The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

2 spare GHK AKM mags, hope they arrive before Saturday....

• Supporters
1 minute ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Yep, I bought another Elcan SpectreDR 1-4x w/ red dot & killflash. This is about the 7th once I've had, so I should probably just hold on to it or I'll inevitably buy another one down the line.

20190513_094515.jpg

hmmmmmm me likey.

i do want one of the 1/4x switchables. although methinks the e&l deserves a kobra first.

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

hmmmmmm me likey.

i do want one of the 1/4x switchables. although methinks the e&l deserves a kobra first.

I definitely recommend them, they're the most solid optics I have come across. They do add quite a bit of weight though!

1 hour ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Yep, I bought another Elcan SpectreDR 1-4x w/ red dot & killflash. This is about the 7th once I've had, so I should probably just hold on to it or I'll inevitably buy another one down the line.

20190513_094515.jpg

Very nice, where did you buy it from please?

Couple of Evo Hi caps, one for me and one for a pal I know wants one, I MIGHT be able to get out to use em this sunday too, will make a nice change, not played in AGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! :( 

Multicam tropic battle belt, three extended taco pouches, m130 spring and 1-4x20 scope.

Will be buying some mk23 mags and dtd holster in the near future.

Edit - just got three mags for my tk45 Ronin.

• Supporters

One of these (IDZ stock) to continue my ever on going KSK project from the fine gentlemen that is jayjay on these very forums !👍

9DD3BA2B-F64E-43D0-A52D-8BCD686A865C.jpeg

Bit of a shopping spree for me 

Maple leaf crazy jet 550mm inner barrel 

Maple leaf Autobot 75 degree bucking 

Action army Hop up chamber for the Striker 

fancy cocking handle for the striker 

Thread adaptor 

One fancy suppressor

A spiral outer barrel for the striker 

I will make sure to post pictures of the final build if it all manages to arrive from god knows where 

• Moderators

some Pencott items off Military 1st, always been tempted and with 15% off i thought i may as well...... now need to put in loft with other stuff and not use for several months! :lol::lol::lol:

• Moderators
On 15/05/2019 at 15:48, MagpieAirsoft said:

Nice knife for my belt loadout 

nice! :D

take it they will allow you on your game site with that ??, some i play at its a no no!!

can only just get away with multi tools :)

On 15/05/2019 at 10:25, Jacob Wright said:

More pouches for my heli-vest, a camping bed, and a third Surefire G2. Currently trying to decide whether I need an MP5 or not?

of course you do :D, ive been looking at ICS versions.....just holding off as they may re-release the ones out of stock im hoping....

3 hours ago, djben9 said:

nice! :D

take it they will allow you on your game site with that ??, some i play at its a no no!!

can only just get away with multi tools :)

It's a plastic blade, and although I know some sites wouldnt as itsnot ultra flexible  my local is okay long as you aren't jabbing them into people

3 hours ago, djben9 said:

of course you do :D, ive been looking at ICS versions.....just holding off as they may re-release the ones out of stock im hoping....

Check out this mp5 from Dave's Custom Airsoft 

1 hour ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

It's a plastic blade, and although I know some sites wouldnt as itsnot ultra flexible  my local is okay long as you aren't jabbing them into people

Check out this mp5 from Dave's Custom Airsoft 

He’s out of his mind.. £700 for a cyma. Might as well buy that 420 FPS specna arms 416c on here 

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

He’s out of his mind.. £700 for a cyma. Might as well buy that 420 FPS specna arms 416c on here 

Hahahahaha ! Well played good sir ! Well played indeed .👍