ago and they were just too dark to see properly. A buddy of mine uses a pair of Heroshark Viper glasses that are decent then I saw he does a hex mesh which is more open. Coupled with availability in a frame that can swap out lenses easily I figured why not take a punt.

It's weird what things work for people that they say do or don't fog for them. Some completely diametrically opposed. Many struggle with the bullet ants and ess v12 I've done hundreds of them. I've meshed or been asked to mesh pretty much every super unfoggable eyepro/mask I know of.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, heroshark said:

It's weird what things work for people that they say do or don't fog for them. Some completely diametrically opposed. Many struggle with the bullet ants and ess v12 I've done hundreds of them. I've meshed or been asked to mesh pretty much every super unfoggable eyepro/mask I know of.

It's not so much the fogging as the "raining out" that bothers me, up in the top inner corners of the lenses. I do sweat like a paedophile in Mothercare at the best of times though!

It's not much, but I got my first Camera today! 

Plan Beta 2.0 ICU 720P. Its very basic and not great. But it is very hard to shatter anything because of the pinhole lens and I just want it for my own enjoyment. Though i may pick up a helmet mount camera at somepoint. 

https://www.lilifolies-airsoft.com/ac12799-camera-photo-video-icu-pro-tacticam-20-ris-720p-noir-plan-beta-airsoft-c2x30195958

Bargain at 30 euros shipped from France. Tenner cheaper then on ebay. 

12cm barrel extension for the ARP (bought one a while ago but it was too short)

madbull black python 229x6.03 inner (I hope it's the 2nd gen as the 1st one is shit) still for the ARP.

Just ordered a stainless 6.02 inner barrel and threaded alloy outer barrel for my tm hi capa 5.1....slowly but surely building her up for some cqb action :) 

3 spare Xcortech Xt301 tracer end caps. First game out I imanaged to damage the first one with a close range strike. 5 USD direct from Xcortech themselves!