The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

15 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

I must admit, I love the look of the TM Spas 12. I've considered one but unfortunately I struggle with spring shotguns.

What do you struggle with? Is it the force to cock or the playstyle? 

7 hours ago, Comicbook hero said:

Been awhile since I brought anything Airsoft related but splurged out on two new GBBR platforms.

I know they are both SBRs but after years of lugging round my Krytac LVOA C, I fancied something smaller. 

GHK MK18,

(The T1, Peq and torch come from my LVOA.)

2B31E5BE-F450-4B52-8A6C-5D56144BEAEC.thumb.jpeg.0cc7d0b661e1f0d5a5dbff618f7d416a.jpeg

72291484-4288-4F44-B19F-D29D0DD3B9A3.thumb.jpeg.bc5d8698b277d5deac2660d1f81af197.jpeg

F07C9A9D-3CA3-40A7-A5D2-471C735B40E0.jpeg

And, a Umarex VFC HK416a5.

In RAL 8000. And a Specter To go with it. And Peq and Inforce light set up.DC3F3A96-5726-49FC-91F3-7B38F057409D.thumb.jpeg.e8a9792837bdb921f4c74044a0df554f.jpeg

3F9BF2F3-71F2-40A1-B0DA-978E779329A6.thumb.jpeg.315087dff87ac0857b900f4f53f887b1.jpeg

FB25E753-17E0-49C0-B742-88740241D79F.thumb.jpeg.5712f3358e58b7641b7b24fa9e4df03b.jpeg

6AA5542C-A8DC-4EE3-A4DD-C5D9E2ED7037.jpeg

I'd love an AT but I wouldn't trust it being VFC

22 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

What do you struggle with? Is it the force to cock or the playstyle? 

It's the force it takes to rack it. Unfortunately I have some issues with my left arm which can make it difficult to support heavier guns (I'd have a PKM by now otherwise), to support guns past a certain point and I also found it acts up when trying to rack spring shotguns.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Unfortunately I have some issues with my left arm

Nobody's obviously told you that when you get to 99, change hands 😜.

Only kidding, shame no one's made a gas Spas, that would be cool .

1 hour ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

It's the force it takes to rack it. Unfortunately I have some issues with my left arm which can make it difficult to support heavier guns (I'd have a PKM by now otherwise), to support guns past a certain point and I also found it acts up when trying to rack spring shotguns.

I totally understand that. 

22 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Nobody's obviously told you that when you get to 99, change hands 😜.

Only kidding, shame no one's made a gas Spas, that would be cool .

Yes, using the breacher system. It wouldn't exactly be hard for marui to do, and a metal spas would sell like crazy. Wouldn't even need to be semi auto. 

Considering how impressive the A&K Mk46 ran on 11.1v 1.5mAh lipo...but saddened at how it didn't last long.  I've decided to upgrade to a Titan 11.1v Lithium Ion 2600mAh battery instead!  Muhahahahaha...should last me a little longer. 😁

20191206_185102.jpg

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, Monkman said:

Considering how impressive the A&K Mk46 ran on 11.1v 1.5mAh lipo...but saddened at how it didn't last long.  I've decided to upgrade to a Titan 11.1v Lithium Ion 2600mAh battery instead!  Muhahahahaha...should last me a little longer. 😁

20191206_185102.jpg

By "impressive", do you mean a faster rate of fire ?

Must be an LMG weekend...

bullgear PKM mag insert

bullgear CNC hop chamber

Barrel and sorbo from AK2M4 

5000mah 11.1 LIPO 

and a raptor PKP to put it all in. 

Much better than a TM mk46 for half the price. Bloody heavy though...

4 hours ago, Tackle said:

By "impressive", do you mean a faster rate of fire ?

Yes, plus I had installed a Bullgear hop unit..which is waaay better than the standard one.  :)

Bought one of the  new style Xcortec pistol tracers, as bb’s wrecked the last one.

Much improved over the old design, better electronics, replaceable end caps, rather than adapter, to switch between 11mm and 14mm, clear tube to protect the electronics from wayward or damaged bb’s.

Anyone want to buy a broken MK1 lol ?

17 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Bought a Vortex RAZOR UH-1 for the Vector, ridiculous bargain I couldn’t say no to 🤷🏼‍♂️

7F66431B-6267-4305-90AB-76A6EDE167F4.jpeg

Be interesting to hear what you think of it after a bit of use. Been looking at them for a while but I don’t know if it’s worth ditching my crossfire ii for one 

5 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Be interesting to hear what you think of it after a bit of use. Been looking at them for a while but I don’t know if it’s worth ditching my crossfire ii for one 

Used it in the garden this morning (35m), as it’s for Practical Shooting not skirmishing BUT so far, awesome.

Use as you’re supposed to, with both eyes open, the sight itself disappears, and there appears to be no noticeable parallax errors down to about 5m

Wow! This thread has been going for a while!

Mine:

- (Just received from Swit Airsoft) "Silo Spec" upgraded Cybergun Desert Eagle. The hop adjustment isn't as convenient as the TM version I've just sold but having the full-travel slide, everything being metal and just the way it shoots and sounds is very pleasing.

- Guarder "Infinity" kit for my TM Hi Capa 4.3, which will be heading over to Luke at Negative Airsoft for fitting.

- GHK M4 Mod 1....which to be honest I will likely just do some plinking with and sell on.

Considering I didn't even make it through a half-day last time, I should really ease off 🤔

4 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Bought one of the  new style Xcortec pistol tracers, as bb’s wrecked the last one.

Much improved over the old design, better electronics, replaceable end caps, rather than adapter, to switch between 11mm and 14mm, clear tube to protect the electronics from wayward or damaged bb’s.

Anyone want to buy a broken MK1 lol ?

Do you have a linkage please?

22 minutes ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

You can get adapters to allow it to fit, that's what I did for my g&p dbal

That’s plan B. The plug looks like it’s a 2.5mm jack where the dual pressure switch is a 1.5 jack. A friend of mine is going to attempt to solder the end I need onto the switch. I don’t trust myself to that extent with a soldering iron. 

Getting ready for that 2020 season with a bang.
Changing over from NGRS to MWS after years of loving my NGRS but wanting a bit more of a correct feel to it all.

Z-Parts Geissele  URG-I 9.3

Angry Gun Surefire Warden w/ Warcomp
Angry Gun BCM Bolt Carrier w/ MPA nozzle.
Angry Gun Geissele Super Charging Handle

Angry Gun complete hop up.

MC Tropic Patches w/ Team Patch.

AS MWS.jpg

10 minutes ago, ArcticWarfighter said:

Changing over from NGRS to MWS after years of loving my NGRS but wanting a bit more of a correct feel to it all.

AS MWS.jpg

Welcome to the Club. Once you go MWS you can never go back!!! I now have 2, a CQB-R and DMR build. 

20 minutes ago, ArcticWarfighter said:

AS MWS.jpg

A man of refined taste if I do say so myself