The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I have a cyma CM.700A (M40A5) on the way from Taiwan gun for £129! (about £40 cheaper than UK sites!)

It'll be my first sniper, I know it's not gonna be the best but advertised as 490fps out the box with a range of about 72m. 

I'm relatively new to Airsoft and already have a nuprol defender, which isn't half bad (I know there's a lot of hate for nuprol on here so let's leave it at that! Haha) but I want to be able play half say as a rifleman half as a sniper.

The site's selling it seem to rate it but I'm not niave enough to think it's gonna be amazing! But sounds half decent out the box.

I'll give it a couple of run outs then look at doing a couple of upgrades (barrel, hop up....etc)

SHS 5/5 Stainless steel full cylinder for A&K MK43

ZCI M90 AEG Spring for JG G36. 

SHS Swiss-Cheese 14.5 Tooth Piston for A&K MK43

SHS High Torque 16TPA Motor (Short) for my CYMA SVU

Motor Spade connectors. 

1 hour ago, AK47frizzle said:

... preordered the SIG M320 CO2 version

Looks good, who has it on pre-order (and is any colour as long as you order tan lol?)

3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Looks good, who has it on pre-order (and is any colour as long as you order tan lol?)

Airsoft tiger111hk and crw airsoft. I opted for tiger111hk. I think there is only tan for now, though I prefer tan anyway haha

16 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

Airsoft tiger111hk and crw airsoft. I opted for tiger111hk. I think there is only tan for now, though I prefer tan anyway haha

Hmmm, I’ll wait, not a fan of tan 

• Supporters

Word of warning bud the past 3 dealings I’ve had with tiger111hk have ended up in a Paypal dispute , 2 for non delivery of goods and 1 for obvious 2nd hand goods being past off as new . If you check out there reputation on-line it’s plummeted recently which is a real shame as it was one of my main go to sellers in HK .😢

3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Word of warning bud the past 3 dealings I’ve had with tiger111hk have ended up in a Paypal dispute , 2 for non delivery of goods and 1 for obvious 2nd hand goods being past off as new . If you check out there reputation on-line it’s plummeted recently which is a real shame as it was one of my main go to sellers in HK .😢

Ye, that's what I was skeptical about. My past orders from them years ago were fine. But, wasn't so sure about now. CRW didn't look any better, so it was just which poison to pick.

Whelp, if all goes wrong, paypal still has me covered... I think...

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

Ye, that's what I was skeptical about. My past orders from them years ago were fine. But, wasn't so sure about now. CRW didn't look any better, so it was just which poison to pick.

Whelp, if all goes wrong, paypal still has me covered... I think...

Haven’t used CRW for a couple of yrs either , they ‘used’ to be good but as with all the HK sellers ‘who tha fluck knows !’ 🤦‍♂️ 

21 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Haven’t used CRW for a couple of yrs either , they ‘used’ to be good but as with all the HK sellers ‘who tha fluck knows !’ 🤦‍♂️ 

I actually decided to go refund right now. 

Shop reputation + customs is going to be a huge headache if it all goes wrong.

• Supporters

I actually decided to go refund right now. 

Shop reputation + customs is going to be a huge headache if it all goes wrong.

Have to say bud , a wise idea 👍

On 8 May 2019 at 18:39, AK47frizzle said:

Probably like to whiten your teeth too!!!!😂😂😂😂

PTS PDR-C Battery grip extension. 

Laylax 509mm 6.03 barrel for my CYMA SVU

I bought some AEG Magpul Ranger plates for STANAG style magazines and I will be modifying them to fit a TM MTR16 GBB magazine, which has a proprietary base plate 🤣 Anything is possible with enough epoxy.

This will be fun. First trial undergoing.

20190510_151612.jpg

7 minutes ago, LVOA-D said:

A nice little place to put my pistols!

5FAA19E7-904E-487C-8CDF-D00C7B9282AE.JPG

Wow how much was this and how do I get one ???

3 minutes ago, LVOA-D said:

A nice little place to put my pistols!

5FAA19E7-904E-487C-8CDF-D00C7B9282AE.JPG

Do you mind sharing where you got this from and a rough cost? Also does the foam give much for something chunkier like a revolver cylinder? 

Edit looks like an MTM case gard? But still wondering how hard that foam is?

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Resistor170 said:

Do you mind sharing where you got this from and a rough cost? Also does the foam give much for something chunkier like a revolver cylinder? 

Edit looks like an MTM case gard? But still wondering how hard that foam is?

Look at Kaizen tool foam, I purchased mine from a website called rutlands. Picture included of how my pistol case looks.

E9489D2D-5B5C-4976-8034-3B7CFBFC8AF7.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Look at Kaizen tool foam, I purchased mine from a website called rutlands. Picture included of how my pistol case looks.

E9489D2D-5B5C-4976-8034-3B7CFBFC8AF7.jpeg

Thanks will do, that should be perfect. I've ended up with too many pistol cases and it's just unpractical for me (majority air pistols). So one big case like that and one double case would suit me for now. 

@Delgado900 & @Resistor170 It is indeed an MTM 6 pistol case. Not sure where in the UK it's available though, bought it in the Netherlands. The foam is pretty malleable and because there is some space on all 4 sides you can push most stuff in fairly comfortable.

However if you'd put in 6 pistols that are on the larger side you might end up really having to jam them into it.