The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Bought an ICS C15. It's old tech but tbh less to go wrong and they had a reputation of being rather good when they were new. 

I want it for an a280 or DLT20 type build. Probably more DLT20 as I can hide a conventional tracer unit inside the m1919 style barrel. 

I wish I'd not started watching the mandalorian now :P

Just picked up a used G&G Socom M14 that needs some attention. Great bundle though, got a soft bag, charger, battery, bipod and picatinny scope mounts that weren't mentioned in the ad thrown in.

Looks and feels like a proper rifle, the charging handle action, lock and release sounds incredible.

2EE0D20B-9D89-4824-ABBF-1496D68C346A.jpeg

804EB807-C0EC-4795-81BA-B10A289C44D6.jpeg

31971E57-E9A1-497F-B792-C3C8C448FE36.jpeg

On 14/01/2020 at 22:51, PopRocket123 said:

One of us! one of us!

One of you! One of you!

P_20200115_093715_vHDR_Auto.jpg

• Moderators

Mx5 front grip W/o light as will try what i have first....need to now wait for new ICS Mx5 to come out in a few months haha

TM glk 17 mag

while Niton999 has reduced stuff....

black IMI type holster for glock 17

2 molle adaptors

double mag pouch

I am fucking done with my country's 75th world class postal service.

I am sure Zambia has a better one.

Anyway, I just got dis, a really nice straight pull bolt handle from our mighty @Samurai, for my glorious Striker.

Now I have no more excuses to not use it.

P_20200120_140557_vHDR_Auto.thumb.jpg.633b8cbd1cb7289f39e6e26422e1e935.jpg

Just look at it, freaking gorgeous ❤️

Finally decided to get a tracer I have chosen this an "Acetech lighter BT" mainly becuase it will shoot red tracers 👌

Also it doubles as a chrono.

20200121_011008.thumb.jpg.bb61a4f2e5822b89a63d7744ca3cf4e4.jpg

https://www.airsoftcentral.co.uk/acetech-lighter-bt.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA9orxBRD0ARIsAK9JDxQ4NOKRoMh8NxhBe-YSnrtyXooDVTW6tUK0aN3ukFAAsCsViSUU0HUaAor2EALw_wcB

On 17/01/2020 at 12:57, Scurrminator said:

Just bought a TM Devgru. Been 'umming and arring' for a long time so just decided to take the plunge. Looking forward to having a play later. The fire selector is extremely stiff though...

Also got one of the retailers that stripped the markings off; oh well.

B39FE603-B188-43A5-A469-AB9A6AD58CA1.jpg

The Devgru is a great gun, had one about 4 years, its been an absolute workhorse, never failed me and so very satisfying to use.

You made the right choice!

My replica Geissele scope mount finally arrived for my Visionking sight, have mounted it on my Sopmod to try it out - dear god it adds a load of weight!  Will try and get a photo posted at some point.

Also some Geoffs Super Precision .30g Geoffs BBs to try in a couple of my guns to see how they get on, could be interested but doubt they'll become my ammo of choice at those prices!

20 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

My replica Geissele scope mount finally arrived for my Visionking sight, have mounted it on my Sopmod to try it out - dear god it adds a load of weight!  Will try and get a photo posted at some point.

Also some Geoffs Super Precision .30g Geoffs BBs to try in a couple of my guns to see how they get on, could be interested but doubt they'll become my ammo of choice at those prices!

I run a Vortex Strike Eagle on my Sopmod...really adds to the weight. :)

Collecting my Prommy barrel from the post office tomorrow, so with that I have had this bottle of RZR .3's sat unused for months..can't wait to try it out on the Sopmod.

Post a pic when u can.. 

43 minutes ago, Monkman said:

Collecting my Prommy barrel from the post office tomorrow, so with that I have had this bottle of RZR .3's sat unused for months..can't wait to try it out on the Sopmod.

Very interesting in hearing how that combo gets on?

An inner barrel is pretty much the only upgrade I'll consider on mine, no intention of touching anything else when it works so well.

22 minutes ago, heroshark said:

OOF,  @BigStew, nice but I'd keep my hk45 for when the maruzen goes south.

I carry multipul back ups in game. a TM M9, KSC M11A1, ASG 6 inch Dan Wesson, got a thompson contender and APS M870 on the way. Get bored with guns quickly. But if TM ever releases a GBB P99 i will be on that like a shot.