The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Samurai said:

mp5.jpg.04cd999443dff8995f31bd30333ed654.jpg;)

Will be honest I saw that and almost vom’ed in the back of my mouth it’s so hideous 🤢

but that’s the beauty of this sport , “what ever floats ya boat ? crack on !” 👍

20 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Well after buying the IDZ stock off @Jayjay on these forums and spraying it up and mounting it on the G36 the Airsoft OCD went in to absolute meltdown ! 🤯

The scope mount was wrong , the suppressor was wrong ! 😱

So now it has the correct KAC QD suppressor on it , the scope riser isn’t ‘quite’ 100% correct but I can live with it (just about !) Hopefully this is the final appearance of my TM G36k KSK build ! 😁 

95AA3C52-F8FF-46EE-A1ED-8BCF6008179B.jpeg

Just to trigger the Airsoft OCD some more the scope rail is the original and not the IDZ one too 😜

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Jayjay said:

Just to trigger the Airsoft OCD some more the scope rail is the original and not the IDZ one too 😜

FECK OFF I know ! 😫😫😫

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

New toy alert

image.jpeg

REALLY like the gun , don’t like that scope on it , it’s more than likely correct for it but just think it looks ‘odd’ on it , but that’s just me ! 👍

22 hours ago, Druid799 said:

REALLY like the gun , don’t like that scope on it , it’s more than likely correct for it but just think it looks ‘odd’ on it , but that’s just me ! 👍

Hard to get most sights to look right on those guns.

Managed to find one that looks decent enough, but remains picatinny so doesn't break the bank.

Good thing with these it's easy to fit a gate titan, as I plan to turn my as-val into a dmr.

Picked up a Nuprol hard case and ordered a replacement grip for my MWS.

I'm currently deciding on a couple extra parts but need to chase up the replacement stock first.

Jeez, someone could have told me this was going to be expensive...

No pics of the actual kit unfortunately as I'm away at work, but just had delivered a Specna Arms Edge SA-E04 from Patrol Base, top marks for dispatch, very quick delivery.

Currently in discussion with a forum member to take an ACOG sight off his hands that he had up in the classifieds, along with a can and a half of tracer .25's. Really like the look of the M4 platform with the ACOG so worth the punt just for the aesthetics. Chap likes his sniping though so hopefully it's a nice sight.

To set the tracers glowing just ordered an ASG G&T tracer suppressor, also from Patrol Base. 

My reason for picking the 04 was the shorter barrel length as my son may end up using it. Adding the suppressor isn't going to make it look overly long and the only thing better than a bit of PewPew is glowy PewPew in the dark!

Aiming (scuse the pun) for this kind of look...

untitled.png

Edited by Stevo4345
Added pic

On 18/05/2019 at 18:34, Adolf Hamster said:

Pinty do a cheap as chips 1x30 red dot works quite well on an ak siderail mount looks wise. Run one that bounces between my ak's.

Linky please?

• Mostly Retired Moderators
On 16/03/2019 at 14:24, L3wisD said:

Haven't bought, but want to..

This hilariously massive flash hider 😂

https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/flintlock-workshop-extra-big-m4-abs-flash-hider的副本

Gutted, I was just about to order this, thinking it was 40 Hong Kong Dollars, plus 20 HKD shipping (about £8).

Turns out it was $USD... get the hella outta here. £40 on a novelty flash hider?!

...heartbroken :(

My latest Aus kit Haul from Straya...

AMC top (Aussie version of multicam that was issued in 2014, not to be confused with The new AMCU)

Auskit chest rig. Cheaper, more widely used copy of the Platatac Peacekeeper

TBAS Radio pouch for PRC152

Platapus velcro pouch panel for the rare platapus SF armour vest I have. 

received_1982636735199482.jpeg

received_336194137093801.jpeg

A zci rotary hop unit, maple leaf yellow bucking and omega nub. Ordered from ak2m4 just after 2pm yesterday and the package was waiting when I got in from work today. Excellent stuff. 

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

@Dan1712 and I may be going clay shooting tomorrow 😊

FE4775D8-4AAD-4AF3-8989-2AFB72E41DBA.jpeg

What Shotgun/Shotguns do you have?

Im literally waiting on moving house before sticking my application in for a license and getting my own.

13 minutes ago, Jayjay said:

Im literally waiting on moving house before sticking my application in for a license and getting my own.

Just a basic Spanish over & under, loads of fun but I am bad lol

On 23/05/2019 at 15:55, LVOA-D said:

😀

TM G17, RWA Project NOC slide kit and 6 TM G17 custom mags 🤩

IMG_4597.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4627.jpg

IMG_4625.jpg

Holy shit. That's impressive expenditure on a toy sidearm.  Looks cool though 😀

55 minutes ago, Jayjay said:

I am genuinely doing the exact same thing at the moment. Shamefully (to others) more excited about getting the license than the move. 

Edit. Do you know what gun you are buying first? I am on a low budget and in a predicament between a new ATA sp or something second hand. I normally don't like buying second hand but...a good second hand gun could still last longer than the ATA. 🤔