The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

4 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

What can I say? I'm weak...
But F me, this is a lovely sight! The sight picture is HUGE and wonderfully bright. I can't wait to give it it's first outing on Sunday.
It'll start off on the MWS, but it might get some vector action later in the day too 😄 

1474213803_bravo4.thumb.jpg.7d33beb75d6d92a1a1bf75e8034216c2.jpg

Looks superb mate 😎

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

What can I say? I'm weak...
But F me, this is a lovely sight! The sight picture is HUGE and wonderfully bright. I can't wait to give it it's first outing on Sunday.
It'll start off on the MWS, but it might get some vector action later in the day too 😄 

1474213803_bravo4.thumb.jpg.7d33beb75d6d92a1a1bf75e8034216c2.jpg

Has to be said mate but THAT looks like sex as a gun !😍

• Supporters
On 28/05/2019 at 21:43, Wo1f said:

Should have said, I’ve got one sat in a box never used as it didn’t fit my VFC mk12 front end

Seems it doesn't fit my front end either :( The collar that's supposed to screw off to fit the suppressor? Yeah, it's just moulded on.

Just ordered up a couple of new pistol pouches, that ones I had just weren't doing the job.

Great purchase @rocketdogbert I'm somewhat jealous I must admit, haha.

@Lasbrisas17 where did you get the custom lens from? I've got a couple of flashlights which could do with inserts.

17 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Cheers, it was very good price, as it doesn’t yet work lol

8 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Just ordered up a couple of new pistol pouches, that ones I had just weren't doing the job.

@Lasbrisas17 where did you get the custom lens from? I've got a couple of flashlights which could do with inserts.

It's a special one with metal housing that threads into the pvs14 so probably wouldn't do for flashlight. You can buy lexan discs of various diameters and thicknesses on eBay though that can fit your flashlight. You may need to either hot glue it, heat shrink wrap it or tape it on, ect.

My first TM, 416 delta with 7 PTS mags, large nuprol case, eotech holo clone, fts magnifier, 3 lipos (converted to deans) and a few choice internal upgrades. 

Happy as a pig in shit :P

Roll on Saturday to test it!!! 

IMG_20190603_203609.jpg

IMG_20190603_184416.jpg

IMG_20190603_203551.jpg

IMG_20190603_184409.jpg

IMG_20190603_184643.jpg

IMG_20190603_184435.jpg

On 31/05/2019 at 10:06, Lozart said:

Seems it doesn't fit my front end either :( The collar that's supposed to screw off to fit the suppressor? Yeah, it's just moulded on.

There’s no threads under it? You’re talking about the first part near the end and not the angled bit that the suppressor tightens up against?

• Moderators
10 hours ago, LVOA-D said:

Took 4 weeks but my flashlight finally arrived from the USA (bought at OpticsPlanet). Also loving the typo on the warranty sticker 🤣

very nice. Was that something that cost more via our customs service or get through all ok?

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Wo1f said:

There’s no threads under it? You’re talking about the first part near the end and not the angled bit that the suppressor tightens up against?

No threads at all! The bit where the screw off collar should be is just one solid part!

I found the "upgrade" version of the flash hider on Asia Airsoft  so that's on it's way. Scope has just got here though, so that's nice.

• Moderators

didnt resist in the end and got some more clothes to store in the loft from Militsry1st...ok will be used in July when my game is already booked, Team Green private booking so no excuse! haha......

also, my excuse is i dont always wear them for Airsoft.... :)

Bit of a tech load out for my latest;

Imax B6 charger to stop the Lipo burning the house down.

Pete of AK2M4 lined me up with some ZCI springs and dean's connectors to convert the battery leads.

Soldering gun, my old one needed changing.

Prowin hop up and Prommy Purple bucking, roll of Teflon tape.

And last but not least a MilTec gun bag won off ebay for minimum bid, bargain.

The money pit gets deeper by the day!

04E3E667-A20C-416B-95FE-438F74C74A03.jpeg

9B09DF43-E88E-4420-8084-6888134ACD31.jpeg

60DBB702-F4D5-4CB1-8E21-6E28E926B970.jpeg

Edited by Stevo4345
Added pic

• Moderators

yep, the pit gets deeper and deeper!!!!:lol::lol:

image.png.7bc8a074f69bee15b86c6916895ac4a5.png

am i missing something with these Imax chargers?, ive been using lipos since 2015 and still have the same Kong charger and separate balancer i got from Firesupport.....not had any issues.... touch wood!!...........i do charge them in lipo bags though :lol:....just curious really as i dont want to be missing out!!! :lol:

Sounds like with your setup you're manually checking the cells are balanced?

The Imax (and other specific balance chargers) do it automatically for you, just set the charge rate, the number of cells and leave it to it.  You can still manually check the balance by cycling through the display but I just wait for it to start bleeping like silly when it's done.

50 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

Sounds like with your setup you're manually checking the cells are balanced?

The Imax (and other specific balance chargers) do it automatically for you, just set the charge rate, the number of cells and leave it to it.  You can still manually check the balance by cycling through the display but I just wait for it to start bleeping like silly when it's done.

This is exactly why I got it, being able to check voltage of individual cells and also discharge the battery to a storage charge were the high points for me.

• Supporters

New compact gun bag from Gunfire (part of a team order) down from £30’somthing to £10.51 , wasn’t expecting much but greatly impressed me once it arrived !

you can carry two compact guns in it , plus the mags AND it even has a concealed shoulder strap so you can sling it courier style ! 😱 

A9759BDB-5962-40FF-995E-C6284FD093FD.jpeg

DFC03304-703A-46D6-BB8E-CFDA6163FFDA.jpeg