The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Thanks @AK47frizzle a proper hand cannon

2B4ADE09-EE00-4E07-B7A8-494E78518FFE.thumb.jpeg.23c4281718b5ef9d34d5e4222a53b3b4.jpeg

OMG ! I think Ijust shate my pantaloons ! 🥴

that is gorgeous 😍

18 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

OMG ! I think Ijust shate my pantaloons ! 🥴

that is gorgeous 😍

Yup, 1.2kg’s of gorgeousness

• Mostly Retired Moderators
On 06/06/2019 at 18:41, rocketdogbert said:

Another fixer-upper

2E713002-ADF2-4AAC-9CD0-9480C3913863.thumb.jpeg.2d6064ea5587dcacd31da202526bf3d4.jpeg

Oooooh, dibs on that when it's up for sale!! 

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Thanks @AK47frizzle a proper hand cannon

2B4ADE09-EE00-4E07-B7A8-494E78518FFE.thumb.jpeg.23c4281718b5ef9d34d5e4222a53b3b4.jpeg

....and that.

3 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Oooooh, dibs on that when it's up for sale!! 

....and that.

Ya cheeky bugger 😂😂😂

Just picked up a Tokyo Marui Colt 1911 Series '70 Government Model. I had the opportunity to use it on Saturday and found it to be absolutely superb.

gMQUp7y.jpg

R3qlpvv.jpg

BGZebT8.jpg

The bluing on the slide looks brilliant, the photo's simply don't do it justice. I also picked up a Blackhawk CQC Serpa holster for it with a low ride belt mount. I've previously tried drop leg platforms and normal belt holster height but neither really felt "right", the low ride is spot on and it allows for a fast and smooth draw.

More for the ADF kit collection.

90's to early 2000's Aussie SASR vest, usually go for about £150-£200 paid £30.... Boom!

s-l1600.jpg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, MandalShArK said:

More for the ADF kit collection.

90's to early 2000's Aussie SASR vest, usually go for about £150-£200 paid £30.... Boom!

s-l1600.jpg

I REALLY REALLY fecking hate you ! 😫

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

I REALLY REALLY fecking hate you ! 😫

yeahhh.... someones got too I suppose!

5 hours ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

Quite possibly an ARP556, batteries, sight, and handstop. 

quite possibly.....?

• Supporters
19 hours ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Thought I would give a 9.9v life battery a go. And some Space Raiders.

20190611_174813.jpg

All I run now in all my guns (bar my G&G AFV it needs a tiny 11.1v to fit the silly sized batt space!) no real reason bar there a ‘wee’ bit more forgiving than LiPo’s as to how you care for them ! 😁

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

All I run now in all my guns (bar my G&G AFV it needs a tiny 11.1v to fit the silly sized batt space!) no real reason bar there a ‘wee’ bit more forgiving than LiPo’s as to how you care for them ! 😁

I'm gonna see how I get on with this one over the next few games and if it's all good I will replace all my nimh's with these. I can't be dealing with the potential hassle of lipo's exploding and burning the house down.

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

I'm gonna see how I get on with this one over the next few games and if it's all good I will replace all my nimh's with these. I can't be dealing with the potential hassle of lipo's exploding and burning the house down.

Hahaha ! Only catastrophic LiPo failure I’ve ever come across was after a mate pole vaulted on his M14 and broke it which caused the electrics to go tits up ! Was very amusing seeing his very bent looking gun laying on the floor spouting smoke and sparks ! 😂😂

a mate pole vaulting on his M14 

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Hahaha ! Only catastrophic LiPo failure I’ve ever come across was after a mate pole vaulted on his M14 and broke it which caused the electrics to go tits up ! Was very amusing seeing his very bent looking gun laying on the floor spouting smoke and sparks ! 😂😂

a mate pole vaulting on his M14 

Pics or it didn't happen... 😂

• Supporters
36 minutes ago, Smooth_Operator said:

Pics or it didn't happen... 😂

Oh if only ! 😍

If anyone on here knows the dragon valley site it was a guy called ‘dibbs’ He was running across the little bridge near the car park , he slipped on a load of soggy leaf mush on the bridge , as he fell forward with his feet shooting out behind him the barrel of his M14 became imbedded in to the bridge , the butt stock rammed into his gut and the poor lad pivoted over the top of it with the gun following until it couldn’t go any further due it being jammed in to the semi rotten wood and snap went the gun ! 😫

THEN we had much smoke , sparks , popping and hissing noises coming from now well and truly borked M14 !🤣

Following @Asomodai's recommendation I've order an AirsoftPro hop unit for my G36, together with a couple of Prommy purple hop rubbers - one for that and I might try the other in my G&G M4.  Already use the Prommy in the G36 but it's been in there quite a while so could probably do with replacing anyway.

Finally found a mask I like; https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TIER-NONE-LT-R500-Plastic-Mask-OD-TNG019-OD/142931442251

TB20MaTsk7mBKNjSZFyXXbydFXa_!!877775991.

Went with the green to go with my multicam gear. Pic of it with headset:

TB2KQa0siMnBKNjSZFzXXc_qVXa_!!877775991.

I want to be able to change the lens colours, blue, red, yellow, etc, even if it's just a thin overlay over the main plastic - what material should I be looking at for that?

Some MP5 midcaps for this weekend, gas for the pistol and a Blackhawk pouch for my helivest; slowly building up my collection of OD pouches if anyone is selling any...