The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Just now, PopRocket123 said:

Good boy

Yeah but fuck me when I decided to get a real job.

This is gonna be an expensive year.

28 minutes ago, Skara said:

Yeah but fuck me when I decided to get a real job.

This is gonna be an expensive year.

Tell me about it. I've got a kid on the way 😂 Just as long as I can convince the missus we don't need to sell any of my gear to afford it

37 minutes ago, Howser123 said:

Ordered a warrior assault system dangler pouch to cover my Christmas belly 😂😂😂😂

20% off is compelling!

I just ordered a new WAS holster. Because two pistols should be the law.
Was gonna get a chest rig, as I thought I had a back panel already. But I don't lol.

I've just paid for a cyma platinum 0.97a Taiwan gun prices are awesome

Guest Airsoft J2

I seem to have accidentally won a Silnyx C4OPS PTT at an auction... bargain price and will be great for running my two PRC152s. But, the only problem is that I now need to travel from SW London to Lincolnshire to collect it!

Oops... I really need to stop making random auction bids!

21 minutes ago, huddy said:

I seem to have accidentally won a Silnyx C4OPS PTT at an auction... bargain price and will be great for running my two PRC152s. But, the only problem is that I now need to travel from SW London to Lincolnshire to collect it!

Oops... I really need to stop making random auction bids!

I have a bad eBay habit too... I know your pain

Just had a couple of Nine Ball gas routers turn up for my Glock, now need to fit them.

Messed up a bit, I have 3 mags, thought these came in packs of two so ordered two, now I'm one short! 🙄

At least it'll give me a chance to compare them back to back with the originals.  About the only other performance upgrade I have left is the Hadron TDC.

14 hours ago, DopeYourScope said:

I have a bad eBay habit too

yeah, fuck you.

Read your post, had a look at eBay and now there's a new radio coming on Wednesday............

13 hours ago, Philby21 said:

About the only other performance upgrade I have left is the Hadron TDC.

I too am weighing this up for my Glock. The TDC on my Mk23 works brilliantly but the glock is a totally different use case. I've used a maple i-key and autobot with a CJ barrel and it fires 28's without needing any hop applying as such. Not sure what a TDC will bring other than ticking it off the list.

Had a nice Skirmshop delivery... TM MK23, TDC and Fang plate, AA 50rnd mags, Ataka greenzone VSR mag pouch and MK23 mag pouch, DTD gen 2 holster, Rifle stock pouch, greenzone lenskins AAC-T10 suppressor adaptor and Jack Pyke Tough-tape.

had some other less interesting bits arrive too

2D439CF5-A849-4D79-AAB9-52074500A642.jpeg

38 minutes ago, E21A said:

Gunsmithy pro strike hop arm/nub and maple leaf MR hop rubber for my striker. Hoping for a nice improvement in accuracy 

the MR is a great bucking popped one in my VSR and after 2 or so mags it was nicely worn in with awesome vertical and horizontal consistency 

Got some Jack Pyke tough tape for the M24. It's very sticky and has a nice mat finish. Hopefully no one will be able to see it when I go for my first game of the new year next week.

20200103_160908.jpg

1 hour ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Got some Jack Pyke tough tape for the M24. It's very sticky and has a nice mat finish. Hopefully no one will be able to see it when I go for my first game of the new year next week.

20200103_160908.jpg

It does work very well indeed, one tip Dan/Sniper mechanic (can’t remember his @) told me is if you want to darken it a wet tea bag does a good job.

7 hours ago, Steveocee said:

I've used a maple i-key and autobot with a CJ barrel and it fires 28's without needing any hop applying as such. Not sure what a TDC will bring other than ticking it off the list.

That's pretty much the same combo I'm using, ML CJ barrel, hop, rubber & I-key.  From what I can tell, the TDC can be used with the I-key and it does add the benefit of allowing hop adjustment without removing the slide but I'm not sure if there's much performance gain.

41 minutes ago, DopeYourScope said:

It does work very well indeed, one tip Dan/Sniper mechanic (can’t remember his @) told me is if you want to darken it a wet tea bag does a good job.

I got this stuff based on the pic you posted the other day and it does look like it will do the business. It looks pretty dark already so I might hang fire with the tea bags.

4 hours ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

I got this stuff based on the pic you posted the other day and it does look like it will do the business. It looks pretty dark already so I might hang fire with the tea bags.

Wrapped my new VSR this evening along with my Mk23 35469577-F3FF-4DAA-B6A0-AC9C1B62C23F.thumb.jpeg.1892f27ad28a24d57eef728e4ada29f8.jpeg

Guest Airsoft J2
On 02/01/2020 at 19:48, DopeYourScope said:

I have a bad eBay habit too... I know your pain

It wasn't even ebay... it was a direct defence disposal. In my defence, the system said that my bid was below the reserve so I didn't think it would be possible to win! oh well...

They're posting it down to me so at least I have have to a 4 hour drive to collect it!