The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Picked this up today. 

Warrior low profile plate carrier with SAPI plates. 

Warrior pathfinder chest rig.

Solo industries belt with blue force double m4 pouch, warrior pistol mag pouch, warrior tan small utility pouch, grenade pouch, ATACS fg warrior universal pistol holster, viper roll up dump pouch and a tactical tailor 7.62 mag pouch. 

Mall for the princely sum of £160. 

Also ordered a dynatex timed bfg with blanks. 

Want a fma exfil helmet, tried Ali express but cancelled today as after a week the seller still hadn’t shipped it. 

6E0F2B36-8637-466A-8158-464D36E1B047.jpeg

CDE150BD-8871-4EB3-A903-9DD213858781.jpeg

E02363C1-146E-4E59-8273-C5B4BA7AFEEA.jpeg

no more fighting tooth and nail with the crappy xl burst grenade. Nope as of today pappa has a brand new toy. Dynatex timed bfg with some 9mm blanks.

Also now have some Leo Kholer atacs ix trousers and a ubacs enroute to me too.

671AB442-FA2B-43E3-AF30-1A513CF9A795.png

Just picked up, and used last saturday the new Umarex/VFC/Stark Glock 17 Delux Co2, the thing is an absolute beauty and a real beast to shoot. The mags are also really gas efficient getting nearly 4 mag reloads out of a single co2 bulb

I would highly recommend them

10 minutes ago, Alicks said:

Just picked up, and used last saturday the new Umarex/VFC/Stark Glock 17 Delux Co2, the thing is an absolute beauty and a real beast to shoot. The mags are also really gas efficient getting nearly 4 mag reloads out of a single co2 bulb

I would highly recommend them

Pics !!!!

4 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Pics !!!!

I will get some later for you after work

It is a beut with all the trades and CNC ally slide

19 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Pics !!!!

As promised 

Propper beauty and light weight due to the ally slide

also very snappy when firing with either greengass or Co2

15616210733569056444060809913433.jpg

1561621223469233203200912128631.jpg

15616213454797522871735452161307.jpg

6 hours ago, Alexharris246 said:

A replica Elcan SpecterDR for the krytac

Ooh, where did you find that?  I'm trying to think of something to go on my Sopmod but can't make my mind up and these caught my eye the other day.  Haven't had a chance to really look for copies yet apart from a very quick skim on Ebay ("Elcan Specter" only turning up RS versions) and a point in the right direction would be very helpful.

This week I've taken delivery of:

Short foregrip to try on the Sopmod;

Couple more LiPos now HobbyKing have suddenly got them back in UK stock;

5.11 Stryke trousers (amazingly comfy);

Pentagon Reiner soft shell jacket;

Pentagon Tactical baseball cap.

The clothing is part of a PMC style load out I'm trying to figure out and will go with the Emersongear tactical belt I got a little while ago from Taiwan Gun - much cheaper than taking a chance on the Warrior version.  Although I'm considering the Warrior Falcon rig if I can't get on with the tactical belt, just need to try it all out in game.

Had a whole month of not buying any airsoft stuff, pay day so picked up this Mil tec anti fire ghillie parka as a first ghillie suit. 

Screenshot_20190628-084146_eBay.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mantle said:

Very nice, any pics?

Also, how much was it?

https://frvtailoring.co.uk/collections/shooters-belt/products/multicam-black-shooter-belt 

used code "freeshipping" to save a few quid. I also ordered https://frvtailoring.co.uk/collections/inner-belts/products/frv-tailoring-1-black-inner-belt-1 so I can fit it through my jeans as the default inner is 2 inches. 

Had these turn up so far today and the postie hasn’t even been yet. 

511 tdu duty belt for keeping those trousers up. 

In keeping with a lighter feel to my kit. Flyye water bottle pouch as opposed to running about with a camelback

and courtesy of patrol base. 

Fma exfil (team Wendy clone) helmet. Worked out just as cheap as the Ali express one and a whole lot less hassle. 

Now I’m just waiting for my Leo kholer atacs ix trousers and ubacs and my 1t opscore style multicam helmet cover. 

5F57F957-35A5-4904-9C49-3E6C3E38BC6D.jpeg

24573040-B160-4388-80C7-0B33882AACAC.jpeg

So I managed to find a brand new SRC XM8 Gen 2 in OD on an obscure Italian site a little while ago. Bloody rare these days. Just managed to pick it up today! Along with a G36 c-mag for the g36.

That makes it two XM8s for me!

33363-large-src-taiwan-xm8-2-olive-ottica-intergrata-3x20-batt-carbatt-garanzia-1-anno.jpg

4 hours ago, Musica said:

Payday why!!

2x Esstac KYWI Pistol Single Mag Pouch for double stacks in black 

Your going through my hell

first you buy the belt, then you realize you no longer like the pouches you had!!

so you convince yourself to get esstacs, on a side note the triple mag with gap fits the belt perfectly with malice, even tho it says it isnt compatible with molle

7 minutes ago, Alicks said:

Your going through my hell

first you buy the belt, then you realize you no longer like the pouches you had!!

so you convince yourself to get esstacs, on a side note the triple mag with gap fits the belt perfectly with malice, even tho it says it isnt compatible with molle

Ha my only pistol pouches are on my chest rig and they are awful. The TMC spiritus clone.  I wanted single pouches so I could space them apart to get a good grip sort of like a competition shooter. 2 on my belt 1 in the gun is 90 rounds of pistol ammo. I could always run 50 round hi-capa mags if I need more. 

On 25/06/2019 at 16:30, ghostwalker said:

no more fighting tooth and nail with the crappy xl burst grenade. Nope as of today pappa has a brand new toy. Dynatex timed bfg with some 9mm blanks.

Also now have some Leo Kholer atacs ix trousers and a ubacs enroute to me too.

671AB442-FA2B-43E3-AF30-1A513CF9A795.png

I always ponder buying some re-usable grenades like these, but I'm to worried some little scrote is gonna nick the damned thing once I've thrown it since you can't always get to where it is quickly.. or gods forbid can't find it in the brush x.x