The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

7 hours ago, L3wisD said:

A new top to play pretend soldiers in.

Didn't want a UBACS for when it got hot, but also didn't want a t-shirt.

Saw this on military 1st. Plus has velcro for the obligatory AFUK patches 😎

d4rexIx.jpg

Looks good, would probably go well with my PMC load out.  Have you got a link?  It looks grey but I can't find it on Military 1st's website!

• Mostly Retired Moderators
7 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

Looks good, would probably go well with my PMC load out.  Have you got a link?  It looks grey but I can't find it on Military 1st's website!

Having tried it on in my lunch break I can confirm its really comfortable too. 

Here's the link to M1st:

https://www.military1st.co.uk/h4-apr-qdudv-blk-hazard-4-quickdry-undervest-plain-front-battle-polo-shirt-black.html

Comes in a nice tan/khaki too.

The photos make it out to be more of a cotton material but it's actually more the moisture wicking stuff above. Just like army PT t-shirts.

Edit: It's also Black in person. The camera has made it a bit pale and two tone. 

In person the collar and cuffs are the same shade of black.

Cheers for the link, now I know why I couldn't find it! 🙄

It definitely does not look black in your photo!  Then again, it doesn't look that black in their photos either!  Looks better in your photo though.

I have one of those wicking shirts myself, also from Military 1st, can confirm they're extremely comfortable and very cooling on hot days, might pick one of these up too. 👍

On 04/09/2019 at 18:40, L3wisD said:

Specna Arms S-Mags - Black - Box of 5

https://gunfire.com/en/products/set-of-5-125bbs-s-mag-mid-cap-magazine-black-1152223107.html

eng_pl_Set-of-5-125BBs-S-Mag-Mid-Cap-mag

eng_pl_Set-of-5-125BBs-S-Mag-Mid-Cap-mag

Got 12% off by using the discount code of a Portuguese Airsoft team:

gf-ghostops-12

Previously only available with the edge series guns. Reported to be really really good mags.

We'll find out!

thanks for this my friend got a set for his specna they are now sold out (no surprise)

On 05/09/2019 at 17:05, Asomodai said:

Lastly and most importantly... my own Xcortech x3200 MK3 Chrono. Have been borrowing my battlebudddys for over a year and has only just now started complaining! Bless him. 

XT-X3200-MK3b.jpg.443c158b7b7d3e398e041ed1c0e46a31.jpg

Went back and exchanged this as the original broke. And picked up a Xcortech X301 Mini Tracer unit to replace my broken B&T one. 

Will be using it this weekend at Erebor!

• Mostly Retired Moderators

...didn't want to say anything because I thought it might have been my eyes playing tricks.

Bit of a big surpressor for a Glock.

Have you filed down the tilt-notch on the outer barrel?

10 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Er, does that shoot OK without fouling?

image.png.3900728646ad2076ae551874583fa8e0.png

Not properly screwed on in the picture, using a shitty adapter I had kicked about. Got a threaded barrel coming for it. 

It did cycle without fouling like this though. 

9 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Bit of a big surpressor for a Glock.

Have you filed down the tilt-notch on the outer barrel?

No, it’s something I’ve heard of but not looked into to be honest. 

• Supporters

You can't judge whether something's perfectly parallel or aligned in a photo anyway, that's purely the nature of how most common cameras capture what they see.  I've taken many images myself (and seen many more) of rifles that are 100% built properly with straight barrels but they come out looking bent in that exact manner in photos.  Long established phenomena.  

• Supporters

And it can work ‘in the flesh’ as it were as well , one of my longs looks like it has a very slight dip just in front of the receiver but when you check it against a straight edge there’s nothing there at all perfectly straight !

Weird as hell ! 😳

• Supporters
4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Spiritus Systems Overt Front Plate Bag

Spiritus Systems Overt Back Plate Bag

Spiritus Systems Overt 5" Cummerbund

Spiritus Systems Tri-Fold Shoulder Straps

Vortex Razor AMG UH-1

Vortex Strikefire II

Ahh but the new rig as it’s so ‘overt’ could it in fact be considered ‘covert’ ?😉

😂😂

• Supporters
4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Spiritus Systems Overt Front Plate Bag

Spiritus Systems Overt Back Plate Bag

Spiritus Systems Overt 5" Cummerbund

Spiritus Systems Tri-Fold Shoulder Straps

Vortex Razor AMG UH-1

Vortex Strikefire II

go on, scare the shite out of us, ballpark figure ?

26 minutes ago, Tackle said:

go on, scare the shite out of us, ballpark figure ?

£900 give or take, found the UH-1 cheaper on one site by about £100. The strike fire is for a second project gun and the SS stuff is an upgrade from the slickster but for a heavier (but not by much) load out. 

34 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Ahh but the new rig as it’s so ‘overt’ could it in fact be considered ‘covert’ ?😉

😂😂

I'm a man of simple pleasures but SS are coming out with a few additions for it later in the year once they've completed their DOD contract so it's the base for what I hope it'll be by end of the year/start of next 

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

£900 give or take, found the UH-1 cheaper on one site by about £100. The strike fire is for a second project gun and the SS stuff is an upgrade from the slickster but for a heavier (but not by much) load out. 

'Kin 'Ell, good job in sitting on the bog, otherwise id have fallen over.

you've got it bad mate 😜

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Hahaha! I don't do things by halves! I was lucky with some shares I sold so decided to treat myself, the rest has gone into savings 

Even if I had the money I don’t think I could bring my self to spend that much on some kit , BUT has to be said bud I don’t think your one of the standing in the safezone telling someone in a very loud voice for all to hear how much it cost types are you ? And as Sheryl Crow sings 🎵 if it makes you happy , it can’t be that bad ? 🎵👍

15 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Even if I had the money I don’t think I could bring my self to spend that much on some kit , BUT has to be said bud I don’t think your one of the standing in the safezone telling someone in a very loud voice for all to hear how much it cost types are you ? And as Sheryl Crow sings 🎵 if it makes you happy , it can’t be that bad ? 🎵👍

I'm the type of guy to usually only mutter a few words and that'll be when signing in unless I know people at the site I'm playing. If I don't know anyone I don't make a habit of conversing unless spoke to first, just my nature.

Did you just admit to liking Sheryl Crow?

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I'm the type of guy to usually only mutter a few words and that'll be when signing in unless I know people at the site I'm playing. If I don't know anyone I don't make a habit of conversing unless spoke to first, just my nature.

Did you just admit to liking Sheryl Crow?

Yup picked that up about you a long time ago , glad I was right !

f**k yea ! Back in her younger days I’d have eaten a pound of her shit AND complained to weights and measures if it wasn’t the full pound ! she was oh so hot ! 😍

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Yup picked that up about you a long time ago , glad I was right !

f**k yea ! Back in her younger days I’d have eaten a pound of her shit AND complained to weights and measures if it wasn’t the full pound ! she was oh so hot ! 😍

Just had to google images her, forgot what she looked like, let's just say I won't be climbing over her to get to you mate (unless your wearing your snazzy Capt America balaclava 😘)

Manage to convince a friend of mine to sell me 3 of his real steel bakelite 7.62x39mm magazines one has been converted to airsoft which fits well in my RS type 56-1 but the other two have not.  

IMG_2042.JPG

IMG_2048.JPG

IMG_2051.JPG

• Supporters
1 hour ago, ziontrain said:

I'm back in the game!

back in the Game, Mickey Flanagan approves 👍

Micky Flanagan - Back in the Game - Tattooed Tealady.jpg