The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Waiting on some more Geoff’s bb’s and a one Tigris multicam folding mesh mask to turn up. 

But today I got a warrior drop down utility pouch to compliment my pathfinder/cpc rig, sight protector and a spike short dot sight that I hope will give my ics cxp ape a better look (hate the sight that’s on it). Before and after pics will go in the gun picture thread. 

D3FCD412-E497-41CC-BC53-21B9B34EAB96.jpeg

413B47A5-D4F9-4EAB-A2F3-A17D4578CDF1.jpeg

There’s no ‘What have you just got for ‘nowt’ thread so I will stick it here.

Friend of mine is ex chinook crew, was chatting to him about our Airsoft experience and he says he has some old kit that would fit my son if I wanted it.

Got a flight suit, goretex DPM jacket and trousers, DPM summer shirt and trousers, aircrew issue DPM jacket, desert cam shirt and trousers and a desert smemagh (the only damn thing that fits me).

If he can find it there’s some webbing on the way too, my boy’s a lucky lad.

BDD689B3-45B2-4AB1-AC65-D94B9AEB4A13.jpeg

• Supporters

New tent for the NAE , treated my self to a rather spunky inflatable one from Decathlon , bloody thing is up and fully pegged out in the time used to take me just to prep the old one ! 

447A78CE-F59E-4FC2-8720-39196F677271.jpeg

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

New tent for the NAE , treated my self to a rather spunky inflatable one from Decathlon , bloody thing is up and fully pegged out in the time used to take me just to prep the old one ! 

447A78CE-F59E-4FC2-8720-39196F677271.jpeg

Wish I got this , I got the bloody usual peg it down, use poles version

SWMBE , refused the extra coinage 🙁

12 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

SWMBE

She Who Must Be Embittered?  Eviscerated? Exonerated? Exemplary? Embraced?? 🤷‍♂️

Okay, I'm struggling..... 

• Supporters

Endured ?😉

to be honest wasn’t really that much more than a good quality pole tent , and you can really see from all the thought that’s gone in to its features that the people behind Decathlon are real outdoors people .👍

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, GothicGhost said:

My first VSR 😀

spacer.png

Nice ! Very nice indeed !

Am loving that colour scheme. 😍

Been rolling Op4 for a few years now, so thought it prudent to finally roll out with an Op4 primary!

Been mulling over a TM Type3 AK for some time, was never 100% on the standard wood (look) stock. Recent trip to my local Marui supplier I spotted the AKS - Like the idea of the sliding stock, makes this feel a bit more compact & bare bones set up.

Looking forward to putting this through its paces in the coming weeks

AKS47.png

57 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

Been rolling Op4 for a few years now, so thought it prudent to finally roll out with an Op4 primary!

Been mulling over a TM Type3 AK for some time, was never 100% on the standard wood (look) stock. Recent trip to my local Marui supplier I spotted the AKS - Like the idea of the sliding stock, makes this feel a bit more compact & bare bones set up.

Looking forward to putting this through its paces in the coming weeks

AKS47.png

Looking nice. I've been tempted for a while to sell my Type3 full stock for the folding Type3

Some sites around me demand full seal goggles and no mesh. Didn't own a pair so picked up a set of Bolle Tracker IIs from my local screwfix. Just need to make a few adjustments to minimise fogging. 

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Some sites around me demand full seal goggles and no mesh. Didn't own a pair so picked up a set of Bolle Tracker IIs from my local screwfix. Just need to make a few adjustments to minimise fogging. 

Adjustments ?

15 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Adjustments ?

Drilling holes. Losing some of the foam but not too much!

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Drilling holes. Losing some of the foam but not too much!

yeah I put some tiny holes along the very top of my bolle's, worked a treat 👍

51 minutes ago, Tackle said:

yeah I put some tiny holes along the very top of my bolle's, worked a treat 👍

When you say tiny, how tiny and how many holes without compromising the integrity of the lens'?

• Supporters
4 hours ago, DanP27 said:

Just ordered a SSX23 from Novritsch 😳

#queuethehate

Why ? you could have built a better one for a LOT less !😢