The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

On 06/09/2019 at 13:12, E21A said:

Osprey suppressor from these very forums 

A2B6405F-EC27-49D0-A333-E3AFEB87A0F7.jpeg

I was trying like a bear to get in touch with the seller so as I could buy that !!! 🙄

Fortunately , got a notification through from Evike that they had just restocked

Ironically when I was only a half hour away from their North LA store 😉👍

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I was trying like a bear to get in touch with the seller so as I could buy that !!! 🙄

Fortunately , got a notification through from Evike that they had just restocked

Ironically when I was only a half hour away from their North LA store 😉👍

AND a fecking big store it is an all ! 😱

Bought a boneyard AG36 at a skirmish today. Works fine and fits fine, but I need to find a bolt and nut for the sight and JB weld the release mechanism catch so that it will fire straight. The thread that it screws into has been over tightened so it will not close at a tight setting and it's too loose if at the correct position. 

20190914_201832.jpg

20190914_201817.jpg

On 10/09/2019 at 14:19, clumpyedge said:

Spiritus Systems Overt Front Plate Bag

Spiritus Systems Overt Back Plate Bag

Spiritus Systems Overt 5" Cummerbund

Spiritus Systems Tri-Fold Shoulder Straps

Vortex Razor AMG UH-1

Vortex Strikefire II

added the micro magnifier tail end of last week and over the weekend, then (and I know they are a bone of contention for some) but myself and travail fitness group trialed a new coverage system. I know people don't see the plates (other than if you used a plate frame) but damn they are sexy!

image.thumb.png.07497d078b64fa262a27b3ad986db52c.png

IMG_20190914_191506.jpg

• Supporters

PBS-1 mini suppressor from Asia Airsoft , £23.50 all in just about of a wk from order to delivery !

E0B08434-0F38-4088-9CBA-98226EF4AEFB.jpeg

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

PBS-1 mini suppressor from Asia Airsoft , £23.50 all in just about of a wk from order to delivery !

E0B08434-0F38-4088-9CBA-98226EF4AEFB.jpeg

Ohh like that - linky please Druid cos I am a lazy fucker.  What was the cost with postage?

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

What was the cost with postage?

I take it ‘£23.50 ALL IN’ was a bit too subtle for you ? 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

11 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I take it ‘£23.50 ALL IN’ was a bit too subtle for you ? 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Its been a long day.....

I've ordered up a couple of Tasmanian Tiger  triple magazine pouches in Pencott Green Zone, a replacement Thermos mug for my all important first brew of the day and I've also placed an order for a smooth top cover for my AKS-74N.

I need to track down a few more pieces of Pencott GZ but it's out of stock in a lot of places, fortunately I'm not in a great hurry.

On 16/09/2019 at 07:57, clumpyedge said:

added the micro magnifier tail end of last week and over the weekend, then (and I know they are a bone of contention for some) but myself and travail fitness group trialed a new coverage system. I know people don't see the plates (other than if you used a plate frame) but damn they are sexy!

image.thumb.png.07497d078b64fa262a27b3ad986db52c.png

IMG_20190914_191506.jpg

Are these any good? i've been tempted.

G+G green rubber for the Aug. Was going to get a prommy purple but thought that I would get this as the one in my M4 is giving me good results.

20190917_182045.jpg

34 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

G+G green rubber for the Aug. Was going to get a prommy purple but thought that I would get this as the one in my M4 is giving me good results.

Should've gone for the prommy.

At least I've had bad experiences with G&G greens, they don't fit every hop chamber/barrel..

59 minutes ago, Skara said:

Should've gone for the prommy.

At least I've had bad experiences with G&G greens, they don't fit every hop chamber/barrel..

Maybe I should have, but it has to be better that the stock rubber as my Aug is shooting every which way but straight.

4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Which are you referring too?

The training plates chap.

9 hours ago, MandalShArK said:

The training plates chap.

I might be biased but I love them, I have three variations of the weights as I use a set for running as well (people run in their spare time?!) for me I like the fact they fill the plate bag properly and also means that the plate carrier doesnt bounce around like I see others do when they start running. It makes you think about anything extra you think you need but don't really and it makes you actually set your plate carrier up properly in the way it sits on your body... nothing worse than a saggy plate carrier.

Another purchase late last night, having it changed up to a 10.5" outer barrel and will be building to replicate a couple of my favorite films (although substituting an aimpoint for the vortex strikefire) I don't know if Marui ever made a fixed upper or even if its possible but I'm fine with a detachable carry handle as it can always morph into something further down the line.

tm-rif-ngrs-m4socom_1.jpg

601px-Car15bd.jpg

601px-BHDCommando-6.jpg

Heat-1.jpg

56 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I might be biased but I love them, I have three variations of the weights as I use a set for running as well (people run in their spare time?!) for me I like the fact they fill the plate bag properly and also means that the plate carrier doesnt bounce around like I see others do when they start running. It makes you think about anything extra you think you need but don't really and it makes you actually set your plate carrier up properly in the way it sits on your body... nothing worse than a saggy plate carrier.

Another purchase late last night, having it changed up to a 10.5" outer barrel and will be building to replicate a couple of my favorite films (although substituting an aimpoint for the vortex strikefire) I don't know if Marui ever made a fixed upper or even if its possible but I'm fine with a detachable carry handle as it can always morph into something further down the line.

tm-rif-ngrs-m4socom_1.jpg

601px-Car15bd.jpg

601px-BHDCommando-6.jpg

Heat-1.jpg

Completely agree, I recently borrowed some Sapi plates from a mate for a reenactment event and the DCS I have just sat perfectly and it all balanced out properly.

Ill look into getting some soon methinks.

11 minutes ago, MandalShArK said:

Completely agree, I recently borrowed some Sapi plates from a mate for a reenactment event and the DCS I have just sat perfectly and it all balanced out properly.

Ill look into getting some soon methinks.

Make sure you have a real good think about what you have on your kit now and what you can get rid of. Plate weights are combined on the website so when you look at it its not a weight per plate.