The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Have ordered Kombat UK BTP Black assault trousers and shirt off eBay. The shirt description says black BTP but the picture shows BTP so I could be very disappointed...drumroll begins. Have found it very difficult to find the kombat UK BTP Black stuff in my size.

OK update on the gear. Trousers arrived, all good from pics Mrs sent. 

And the shirt isn't green!! Happy days. In fact it isn't even a shirt... It's a bloody catalogue!!!!!! A what? Yes a catalogue. Phone number takes me through to the talking clock. Will address this later as lunch break is over. 

😑. So I asked my wife to check in the package if there was a letter with the catalogue. She said there wasn't....aaand there was 😑. Generic typed letter explaining my item will be delayed with my name handwritten and the name of the sender. Plus a mention of the 10% of next purchase voucher which I took as a middle finger joke 🙄

I only checked myself after requesting the refund through ebay and also ordering another shirt from somewhere else. ****. 

There are a few morals to learn from this story. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

PTS batlle comp

Oakley M Frames

30 TLSFX thermo's

20 TLSFX duel vent smokes

2 PTS systema EPM mags

Ferro Concepts Slingster

Another slingster or is this your first?

• Supporters
Just now, clumpyedge said:

Another one, because I love them so much. I think they are releasing a single point soon unless I was dreaming it.

Bloody hope so. I have one of their old lightweight slings set up as a single point on one of my rigs but they stopped making that ages ago. I need a decent single point that isn't a bouncy piece of crap so it's either wait for FC to get their act together or buy a legit Magpul one.

Just now, Lozart said:

Bloody hope so. I have one of their old lightweight slings set up as a single point on one of my rigs but they stopped making that ages ago. I need a decent single point that isn't a bouncy piece of crap so it's either wait for FC to get their act together or buy a legit Magpul one.

I have a legit magpul one I might consider getting rid of ;)

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I have a legit magpul one I might consider getting rid of ;)

PM me dude.

For some reason the shirt arrived today from transatlantic. It is black and not  green but they sent the wrong size 🙄 haha. 

Really bizarre to order something, get a catalogue from them two days later and a note saying sorry your order will be delayed, and then have the order turn up the next day. I honestly have no idea what was going on there. 

9 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Well jealous. That's been on my gear list for aaaaaages.

Just won £400 or so in the last week so it would have been rude not to.

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Well jealous. That's been on my gear list for aaaaaages.

They are amazing.. 

such a step up from cheap belts I kicked myself for not getting one sooner!! 

Wait it until the 20% offers are floating around and get yourself one man!!

And just bought some 0.28bbs, and a W.A.S. universal holster and W.A.S patch, now looking at something from TS Blades

Just picked up a Ferro Concepts Slingster.

I'm just trying to track down a stock at the moment but it appears as though it's in high demand.

8 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Just picked up a Ferro Concepts Slingster.

I'm just trying to track down a stock at the moment but it appears as though it's in high demand.

I know that feeling.  Been looking for a PTS EPS or Krytac Battery stock for ages

1 hour ago, SomebodyOnceToldMe said:

I haven't bought yet but I'm thinking about purchasing thermal binoculars. I happened to come across this site https://www.prgdefense.com/thermal-imaging where there are a lot of different items. I'm not sure if this site is good but at least it gives me a variety of options to consider.

If you are using it for airsoft i'd say get night vision first if you don't have it. Also, assuming you are in the UK this site would good to check out https://www.scottcountry.co.uk/

Also, not sure but thermal monocular/binoculars might be ITAR restricted so might not be exported from the US. Not entirely sure on thermals. 

On 02/05/2019 at 17:39, LordRonin said:

WE Glock that looks like a Cartel Pistol

940B3FDE-956F-46D2-A1B2-CAAF7F60B884.jpeg

Just saw this and I have to say "engravings offer no tactical advantage" 

That was for all of the two people out there who will get that joke 😁

Possibly a WE Glock 17 from Defcon Airsoft.

I say possibly as it showed as in stock when I ordered, but now says available to pre-order. So depending on how good Defcons stock system is, I may have got the last one, or they may not have had any. Will give them a ring tomorrow to check.

And a little something from TS Blades just now