The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

On 08/10/2019 at 23:21, rocketdogbert said:

it’s a KJW G23 frame, with a KWA G18 grip, WE back strap and WE beaver tail all welded on, flattened, stippled and then dyed black so all the plastic tones match

Lot of work then.

Well beyond my ability.

26 minutes ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

Epic night vision, epic camo and that gun...... Where do I apply to be your son?

Haha, thank you 

48 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Saw one of the devteam guys write a review on the gunfighter but still not sure if I want to get one. I'll have to give you a shout after you've had some use out of it 

Yeah no bother or give me a shout if/when you're next at the Gaol and I will bring it along

• Mostly Retired Moderators
1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Bought another FPG, original factory model, but no box unfortunately.

Needs a couple of bits, but nothing much 😊

3C33BBF3-DC16-444A-913D-568FF90465DE.jpeg

You really shouldn't post my Christmas presents on here.. it ruins the surprise! 😁

• Moderators
13 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Saw one of the devteam guys write a review on the gunfighter but still not sure if I want to get one. I'll have to give you a shout after you've had some use out of it 

12 hours ago, SgtTalbert said:

Yeah no bother or give me a shout if/when you're next at the Gaol and I will bring it along

They are very nice jackets (got mine from mil first with a discount code!), i have one in black, just have to spray it with nikwax every so often to keep it 'proofed'.....dont think i could spend £90+ for  jacket for airsoft though, id worry id rip it!..... then the wife would kill me! :lol:

1 hour ago, djben9 said:

They are very nice jackets (got mine from mil first with a discount code!), i have one in black, just have to spray it with nikwax every so often to keep it 'proofed'.....dont think i could spend £90+ for  jacket for airsoft though, id worry id rip it!..... then the wife would kill me! :lol:

I managed to get 15% off so cost me £72 with delivery which wasn't too bad

• Moderators

yeah i did the same this time last year....gotta love those Mil 1st discounts! :D

this time round, trousers and a laptop bag :lol:

3 hours ago, djben9 said:

1 hour ago, SgtTalbert said:

I managed to get 15% off so cost me £72 with delivery which wasn't too bad

You both seen the new arktis packable waterproofs? Looking at picking up at least one of them!

34 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

You both seen the new arktis packable waterproofs? Looking at picking up at least one of them!

I haven't until now - that looks top notch. Looks like it packs down very small. Perfect for a side pouch on the PC or even side pocket on combats

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

is that the one they call 'A310 – Rainsheild Coat'?

ive got a Helikon windrunner, just for the walk from station to office and back but not great for heavy downpour!

2 minutes ago, djben9 said:

is that the one they call 'A310 – Rainsheild Coat'?

ive got a Helikon windrunner, just for the walk from station to office and back but not great for heavy downpour!

Believe so and they do M90 😍😍

15 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

That thing reminds me of an old paintball gun I had back in the day

A Brass Eagle Barracuda 🤢

82F69153-CE02-419A-BB7F-6B7A3221DAFE.jpeg

Yeah I see the resemblance. The calico was a real thing though. I think the m100 that mine is a model of was 22 rim fire with a 100 round magazine. It was banned in America under the federal assault weapons ban but legal in the UK. 

It's mostly so I can run around a skirmish doing spaceballs or the running man quotes though. 

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Yeah I see the resemblance. The calico was a real thing though. I think the m100 that mine is a model of was 22 rim fire with a 100 round magazine. It was banned in America under the federal assault weapons ban but legal in the UK. 

It's mostly so I can run around a skirmish doing spaceballs or the running man quotes though. 

Yeah the calico was a monster when it came out, gave yer average gangsta the firepower of a 249 in a gun barely bigger than an mp5k, shit really hit the fan lol 💩

• Supporters

Given the Hughes Amendment came in in '86 in the US then barely any (if any at all) would've made it in to civilian hands that could fire automatic, meaning it's a self-loading .22 that has the same potency as a Ruger 10/22 with a drum mag.  Sure .22 kills people but it's a super weak-sauce weapon compared to a military light machine gun.

It might've scared ignorant people as often happens when firearms with large magazines and 'scary' looks are sold, but that's just dumb sheeple.   Even now we can own self-loading .22s in the UK with no mag limits I'm aware of.

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Given the Hughes Amendment came in in '86 in the US then barely any (if any at all) would've made it in to civilian hands that could fire automatic, meaning it's a self-loading .22 that has the same potency as a Ruger 10/22 with a drum mag.  Sure .22 kills people but it's a super weak-sauce weapon compared to a military light machine gun.

It might've scared ignorant people as often happens when firearms with large magazines and 'scary' looks are sold, but that's just dumb sheeple.   Even now we can own self-loading .22s in the UK with no mag limits I'm aware of.

Did they not do a larger caliber version ?, thought it was at least 9mm, .22 seems almost pointless in that kinda setup