The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Ordered up a few Magpul 5.56 mag assists, a HSGI sling attachment loop thing (can't recall the name) and a few consumables for cleaning up my pistols.

Currently looking for a red dot that'll keep a zero but not sure what I'm looking for. I was considering an RMR but don't know if there are any good clones or if it would pair up well with the top of a SCAR.

30 minutes ago, witchcraft58a said:

Hey mate is it a legit product? Cheers!

Not legit as in it's not a genuine Sig Romeo3.  However it's a perfectly serviceable sight for airsoft.  Has the power saving mode, motion control to turn back on, and even has the locking quick detach lever like the real thing.

Very happy with it.

6 minutes ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

Not legit as in it's not a genuine Sig Romeo3.  However it's a perfectly serviceable sight for airsoft.  Has the power saving mode, motion control to turn back on, and even has the locking quick detach lever like the real thing.

Very happy with it.

Just ordered one, managed to 17% off with a code too.... Worth a punt! 

22 minutes ago, witchcraft58a said:

Just ordered one, managed to 17% off with a code too.... Worth a punt! 

I wont tell you how much I got mine for then Haha Haha 😉

Just now, witchcraft58a said:

Would I be gutted! Probably...... Lol!

Most definitely.  Will PM you.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Some Tan coloured Rail Ladders and a new two-point sling from ANT supplies.

It is game day on Sunday afterall.

(Still really fuckin' hate the ANT supplies website - brilliant, amazing prices though!)

Just got word from the Krytac distributor Shield that my replacement lower hand guard had arrived in country so paid for that. 
Also bought a few kg’s of .2’s and .25’s and a deans wired triple stick 11.1v Lopo as I seem to have messed up the one I re-wired to deans.

Cheapo camo poncho in case it’s chucking down on game day and last but not least  ordered 3 mid cap S mags for the Specna and a single point sling for the LMG.

Thought I'd give 8Fields gear a try so have ordered a split front chest rig, combined double M4/pistol mag pouch and small utility pouch (for flash bangs and snacks) from TaiwanGun to complete my PMC loadout, £50 with the UPS delivery, expecting it next Tuesday.  I've been after one of these for ages and was seriously considering the Bulle one from Flecktarn but kept an eye on TG and they've finally got them back in.

Now just have to wait until my ribs have healed so that I can give it all a try.

I was expecting a Marui Breacher in the post today. I was going to post lots of lovely photos and everything.

Tracking number today said delivery was "Delayed". Phoned UPS and they said that it "got held up at the sorting office".

I think that's code for: "The scanner showed a downright evil looking pump action shotgun being delivered, so we've cracked it open!"

Better arrive in one piece!

I've had plenty of pimped Crosman Ratcatcher rifles in my time so for fun I took a punt on one of these:

ASG Tactical Sniper Gas Rifle

Nothing special, I simply wanted to have something to mess about with just to see what I can get it to do.

56 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I was expecting a Marui Breacher in the post today. I was going to post lots of lovely photos and everything.

Tracking number today said delivery was "Delayed". Phoned UPS and they said that it "got held up at the sorting office".

I think that's code for: "The scanner showed a downright evil looking pump action shotgun being delivered, so we've cracked it open!"

Welcome to my world!

14 hours ago, L3wisD said:

It's arrived, it's safe, it's absolutely awesome!

Photos later 🥰

3 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

It's arrived, it's safe, it's absolutely awesome!

Photos later 🥰

Stop buying shit! I think 75% of the posts in here are yours! :P

I thought this was a safe place with no judgement for our filthy addiction.

Had to send my slide stop back but got new gas to try out with the temperature plummeting. 

20191003_194244.jpg