The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I doubt it'll fit a mk23 :(

shame as it's beautiful and looks rugged..

41 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Anything can be made to fit if you try hard enough

said the elephant to the sheep 😂😂

58 minutes ago, Skara said:

I doubt it'll fit a mk23 :(

shame as it's beautiful and looks rugged..

with a bit of work, it definitely will. It mounts to a flat plate, so fix the plate to the gun, you’re in

On 24/12/2019 at 20:23, rocketdogbert said:

said the elephant to the sheep 😂😂

with a bit of work, it definitely will. It mounts to a flat plate, so fix the plate to the gun, you’re in

The DTD top n bottom rail adapter would work, and like you say I have seen people glue/screw a short rail to the top of their slide for optics

Scope and bipod for the M24. Just waiting on some .4 bbs to see what it can really do before doing any internal upgrades. Then got to decided on whether to spray it or cover it in cammo tape.

20191227_151731.jpg

20191227_151824.jpg

20191227_151909.jpg

4 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Scope and bipod for the M24. Just waiting on some .4 bbs to see what it can really do before doing any internal upgrades. Then got to decided on whether to spray it or cover it in cammo tape.

I get on well with Jack Pyke Tough Tape. It’s got a felt material finish so it doesn’t shine and it feels nice in your hands, it’s about £9 for a roll (more than enough for a rifle) from SkirmshopUK The camo works really well especially in a woodland environment.

DDFCD361-6179-4D1C-8D5B-0D7C2B10C926.thumb.jpeg.391eb7dd7116d819a17fb42ccf0e054e.jpeg

3 minutes ago, DopeYourScope said:

I get on well with Jack Pyke Tough Tape. It’s got a felt material finish so it doesn’t shine and it feels nice in your hands, it’s about £9 for a roll (more than enough for a rifle) from SkirmshopUK The camo works really well especially in a woodland environment.

DDFCD361-6179-4D1C-8D5B-0D7C2B10C926.thumb.jpeg.391eb7dd7116d819a17fb42ccf0e054e.jpeg

I was thinking MTP pattern but that stuff make those almost invisible!

1 hour ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Scope and bipod for the M24. Just waiting on some .4 bbs to see what it can really do before doing any internal upgrades. Then got to decided on whether to spray it or cover it in cammo tape

20191227_151909.jpg

Is it me or there is no reticle?

7 minutes ago, Skara said:

Is it me or there is no reticle?

There is, just a bog standard crosshair. No idea why it wasn't picked up on camera.

Finally ordered an STTI MK23

along with...

JG Mac10

WELL G12 (full metal) Mac11

x2 FMA fan goggles

x2 slings

2300mAh 7.4v Li-Po battery (should fit Vector perfectly)

Marui AEP Li-Po adapter

680mah Li-Po AEP replacement (for MAC10)

Large 1100 green gas

Simple chest holster

Lower mesh mask (to attach to goggles)

Fake Fast helmet 

CP cover for helmet

...and another pack of DEANS connectors

That's me sorted until New Year :D

Pics to follow... (if u want em)

Got an AR folding stock adapter from AliExpress for less than £25. It's solid and chunky, a little weighty but you probably won't notice once it's on. Only problem is I don't have a screwdriver long enough to take my buffer tube off so got to wait for that before I can test it

15776507704807457204875631270327.jpg

• Supporters

I'm a tad confused at the idea of a replica law folder on an AEG, if your buffer tube is held on the standard way with a long screw it can't fold, unless this thing either comes with a plate to screw the tube to the hinged part or it's purely an aesthetic thing that goes over the tube?  Or does your particular buffer tube have some threading that doesn't usually do anything but will work with the adapter?

32 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

I'm a tad confused at the idea of a replica law folder on an AEG, if your buffer tube is held on the standard way with a long screw it can't fold, unless this thing either comes with a plate to screw the tube to the hinged part or it's purely an aesthetic thing that goes over the tube?  Or does your particular buffer tube have some threading that doesn't usually do anything but will work with the adapter?

This one comes with attachments to fit AEGs or GBBRs. The AEG attachment is just a piece that sits inside the hunt and let's you screw it on like a regular AEG buffer tube.

2 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Got an AR folding stock adapter from AliExpress for less than £25. It's solid and chunky, a little weighty but you probably won't notice once it's on. Only problem is I don't have a screwdriver long enough to take my buffer tube off so got to wait for that before I can test it

15776507704807457204875631270327.jpg

I put one of these on my daughters AEG Patriot. Worked really well

10 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I put one of these on my daughters AEG Patriot. Worked really well

It's a bit of a necessity for me as I'm running low on storage space lol

bought 3000 geoffs 0.32g bb's for my freshly r-hopped scar, ran them today for the first time.Turns out with the hop off/first click the 0.32's are over hopping looks like ill have to get heavier bb's

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, sharpe said:

bought 3000 geoffs 0.32g bb's for my freshly r-hopped scar, ran them today for the first time.Turns out with the hop off/first click the 0.32's are over hopping looks like ill have to get heavier bb's

this is the correct response to overhopping.....

although unless you're running the scar as a dmr you might want to consider tweaking it to be able to go down to ~.3's if needed, running the real heavy stuff in an assault gun might be effective but the "cher rhing" noise your inner accountant makes every time you pull the trigger gets annoying after a while.

9 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

this is the correct response to overhopping.....

although unless you're running the scar as a dmr you might want to consider tweaking it to be able to go down to ~.3's if needed, running the real heavy stuff in an assault gun might be effective but the "cher rhing" noise your inner accountant makes every time you pull the trigger gets annoying after a while.

yeah i have seen the price of 3000 0.36 bb's, i just hope i don't have to go heavier then that.although to be honest i don't play very often (can go months of work shift patterns not falling right)  

I would tweak it but i have no idea what im doing with an r-hop (working on them at least) the work all got done by Kingdom of airsoft. 

So its testing time so that means lots and lots of different parts for ma striker 

ML Autobot 60 degree 

ML Autobot 70 degree

ML Decepticon 60 degree 

A panther concave nub 

A series of new springs from m150-165 

will update on which work best 

Maxx Model 21.25mm Air Nozzle and Maxx Model ME M4/M16 sport hop unit. Both for my Ares Soc-AR

Airsoft Pro U Shaped VSR hop arm for the Well MB09

FPSErgal Tavor Air Nozzle.