The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, E21A said:

Looking forward to seeing if these justify the cost/hype. Gotta wait a week to try them though 🙄☹️

CB785462-1234-4FD1-AAE2-E441E931770F.jpeg

huh, surprised they had any left, pretty sure i just cleaned them out :P

they are good, the one change that made all my ak mags work perfectly.

the super precisions i dont think are worth the extra, they're a bit shinier but there's not enough difference.

this weekend gonna be blasting with their .48's. it's gon' b gud

The bfg is mostly for bunker clearing as the local site has a lot of small bunkers and fox holes. Anything else will still be paper pyro as you can lob that more safely that a pound of metal

4 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Got these yesterday, RS Kriss barrel shroud & Mk1 rail 😁 

20190627_122401.jpg

Screenshot_20190628-221346.jpg

Soooooo cool

• Supporters
5 hours ago, XanderShadow said:

I always ponder buying some re-usable grenades like these, but I'm to worried some little scrote is gonna nick the damned thing once I've thrown it since you can't always get to where it is quickly.. or gods forbid can't find it in the brush x.x

Not a problem mate if it’s a trmr you take a pic on your phone of the serial No and dremal your name on it somewhere out of site and if it’s a Dynatec you Dremel your name or initials on the blank holder plus inside the blast chamber so they can’t be removed .

as for loosing it I’ve got photo activated glow tape on mine so if I’m using it for CQB it glows in the dark and outside it’s a bright snott yellow so again not easy to miss ! Plus if you hurl them off into the Bush then quite frankly you deserve to loose them , there not meant for that !👍

3 hours ago, ghostwalker said:

The bfg is mostly for bunker clearing as the local site has a lot of small bunkers and fox holes. Anything else will still be paper pyro as you can lob that more safely that a pound of metal

What he said ! 19+yrs only even seen one stolen on site and it was recovered before end of day .

• Supporters

Retro portable PA system.  £10 Argos surplus on eBay, get in.

s-l1600.jpg

+

downloaded "Hanoi Hannah" propaganda track from some pew-pew computer game.

=

Fun times at an upcoming Nam-Sim weekend.

I reckon about 1am in the morning would be the right time to start truth bombing the GIs.

Gotta love amazon Sunday deliveries. One Tigris ops core style helmet cover turned up today and was fitted to the fma exfil. 

Just have to pick up my atacs ix stuff from the post office tomorrow as I was in Nottingham at Warhammer world when they tried to deliver. Typical. 

Then wait for my throat mic/ptt/earpiece combo to arrive from radioworld and all will be good. 

19927170-4A1E-40D2-8167-7D07DD14746A.jpeg

A9F26344-5C3C-48FD-B87E-4337B775785F.jpeg

2BD8B69E-7A80-4D48-883B-BF04E9FD5BFD.jpeg

6D398097-3D6D-47D0-A48A-832114A6F2CF.jpeg

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

New project pistol from CAMOraids this morning.

Excellent people, amazing showroom, great to chat to👍🏻

2CA0DF94-1135-4913-92BD-391CB26C7CDE.thumb.jpeg.dffb99a0046f4b34adb7cb6df164692b.jpeg

Just walking over the bridge to Canvey to see them 😉

31 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Just walking over the bridge to Canvey to see them 😉

That is a LONG walk from the station. What you after, FNX?

15 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

That is a LONG walk from the station. What you after, FNX?

Nah. Got them to TDC mod the Bolty and bought a camo net for it as well. Was tempted by a FN 5-7 but decided to hold off for now. 

16 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Nah. Got them to TDC mod the Bolty and bought a camo net for it as well. Was tempted by a FN 5-7 but decided to hold off for now. 

Did you walk from the station?

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Did you walk from the station?

Yeah. I do it every time I visit. Just crossing over the bridge again. 

My 1st place passion is long distance coastal hiking so this is nothing!

6 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Yeah. I do it every time I visit. Just crossing over the bridge again. 

My 1st place passion is long distance coastal hiking so this is nothing!

I remember you saying 👍🏻

Was umming and err'ing about buying something like a MP5 or UMP45 since I need a shorter gun than my sniper or my M14.. but after seeing the G&G ones at £240-60ish and the issue with them not accepting off brand mags well, and both having cons (No threads, or having threads and no rails/scope mounts..)

Now got a Hera Arms CQR on the way. Same length as the stocked MP5 but AR mags and tons of rail space!

42 minutes ago, XanderShadow said:

Now got a Hera Arms CQR 

Beautifully ergonomic rifle, nice one 👍🏻 

• Moderators

new pair of M-pat gloves as i seem to have lost the left one in the loft somewhere....:rolleyes:

will turn up when new pair arrive.....:lol:

TM Delta NGRS - Black

XPS3-2 Sight

3L Source Hydration 
M600c
M600c off-set mount

PEQ15
X300v
Dual Pressure Switch
Triple Stanag Kydex Insert for CPC
MC Padded Sling
FMA Caiman Helmet
FARA Headset mounting system
RVG Foregrip
Ranger Plates x 6
Replacement Zipper Pulls for Rucksack
Flatpack in Ranger Green

Bought a TM SCAR H recently and got to use it for the first time.  Totally love it, a great aeg to work on also.  Just got some more magazines on the way and a pistol case for my WE G23.

3D1C0006-5B36-4315-8CD7-65A65E707104.jpeg

Just arrived, and weighs a bloody bit more than I was expecting! Chunky lil bugger weighs in at nearly 3.3kilos

Overall, the build quality feels bloody fantastic. No rattles, bends or creaks to be found. Annoyingly the muzzle break appears to be both glued AND grub screwed in place, so that'll be fun to remove if I want to add my suppressor. Even my smaller allankey didn't fit.

My only major complaint is the stock. While it looks awesome.. there's next to no space in it for a battery; it's solid. And the battery cable is hired wired into the stock as well with barely a inch or so of free cable right next to where the battery inserts.. you'll only get quite a thin Stick Li-Po in there and the cables might be a fight even then. The one I was advised to buy with it is pretty damn small and even that doesn't fit.

That said; it's a snappy little piece. Nice crisp motor sound, no whine or scrape on firing in semi or full; and the SSS system works like a charm for swapping between auto/burst on the fly.

I just need to get that muzzle off, get some optics on it; and get it to a field

photo_2019-07-03_12-48-53.jpg

• Moderators
On 02/07/2019 at 09:03, djben9 said:

new pair of M-pat gloves as i seem to have lost the left one in the loft somewhere....:rolleyes:

will turn up when new pair arrive.....:lol:

luckily still not turned up but probably crawling around the loft....:lol:

new pair showed up about 30mins after posting this (had ordered Saturday)