The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

10 minutes ago, RMDavis said:

Pre-ordered the MK46 and a spare box mag... 😐

THAT mk46?

I've gone back to a scorpion evo. 

Predictable, common, a bit dull looking but they perform very very well. And I really like the last round stop function. 

I got one with the evo hardcase, 9 mags, eotech clone and a few other bits for £250 so I'm pretty happy. 

On 14/12/2019 at 10:27, Cromulon1994 said:

I've gone back to a scorpion evo. 

Predictable, common, a bit dull looking but they perform very very well. And I really like the last round stop function. 

I got one with the evo hardcase, 9 mags, eotech clone and a few other bits for £250 so I'm pretty happy. 

I was tempted to buy that bundle (if it’s the one from here I’m thinking of) you got a cracking deal if it is that one. Only reason I didn’t buy it is I already have an Evo and don’t have the spare cash to justify another 

19 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I was tempted to buy that bundle (if it’s the one from here I’m thinking of) you got a cracking deal if it is that one. Only reason I didn’t buy it is I already have an Evo and don’t have the spare cash to justify another 

Yes, it was a great deal. Parting a few bits out from it that I dont need so if you want a cheap official hardcase let me know. 

When doing a field repair on my MK43 LMG on the weekend I lost the Hop up "presser". Email Airsoft Pro asking about purchasing a replacement and they have sent me 2 FOC and only paid for the postage. Great service!

• Supporters

New fire selectors for the SCAR! These are RS Magpul ones so there'll be some dremelling in their future to fit my G&G.

rtuboWBNgXKiROqncMJAF3WairF99QDSa-9Mq1vUScWHltHb6IeSopW8TGOiN71eNqx-11051-Rv_KIgFAx-zSFHaZo64IWRX1-tSlPTk841K5yH201679AvSLCOvJISdDxgywXaQnGzXPR1awV1Bv5RAR2pb1nHnD9JfIkxO1g2hwcspxDiydy32H0d64F2PAI-gg9u7ZUxhMNxpJH0WysUVCsT6Gb-RnAMPt8ZI1EZ0Kf0nXn59cGupSszrecF-SmfmV7r2d0Unt6zJdrjrS-MQwtBaSF6eLkONyrZvMonGXKwAg4mnsCOKJF7NkK3Q4-qCt16b3kOiUGy8spmhvIdn4CIymPDPUsoaCxtfhWkwfvlINYEPgQyYmNW9SWpI8CzM_cTQLWlid1wv7IbT-cVimQFwlg--ZOpkx41XQU7097uuARB4BUMqjwzjmPq53tmVTSFhSWrkrWXRPcGXtPvfUxSn6RBwDzwtPNwrmpszKcI6srT4xISTT_qaMPyKaRx96YKzvnvNYtMBDk_OUbsn8mfuOz3klvwPveQBNxArS__goSdz-CkJwYHiEHeJyXGNBu7RlgjbI9j9Pq7CRFZXXDJiRV7hzd_reNcjTQBx6jd4wap0Mabsp2q7rE2lMvYIZtGyFkaNjvxKxekWL7U6u7MlzjVN65bLBFIEKd8do2pejp7cF8=w709-h945-no

Sum externals for the ARP (barrel extension and 9" M-Lok handguard)

Should be here tomorrow :)

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Maple Leaf stock & SM W.A.S.P piston for the VSR.

Only 1 screw and the mag block left from the original rifle. It's Triggers Broom...

Damn, thought my m4 was bad, it has just the outer barrel still original

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Damn, thought my m4 was bad, it has just the outer barrel still original

I can do you one better. I only have the spring from the fire selector and the magnets from the motor left from mine

• Supporters
45 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I can do you one better. I only have the spring from the fire selector and the magnets from the motor left from mine

funny i have some small springs and a gutted motor with it's magnets lying around here if you want to build a spare gun :P

edit: for the sake of keeping some semblance of on-topicness ordered some maple magazine springs, hopefully should get my midcaps feeding good because i really dont wanna have to shell out for epm's just to use in 1 gun.....

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

I'm not sure the silencer is big enough on there, Crom...

It's 20 years old and all original. Tbh I'd rather it come with the standard bazookas and deal with it myself than without them and some shite ebay stubbies.