The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

£20 from Wolf Armories, I think they have a black one left. Its sturdy enough!

That’s a good price , reason I ask a while ago I bought a real wood stock for my TM M14 so wanted a nice correct leather sling for it , and the guarder one was near £40 !

in the end I picked up a real WW2 garand sling from epic militaria for £18 all in ! 

IMG_20190719_163616.thumb.jpg.dcf3bad52de286caf194b5d00baa9656.jpgCheap n cheerful lightweight mesh vest for this warmer weather :

• Supporters

That looks sweeeeeet ! 

• Supporters

LiPo in the butt pad?  Nice vortex too, good looking setup.

I'd recommend mounting the light as far forward as you can to minimise lighting up your own silencer, same for the front BUIS and the sight radius thereof.  If you don't have humongous hands maybe try not using the AFG and you'll be more easily able to rest your thumb on the pressure switch at all times (including when shooting from either shoulder), but obviously that's a personal ergonomic preference.

I'm a short arse so the set up is to fit my stumpy arms 

need the afg to save my wrists from giving me gyp

yes it's a lipo butt pad, otherwise standard inside

so far I've skirmished it once, my sorted LCT AK out shoots it for range but it's also putting out 345 fps and has a sorted hop (to be honest all my tinkered with guns outshoot it) but the Tm now is better than the Others were stock (if that makes sense).

will resist the temptation to tinker for now 

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

yes it's a lipo butt pad, otherwise standard inside

Modified yourself or purchased?  Also battery type info would be handy please.  It's something I've been considering doing for a long time and I want to get the low-down on a few different builds before I commit given that all my TM EBBRs are SOCOMs.

pZCGyKM.jpg

Helm/mask/goggles arrived today. Bothers me that it isn't flush with the goggles, but if I loosen the screws to adjust it I wouldn't be able to get it over my head - unless the idea is put helmet on first then attach faceplate?

Also the bit of tan plastic covering the mouth area, I plan to stick some wire mesh on the inside behind it because I don't trust the safety of my teeth/mouth with that 'grill'.

• Supporters
On 21/07/2019 at 17:12, osteoshot said:

When I bought it it had deans wired on, I can see the red and black wires (just) where the castle nut meets the body so the wires run the full length of the stock tube rather than soldered to the contact bar

This what I do with all my recoils , much more efficient .

• Supporters
3 hours ago, paradoxum said:

plan to stick some wire mesh on the inside behind it because I don't trust the safety of my teeth/mouth with that 'grill'.

So the goggles are legit right?

21 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Small hardcase and four short mags for the PDR-C.

BQLqqZJ.jpg

(Black and white photo so you lot don't take the piss out of the pink duvet! Hah!)

Im seriously considering painting my BLU pink & white, nothing wrong with pink, it’s brown I don’t like 😱😱

31 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Nothing wrong with a pink duvet I can’t beleive we haven’t made @Lokai tidy his house!! 🤣

Lol rude 😂

Id say it looks cleaner in this pic (apart from the washing basket)!! 

IMG-20190708-WA0004.jpg

14 minutes ago, Lokai said:

Lol rude 😂

Id say it looks cleaner in this pic (apart from the washing basket)!! 

IMG-20190708-WA0004.jpg

Was just jesting, but That’s better :D  

I have this weird thing when people post pics, I spend more time looking at the background than the thing the pic is of, cluttered houses or unhoovered floors etc wind me the fuck up :P  

On 23/07/2019 at 22:58, Albiscuit said:

I have this weird thing when people post pics, I spend more time looking at the background than the thing the pic is of, cluttered houses or unhoovered floors etc wind me the fuck up :P  

You should see my 'Airsoft n Crap' book case, would make your eyes bleed 😁

• Supporters
On 23/07/2019 at 22:58, Albiscuit said:

Actually mate totally agree with you , if your going to post up a picture of your pride&joy or something for the forum to critic then least you can do is NOT have a cluttered background .

Nothing as off putting as trying to look at a pic of someone’s ultimate spath cannon of doom and all you can see is his granny’s 16inch pink double end’er in the background ! 😳

I posted a picture recently of the TLSFX Mortar & bangs which I acquired - After reading this I'm somewhat disappointed I wasn't pulled up on the throwback to the 60's table cloth on show!!

Anyway - Back on topic, invested in some TagInn Multi R launching shells, ditched off my green gas variants & opted for C02, added some Kydex TRMR holders which do the job perfectly. 

Looking forward to playing around with these, but need to hoover the office floor first!!

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

2 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

Looking forward to playing around with these, but need to hoover the office floor first!!

Saved me a job of mentioning it :P