The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

A looky boy, and more Sugru. Attempt no.2 at sugruing my grip, first attempt looked gash.

This time I've dremeled off the finger groove, and put some sugru on the grip, and some on the trigger guard. I'll let them cure separately, then hopefully I can still get the motorgrip off easily.

Screenshot_20191015-112150_Gallery.jpg

20191016_224550.jpg

16 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

T.Rex Arms SBL NVG Lanyard in RG/Black

Do you have any experience or knowledge around this unit at all? Seems well priced? 

https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/product/cobra-optics-titan-gen-2-night-vision-monocular/

7 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

They're decent NV but due to sanctions on Russia, none are finding their way out from over there.

Cheers. "Available on back order" sounds like that might be a while then...

35 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

A looky boy, and more Sugru. Attempt no.2 at sugruing my grip, first attempt looked gash.

This time I've dremeled off the finger groove, and put some sugru on the grip, and some on the trigger guard. I'll let them cure separately, then hopefully I can still get the motorgrip off easily.

Screenshot_20191015-112150_Gallery.jpg

20191016_224550.jpg

Do you have any experience or knowledge around this unit at all? Seems well priced? 

https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/product/cobra-optics-titan-gen-2-night-vision-monocular/

Unfortunately not I'm afraid. I was going to suggest Scott's county but their pricing seems to of shot up unless I'm mistaken?

Managed to get another Pelicase for all my gear to go alongside my gun case, and replaced my knackered storage crate from B&Q!

You know when you check the dimensions of something online and figure 'That'll be fine' only to realise when it gets delivered how bloody big it is! 😂

It'll do the job, and will more than likely turn heads in the safe zone...

Doubles up as a coffee table!

20191017_134415.jpg

20191017_134437.jpg

1 hour ago, RMDavis said:

Managed to get another Pelicase for all my gear to go alongside my gun case, and replaced my knackered storage crate from B&Q!

You know when you check the dimensions of something online and figure 'That'll be fine' only to realise when it gets delivered how bloody big it is! 😂

It'll do the job, and will more than likely turn heads in the safe zone...

Doubles up as a coffee table!

Very nice, which model no. Is that? Looking for something similar.

I have been looking at Olight torches for some time. I camp a lot with work and use torches a fair bit, one that would double up as a super bright airsoft torch would be quite useful....

4 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I have been looking at Olight torches for some time. I camp a lot with work and use torches a fair bit, one that would double up as a super bright airsoft torch would be quite useful....

the trouble is, running on CR123’s, max run time is only about an hour and a half. Fine for intermittent rifle use, not sure about camping.

Incredible torches though, really rugged, really f***ing bright

• Supporters

Few bits, including one of these, so hopefully I won't feel the need to evicerate the next plum that puts a burst in to my face point blank.

(Can't make any promises though 😛)

s-l64.jpg

On 19/10/2019 at 16:13, Sawyer said:

Tracked down some Ranger Plates, another 6 en route. Solves my problem with the PTS EPMs, that ropey looking baseplate!

20191019_161103.jpg

Great addition. Love mine

Brought new last week 

SPECNA ARMS edge sa e06 carbine in half tan

WE tech 881 holographic scope

ACM frog logo 196mm suppressor

AMORER WORKS g17 hex cut

WE tech m1911 mehico

XCORTECH X301 compact tracer

Only been playing for around 10 months and everything apart from my first pistol which is a WE tech m1911 desert warrior has been 2nd hand so I decided it's time I brought myself some new guns. 20191015_124215.thumb.jpg.b88c2dcc9646cf083cf6b3bd6d162044.jpg20191007_133023.thumb.jpg.0b74357c5352601d18183c207f9e4da1.jpg

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Safariland 6354DO Glock 17 ALS Optic Light Bearing Holster With QLS

Safariland UBL Mid Ride with QLS Receiver

Genuine or repro? 

2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Safariland 6354DO Glock 17 ALS Optic Light Bearing Holster With QLS

Safariland UBL Mid Ride with QLS Receiver
Ferro Concepts PTT Retainer
Revision Wipes
UR OPS triple M4 Pouch

Best holster I've ever got my mits on, I'm using mine on a UBL with QLS. I'm a little obsessed with it!

Need one of those PTT retainers too.

Just got this, but nowhere has TAG Shells in stock. 😭

20191023_142530.jpg

7 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Not at all mate, just over £200 as I've bought it new.

😬 thought you’d say that, will have to try and find a repro setup as I’m a cheap bastard 😂

9 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

Best holster I've ever got my mits on, I'm using mine on a UBL with QLS. I'm a little obsessed with it!

Need one of those PTT retainers too.

Just got this, but nowhere has TAG Shells in stock. 😭

20191023_142530.jpg

Ill take you out for dinner in exchange ;)

2 minutes ago, E21A said:

😬 thought you’d say that, will have to try and find a repro setup as I’m a cheap bastard 😂

Try weapon762 or shootercombat gear as I know they sell the repro's at a fairly decent price but last time I checked they didn't have them in stock