The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

52 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Try weapon762 or shootercombat gear as I know they sell the repro's at a fairly decent price but last time I checked they didn't have them in stock

Cheers, i’ll Have a look 

• Supporters

Finally got around to buying one of those RMR sights for the Glock. For £22 You get a decent amount of stuff with it and it's certainly one of the better looking replicas on the market.

Figured I may as well get the mount rings for my Acog whilst I'm at it too. 

6 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Im not sold yet, if they work better at target acquisition for Practical Pistol, great.

Aliexpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000202451468.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7c084c4dd83HlD

About three weeks delivery

Not bad, I'm currently looking at RMR options for the G19 for various different scenarios so that's peaked my interest!

1 minute ago, clumpyedge said:

Not bad, I'm currently looking at RMR options for the G19 for various different scenarios so that's peaked my interest!

I’ll take some comparison pics later, the SRO window is about twice the size of the RMR.

I have Docter, RMR and SRO Pistol red dots so can picture all three 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’ll take some comparison pics later, the SRO window is about twice the size of the RMR.

I have Docter, RMR and SRO Pistol red dots so can picture all three 👍🏻

That would be handy mate, maybe drop me a PM so as not to clog up the thread I can ask your advice on mount plates as well then!

Ready to do some hardcore Fisting when my tag shells arrive... 

20191028_151940.jpg

Edit - Tell you what, now I've had some time to handle this, it's pretty impressive. I know it's just for loading co2, but it's sturdy as hell, and beautifully made. 

Just picked up some things from the Gunfire sale. Avoided buying RIFS! I said to myself no more unless its a bullpup I don't own yet!

Real Sword Type 97 Cut Off Lever, Anti Reversal Latch and Piston (All Proprietary)

3 Mlok to Picatinny rails for the Ares SOC-AR

FMA stubby grip. 

Armored Claw Cold weather gloves

Jefftron Micro 2 Mosfet

GFC Chest Rig in Flectarn. 

GFC MBSS Laser Cut tactical vest in Tan

GFC Dump bag in Tan. 

All for a cool 60 quid shipped. 

Just ordered a Condor Operator plate carrier and mag pouches to match, fancied giving them a try as they hold a price point between realsteel (WAS, LBT etc.) and cheap chinese crap (KombatUK, 8Fields & Viper) only thing I cheaped out on was I wanted to try one of those plastic quick mag holsters, see how long it takes me to lose a mag now 😂.

Hopefully holds up nicely as I thought a plate carrier, triple stanag mag (open top), double stanag mag (foldover top), double pistol mag pouch and a double frag pouch for £160 wasn't too bad.

Picked up one of these yesterday. Basically a kwc but they fire at 1 joule. 

It was £59.99 new. 

There's a completely gash "classic m1911" trade on both sides but I think I should be able to sand and polish it out. 

Shoots really well. Seems a very nice pistol for the money. 

SILVER-900x800.png

Came on monday; fndQKs5.jpg

u7hgONG.jpg

I got some gas today and after filling it I can hear it hissing out the fill valve. it's slow and quiet but if I stick my ear near I can hear it clearly - rather than returning for a replacement and such would just getting a replacement valve work? I did a quick search on patrolbase and saw that they aren't exactly standardized; https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/baal-gas-filling-valve-for-we-kj-gbb-series / https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/asg-kwa-magazine-bottom-fill-valve - I'll screw the valve out later and wrap the thread in plumbing tape and then try it, also will take a pic of what it looks like - but don't suppose anyone has an answer to this offhand?

Thanks. By the way what's the point in the space for 2 extra shells in the cylinder below the barrel? to get them out you have to unscrew this cap on the end which takes about 30 seconds, and it seems to be literally just for storing 2 shells because it doesn't load a new one in or anything. Anyone know how to switch from 3 shot to 6 or back etc? I saw how in a youtube vid a while ago but I can't find the one that shows how again.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Valve pics. I wrapped the thread in plumbing tape and put it back in tight, filled it up, can still hear a hissing coming from the valve although not as bad as before. based on what the valve looks like can anyone point me to where I can find a suitable replacement? it looks pretty standard to me and as long as it fits into the stock on the gun I don't see much of a problem with regards to compatability(?).

https://imgur.com/a/BtxfqL8

3 hours ago, paradoxum said:

I got some gas today and after filling it I can hear it hissing out the fill valve. it's slow and quiet but if I stick my ear near I can hear it clearly - rather than returning for a replacement and such would just getting a replacement valve work? I did a quick search on patrolbase and saw that they aren't exactly standardized; https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/baal-gas-filling-valve-for-we-kj-gbb-series / https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/asg-kwa-magazine-bottom-fill-valve - I'll screw the valve out later and wrap the thread in plumbing tape and then try it, also will take a pic of what it looks like - but don't suppose anyone has an answer to this offhand?

Thanks. By the way what's the point in the space for 2 extra shells in the cylinder below the barrel? to get them out you have to unscrew this cap on the end which takes about 30 seconds, and it seems to be literally just for storing 2 shells because it doesn't load a new one in or anything. Anyone know how to switch from 3 shot to 6 or back etc? I saw how in a youtube vid a while ago but I can't find the one that shows how again.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Valve pics. I wrapped the thread in plumbing tape and put it back in tight, filled it up, can still hear a hissing coming from the valve although not as bad as before. based on what the valve looks like can anyone point me to where I can find a suitable replacement? it looks pretty standard to me and as long as it fits into the stock on the gun I don't see much of a problem with regards to compatability(?).

https://imgur.com/a/BtxfqL8

Did you try just putting a drop of 30 weight silicon on the valve and working it in and out a little to get the silicon into the valve? I have had a few gas mags on various rifs that leak at first but if lubed and then gassed a few times they settle down. When I say gassed I mean a few short bursts to help the silicon in and a full fill to get it under pressure. Can take a couple of goes. Never failed me yet...