The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

2 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Did you try just putting a drop of 30 weight silicon on the valve and working it in and out a little to get the silicon into the valve? I have had a few gas mags on various rifs that leak at first but if lubed and then gassed a few times they settle down. When I say gassed I mean a few short bursts to help the silicon in and a full fill to get it under pressure. Can take a couple of goes. Never failed me yet...

I put a couple drops of abbey silicone oil on the o-ring and then wrapped the thread in plumbing tape, put it back together, a lot less leaking but I only got about 7 shots out of it before I was out of gas - did I maybe not fill the gun up enough in fear of over-filling it? how many seconds (roughly) should I hold the can over the fill port? I usually do it for 5-7 seconds or until it starts 'spewing' out and leaving a liquid residue, so I'm guessing the internal gas storage on the gun isn't huge, but it's nowhere near what I have read as advertised - I should be able to use this as a main, but 7 shots before I'm out is pretty silly. I'm using Nuprol Green Gas V2.0 - would it be better with a different gas? 

I love this gun though, just holding it and pumping it feels great. 

(yeah yeah I dropped it move past it)

1 hour ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@paradoxum which shotgun is that and where did you pick it up from? It's more or less one of the shotgun designs I was looking for.

Golden Eagle M8877 - purchased from here - https://www.wgcshop.com/products?search_From=category&item=golden-eagle-m8877-gas-shotgun-wood

3 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Nice.

Which version?

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/army-armament-jag-precision-x-taran-tactical-jw3-combat-master-gas-blowback-pistol

The lighting in my pictures make the barrel look very golden. It's not really. Its actually a dark rose gold, almost burnt copper look.

Well, they finally arrived. Ordered August 2nd, arrived yesterday. Good quality though. These are the Airsoft Face Pro version, I've not got my hands on a Delta Mike to compare.

75422269_817406145343085_7922432339886473216_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

Well, they finally arrived. Ordered August 2nd, arrived yesterday. Good quality though. These are the Airsoft Face Pro version, I've not got my hands on a Delta Mike to compare.

75422269_817406145343085_7922432339886473216_n.jpg

Can't knock the quality of the Airsoft Face Pro products, just his service of over promise / under deliver coupled with some fictitious postage details & verrrrrrrry long lead times is the reason why I now pick up these things from Delta Mike Face Pro

2 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

Can't knock the quality of the Airsoft Face Pro products, just his service of over promise / under deliver coupled with some fictitious postage details & verrrrrrrry long lead times is the reason why I now pick up these things from Delta Mike Face Pro 

To be fair I've never felt lied to, but then I've not really asked anything. The first time I chased it I was told that they'd be with me tomorrow, and they were!

How does the comfort of the Delta Mike compare?

43 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

To be fair I've never felt lied to, but then I've not really asked anything. The first time I chased it I was told that they'd be with me tomorrow, and they were!

How does the comfort of the Delta Mike compare?

Funny that, when I ordered mine I got excuse after excuse then told he posted it and hadn't. Finally posted it saying he would add in a gift for me being patient. Like fuck did he. I'll be sending Delta Mike my customs going forward.

47 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

^ this

32 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Funny that, when I ordered mine I got excuse after excuse then told he posted it and hadn't. Finally posted it saying he would add in a gift for me being patient. Like fuck did he. I'll be sending Delta Mike my customs going forward.

Ah shit, never realised it was that bad, just thought it was a slow as fuck service. Based on the wait time and what's been said, I'll likely be going Delta Mike if I need more in the future.

12 hours ago, HELIflipper03 said:

Managed to source myself a Resident Evil Biohazard Albert W Model 01

The older model with the silencer or the newer umbrella model?

Just ordered some upgrades.

Perun ETU upgrade kit for my arp;

ES custom works (Italian dude) Ares Striker hop arm;

ML 50° Decepticon rubber;

ML omega nub.

Should be here tomorrow :)

Now I just need a new tappet plate and to file down the bridge on my Striker barrel :)

Not bought, I was sent this to test.

AUG 9mm Mag adaptor.

so far running well with a couple of little issues to be ironed out.

74472657_10159390455885620_1325541157970640896_o.jpg