The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Ordered an extra mag for my TM P226 and a different charging handle for my TM MWS.

I've got a replacement stock on order for the MWS at present but unfortunately it's been delayed.

A TM FNX, some mags and a Vortex Crossfire Red Dot. Shame I’m gonna have to wait an unknown number of weeks until Defcon gets their pre order in stock...

3 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@Wo1f could you not order it from Camoraids or Fire-Support if they have stock available?

Already ordered. I thought the pre order thing may have been old as I know they did have some in stock. Not to worry though because I’m still waiting on a holster anyway. 

@MikeMarden what’s the FPS with that barrel? I was getting 348 with the standard barrel on propane 

2 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

@MikeMarden what’s the FPS with that barrel? I was getting 348 with the standard barrel on propane 

Will have it chrono'd on Sunday so will let you know, update I had from Camoraids prior to dispatching was it was hitting 70m on 0.32's - Feels like it packs a decent punch

35 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

Will have it chrono'd on Sunday so will let you know, update I had from Camoraids prior to dispatching was it was hitting 70m on 0.32's - Feels like it packs a decent punch

They’re very snappy. Can easily use them in woodland the range on them is that good. 

I just acquired a dynatex timed grenade along with some 209 primers and 9mm blanks and I have to say that it is amazingly fun. Also got a replacement mag release spring for my Glock so that is working again 😂

• Supporters
51 minutes ago, E21A said:

Another expensive lunch break! 

Hope it lives up to the hype. 

BE8F4410-E3F3-4A8F-AAC7-97517EB1006B.jpeg

It will. Trouble is you’ll want it in every gun....

• Supporters

Jesus on a Segway that’s a lot of bits’n’bobs you have there good sir ! 😱

5 hours ago, Lozart said:

Magic box of wonders from @ak2m4

12dK-525nr7jYUHg8ESgJ6Gxu-Vane9kiolfVqFFaKV62NMteFxtSmjTWwnetG1L2Dkyv_sIUX7aYalhGuZFp8EHmDnA_9vCO54vWeepaNpVzvwVWTHIph1bBkHiFBHWO6H2cXpJ_S0qw7EdjdsECV-sL3g76xn9hvIaqnaItiO7MtmfGIJaQbJidHLMV1XkfejSfoDG3giVeN099paDAGFgbJv-WAB8cL4QrUMyAFchOdzBcQ3pNpWlxWGOePGlW0rJNhMpBnB9z0H5rVQh6SLR86cfKwrxWZYLV7NnJhz_D8vNHhDR8N3DvnLF-bBsADNuLf0kOnCklnwCiqcBt3-JNY0s1A4liKITQrJWsCNxVyqCJolU6AFgBG_MsEf2GvVGOmEhVKZqVosvRcYZfrWXpUPD2u2uc322woAohqD61360U30qdyTQMGIpvinKNbgNYDPRBrpAu97vW5CZsjn_O7FcMnG7FfxQ8kC-fyIo5NYoyiEuj15irEvFhJ3Oe64mx12Dh4bfhU9uPSf4j0abS5jNwYSg9fdDE6VvorL7g7lxveQHAwAapAq4ewArU_Ua6VzOGWASfpmAZ3lqTEcLGY5AUAqMA10wb8QeGSuxThsI5bRgZcFUlSGi8TKR4q-AwXG5dh2NkwDjsbe4nKlSD3aoMVc=w709-h945-no

Looks like china's economy has just skyrocketed again and someones going to be having fun,let us know what you got then and what its for...come on come on😁

• Supporters
2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

15BCE027-CB0D-4270-B08F-CF9024461BA4.thumb.jpeg.b94ca3bf59abc733dcf96eadd14f5f71.jpeg

I think I’ve just spaffed my pantaloons! 🤪

that is sex as a scope ! 😍

• Supporters
1 hour ago, witchcraft58a said:

What's the quality like? 

Who cares it looks awesome !!!!!!!!!!😍

😉

1 hour ago, witchcraft58a said:

What's the quality like? 

Seems pretty decent, certainly well made, haven’t had a chance to check out the optics yet

14 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Who cares it looks awesome !!!!!!!!!!😍

😉

🙈🙈🙈

• Supporters
12 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

Looks like china's economy has just skyrocketed again and someones going to be having fun,let us know what you got then and what its for...come on come on😁

It's most of the parts to make a complete gearbox (minus the cylinder and spring that I already have) for the MK12 DMR I'm building. All E&C parts except for the gears which are SLD.