The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

12 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

What can you expect from a generation that think doing there own research is logging on to a forum to ask “what should I buy ?” 😳🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂😂

Uhhh... yeah... :D

6 minutes ago, Musica said:

u fukin wat m8 

66079199_169024737593024_405885867537690

Arnie would like a word. 

yqtzzgcsy3zplkoo7b8x.jpg

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Musica said:

u fukin wat m8 

66079199_169024737593024_405885867537690

I’m impressed ! They’ve actually made the Rock look like a pansy ! 😉

Just placed an order for the SSX 23, extra mag, DTD holster and paddle mount.

Should be here by Monday/Tuesday :)

now I just need a suppressor ;)

Got the Bullgear Hop-up for my A&K Mk46 Machine Gun.  Nice of them to include some tiny Haribo. :)

Only problem is the unit does not come with an o-ring to secure the hop adjustment wheel..and the o-ring one on my standard A&K hopup snapped.  I've no idea what size or where to get one, other than wandering around B&Q I guess.  Anyone got any ideas?

20190815_163658.jpg

• Supporters

One these for the NAE , a big ass cast iron skillet , for cooking bacon lots and lots of 🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

And fried eggs equal amounts of fried 🍳🍳🍳🍳!

92DD844E-55A3-4214-B467-6A1B2E818BED.jpeg

1 hour ago, Monkman said:

Got the Bullgear Hop-up for my A&K Mk46 Machine Gun.  Nice of them to include some tiny Haribo. :)

Only problem is the unit does not come with an o-ring to secure the hop adjustment wheel..and the o-ring one on my standard A&K hopup snapped.  I've no idea what size or where to get one, other than wandering around B&Q I guess.  Anyone got any ideas?

20190815_163658.jpg

Email AP direct. My G36 one snapped in transit. They gave me the exact size needed info and sent one out free of charge. Really good customer service!

Edit: ahh you got the bullgear, ignore me!

9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

One these for the NAE , a big ass cast iron skillet , for cooking bacon lots and lots of 🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

And fried eggs equal amounts of fried 🍳🍳🍳🍳!

92DD844E-55A3-4214-B467-6A1B2E818BED.jpeg

giphy.gif

Not airsoft related really but could be used for milsims I guess if the AO is anything like the trees etc. but I just got myself a full DD hammocks set up so I can concentrate on my other hobby which is bushcraft and wild camping.

*not my picture but you get the idea

4610707746_629a9d7295_b.jpg

6 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Nice,

might have to look into a Camo'd up one of these as this is about as close to camping as my lazy fat arse is going to get

image.jpeg

Funny you say that I have been looking at getting a VW T5 or similar to convert myself, Brother works for a company that does van instillation so if i did get stuck not like id have an issue sorting it and could be so much cheaper doing it myself.

19 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Funny you say that I have been looking at getting a VW T5 or similar to convert myself, Brother works for a company that does van instillation so if i did get stuck not like id have an issue sorting it and could be so much cheaper doing it myself.

I reckon if I sell a couple of rifs, trade in my old banger I'll have enough for a wing mirror, I could then build it up weekly like those really good value DeAgostini magazines and have it ready for.............

appreciate  you may have just purchased it but have you tried sleeping in it yet, would be interested as vowed years ago to avoid sleeping on the floor again if possible.

12 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

I reckon if I sell a couple of rifs, trade in my old banger I'll have enough for a wing mirror, I could then build it up weekly like those really good value DeAgostini magazines and have it ready for.............

appreciate  you may have just purchased it but have you tried sleeping in it yet, would be interested as vowed years ago to avoid sleeping on the floor again if possible.

Never ceases to amaze me the cost of coach build T5's, we have a dealership nearby and some of the prices require a double take so a homebrew sounds ideal.

Regarding the have you tried it yet I was referring to the hammock not the van, lazy typing.

i don't do roll mats any more

33 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Never ceases to amaze me the cost of coach build T5's, we have a dealership nearby and some of the prices require a double take so a homebrew sounds ideal.

Regarding the have you tried it yet I was referring to the hammock not the van, lazy typing.

i don't do roll mats any more

Yeah I shopped about for a while and self build is by far the best way to considering some of the prefab ones I've seen dont start any lower than £45k!!

Yep tried it in the garden with the full tarp set up the other evening and by far the most comfortable sleep Ive had, will be going out in thetford at some point and the lake district for a proper outing soon but so far so good! I went for the complete set up including under blanket as I wanted as much comfort and heat retention as possible (knowing what english weather is like) I've taken a lot of hints and tips from varying youtube videos to get what I think now works as a perfect set up (for me)

this is by far the best channel Ive found for useful information

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTDXDBHApa_cvcOx86yJOA

2 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Yeah I shopped about for a while and self build is by far the best way to considering some of the prefab ones I've seen dont start any lower than £45k!!

Yep tried it in the garden with the full tarp set up the other evening and by far the most comfortable sleep Ive had, will be going out in thetford at some point and the lake district for a proper outing soon but so far so good! I went for the complete set up including under blanket as I wanted as much comfort and heat retention as possible (knowing what english weather is like) I've taken a lot of hints and tips from varying youtube videos to get what I think now works as a perfect set up (for me)

this is by far the best channel Ive found for useful information

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTDXDBHApa_cvcOx86yJOA

Thank you, will look into that.

56 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

If you do end up buying let me know as I found it works out cheaper buying from a 3rd party.

Will do, much appreciated 

Latest purchase

pts eps stock, no more battery fitting issues

pts NGRs mags prefer Tm ones but can't argue with 50% more capacity 

a castle nut wrench which I have so far resisted the temptation to use as those pixies can stay put for the moment 

The used tissue, that's just for those neat freaks who can't stand an untidy background 😀

And I have a cold at the moment!image.jpeg

3 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Not airsoft related really but could be used for milsims I guess if the AO is anything like the trees etc. but I just got myself a full DD hammocks set up so I can concentrate on my other hobby which is bushcraft and wild camping.

*not my picture but you get the idea

4610707746_629a9d7295_b.jpg

Nice! I have a Ticket To The Moon hammock that I use for my bushcraft adventures :) I just need a nice DD 3x3 tarp to complement it :)

Meanwhile I just picked up a Tasmanian Tiger laser cut belt in Coyote Brown for my new sniper loadout :)

https://www.tasmaniantiger.info/en/product/tt-hyp-belt-30mm/

• Supporters
2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Defender, roof tent and awning. Far cheaper, easier to run, and looks better at a milsim😉. You’ve seen mine...(I don’t have it anymore- but it was the best way I could spend a night Airsofting)

3 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Defender, roof tent and awning. Far cheaper, easier to run, and looks better at a milsim😉. You’ve seen mine...(I don’t have it anymore- but it was the best way I could spend a night Airsofting)

Its the initial layout and finding a decent defender! I can get a pretty decent built T5 for the price people want for a defender! Im happy with just doing what im doing at the moment, the camper is a dream which wont be a quick decision. you have the land rover now right?

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Its the initial layout and finding a decent defender! I can get a pretty decent built T5 for the price people want for a defender! Im happy with just doing what im doing at the moment, the camper is a dream which wont be a quick decision. you have the land rover now right?

I hear ya. I’m a bit of a car nut and am fortunate enough to have a few. Sold my defender in March for more than I paid for it new, I now have a kitted out Discovery 3. I also have a T5, and there is a Mercedes Vito on the drive begging to be converted into a camper. I went away from turning the car into a overlander and actually purchased a trailer to do the job. Pic attached.

EF921794-B418-4880-AFC4-62DFF43864B7.jpeg

Just now, Prisce said:

I hear ya. I’m a bit of a car nut and am fortunate enough to have a few. Sold my defender in March for more than I paid for it new, I now have a kitted out Discovery 3. I also have a T5, and there is a Mercedes Vito on the drive begging to be converted into a camper. I went away from turning the car into a overlander and actually purchased a trailer to do the job. Pic attached.

EF921794-B418-4880-AFC4-62DFF43864B7.jpeg

Nice work! we should have a camp out or something!

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Nice work! we should have a camp out or something!

Definitely. Got to get my work life balance back to an appropriate level first, haven’t even been Airsofting once this year. Haven’t been on holiday in 8 years. 

Apparently,  I have a an affliction, when I have free time I have to fill it, when my times all taken up, I complain I don’t have any time. That’s BritLogic.