The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, MandalShArK said:

Not bought, I was sent this to test.

AUG 9mm Mag adaptor.

so far running well with a couple of little issues to be ironed out.

74472657_10159390455885620_1325541157970640896_o.jpg

Don't suppose they're planning a stanag adapter too ? 🤔

Me crap has arrived.

Rubber, nub and arm have already been installed and will be tested tomorrow.

ETU upgrade kit will be installed tonight and tested next Sunday.

P_20191112_111633_vHDR_Auto.jpg

Tm Hi Cappa DOR with a stronger spring, tighter barrel and spare mag from ESC.

Been wanting a hi cappa forever and they were on special so would be rude not too

22 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Tm Hi Cappa DOR with a stronger spring, tighter barrel and spare mag from ESC.

Been wanting a hi cappa forever and they were on special so would be rude not too

Good pick but curious why you want a stronger spring?

Finally found and bought an airsoft VP70 pistol. 

It's the kjw version, not a tanio koba and it doesn't have the holster/burst stock. 

But I frankly don't give a shite I've finally got one. :)

53 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

It's the kjw version, not a tanio koba and it doesn't have the holster/burst stock. 

Many pics when it arrives please.

5 hours ago, Musica said:

Good pick but curious why you want a stronger spring?

I asked Mike what could be replaced and he said a barrel n spring with give a slight FPS boost and accuracy increase so I went for it. It was still cheaper than the standard gun anywhere else so figured why not.

1 hour ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Just need a pulse rifle now :D 

FRV Tailoring shooters belt (got the deployment pack so also got a 1-point sling and a couple 'med sleeves' which is what the smoke grenade is in in the below pic + a yoke for the belt)

BlueForceGear Ten-Speed double 5.56 pouch

Other bits on the belt for anyone that's interested, from left to right, are a HSGI pogey pouch, WAS universal pistol holster (housing my ASG CZ P09) and a carabiner 

Also found my old air rifle so I took the scope off and placed* it on my Avalon... FRV 1-point sling is just about in that picture too

*Isn't for mounting to picatinny so it's just balanced in the right position to see what it looks like😂 (pretty cool imo)

PSX_20191110_143520.thumb.jpg.ed3388164472c3ad0ec8e31464a09559.jpgIMG-20191111-WA0021.thumb.jpeg.0503a2a06d3647f1c0c77e9a81dd6cb5.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I asked Mike what could be replaced and he said a barrel n spring with give a slight FPS boost and accuracy increase so I went for it. It was still cheaper than the standard gun anywhere else so figured why not.

fair enough I can see the barrel giving those but not sure how the spring helps with them.

23 hours ago, Tackle said:

Don't suppose they're planning a stanag adapter too ? 🤔

not at this time no.

19 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Just need a pulse rifle now :D 

Don't tempt me. 

What puts me off is my mate has one signed by Michael beihn, and has a shell ejecting shotgun fitted into the shell. 

And a motion tracker with a raspberry pi. 

If I'm going further down the aliens road I'll buy an agm mg42 and smart gun it. 

Awaiting delivery of a 

Tm 5.1 hi capa gold match

Army armament r32 darkstorm

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

You'll want to keep in in a perspex case to stop it being licked by other players.

I

I'm not sure whether to keep it as a sub 350 springer, as I have a soft spot for springers, or to aeg/AEP it. 

Tried to buy a nice looking TM Hicapa 5.1 in the classifieds, missed it.

Bought a JW3 Taran tactical Yadda Yadda longest named pistol on the planet, sent it back for being shite.

Tried to buy a TM Gold Match Hicapa in the classifieds, missed out again

Bought a TM Hicapa 5.1, finally!

Going to run it bog standard on green gas till one of us breaks.

Well I have a nice project to work on!!

A while ago I bought the front end of the Angry Gun John Wick conversion for the TM MWS off a forum member  that had bought the full set to replace his upper that he broke. I had every intention of buying another TM MWS to build it into a DMR but never got round to it. Well about a week ago, I received an email from him stating he was giving up Airsoft and did I want to buy the rest of the JW kit plus the donor MWS. Well I jumped at the chance. For the same price of a new MWS I got an unused MWS, the John Wick/Tarran Tactical kit, Prometheus Barrel, TM Tracer Unit plus extras such as SixG Nub, Modify Tan bucking, tools etc.

I am going to build it into a DMR that mirrors the Tarran Tactical TR1. As can be seen it is essentially in kit form so I will be l learning a lot more about the inner workings of the MWS in intimate detail!! At least I have my other MWS to use as a reference 😳

5313B206-60E3-4D73-98DC-16F1599FF5A8.jpeg

They're coming outta the god damn walls! 

I've bought it, because, well, I have wanted one for ages. But I find myself without a practical pistol so i'm open to trades

IMG_20191115_164219.jpg

On 12/11/2019 at 23:16, Sawyer said:

Many pics when it arrives please.

IMG_20191115_164231.jpg

Howard Leight Ear protection..Currently on sale at Amazon for £36.

Some real steel to replace my worn out Earmor earpro. 😁

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001T7QJ9O/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

71ZH84zrwHL._SL1500_.jpg

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Let us know how you get on with them, K need new ear defenders for clay shooting 👍🏻

Reviews on the page say they are fakes, just thought I'd mention it - not saying they don't work or anything 👍

9 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Let us know how you get on with them, K need new ear defenders for clay shooting 👍🏻

My dad uses these at the range, decent bit of kit. Not quite as good as my peltors, but not bad by any stretch!

9 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Reviews on the page say they are fakes, just thought I'd mention it - not saying they don't work or anything 👍

Hmmm...thanks for the heads up  Just thought i'd check that out myself....but these ones are genuine.  :)

They work great btw...sound amplification is better than my Earmor.  (Will see how they get on next weekend in the tunnels and rampant flashbang use.)