The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

8 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Looking for the cheapest bestest strap for it! Any ideas? 😉

British Army GPMG sling 👍

They're about a score on ebay and very heavy duty with a quick release.

I have a green one on my M249.

(Strong arms and back still required ;))

Well, I've broke and got a 2nd rif after saying I never would. 

So I will soon be the proud owner of:

- Krytac Kriss Vector Ltd Edition, with;

- 6.03mm prometheous tightbore barrel and Prometheus air seal

- x6 Krytac Vector mags

- x3 double p90 mag pouches (each one holds x2 vector mags 👍)

- x2 Nurprol 11.1v, 1450 mah lipos

Many thanks to Tom at LandWarrior for sorting me out. 

Now if only I could find one of those (short) angrygun ksv supresseors!

- Sharpe

13 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Why ? 

8 hours ago, Druid799 said:

All valid points I suppose but as my totally stock 10 (possibly 11)yr old Socom with all the original trigger contacts/wires/connectors and what ever that’s still working absolutely fine in it so rather negates the reason for ‘needing one’ that so many players use .

And I still stand by what I’ve always said about the the faster trigger response argument being bull , it’s your observational skills that matter not how quickly the trigger responds that matters , if you don’t see or hear the other player before they see you then they will get you first no matter how many nano seconds quicker your trigger responds .

Which brings me back to my original question of why stick one in what’s i assume is a new gun , as no matter WHO fits it it’ll never be as reliable as it is fresh out of the box . 

All valid points dude and its a second hand gun, I've just used a few with titans in and love how the trigger feels, the response is great and it's more of a want than a need! 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Ryfoolz said:

All valid points dude and its a second hand gun, I've just used a few with titans in and love how the trigger feels, the response is great and it's more of a want than a need! 

Now you said ‘want’ and not ‘need’ and I do applaud you for that , what your doing is spot on , you’ve bought a second hand one so perfect opportunity to start ‘tweeking’ It . I genuinely couldn’t care less what people do to there kit it’s your gun , your money spend it how you want ! It Just makes me laugh when you see a post with a pic of a brand new TM recoil AND a pile of supposed ‘up-grade’ parts next to it ! WTF ! 😳

Taking the price (which me personally I think isn’t that exorbitant for what your getting) out of the equation I still think (as do a LOT of other players) your getting one of the best AEG’s on the market so why start pissing about with it straight of the bat ! ?????

If you want too then do it but please don’t insult us by saying it needed it to ‘improve’ it .🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂😂😂

Recent buys:

A salty S&S Precision 1 point sling in MC.

Been more about selling off my no longer used bits this month!

Just ordered a Streamlight TLR-1 HL for my pistols, perhaps a tad overkill when I could have gone with the clone Surefire X300 but I've been a bit spoilt by the genuine Surefire on my MP5. Fortunately the price I got it for offset my insanity... slightly...

On a side note, does anyone know of something to protect the lens?

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Just ordered a Streamlight TLR-1 HL for my pistols, perhaps a tad overkill when I could have gone with the clone Surefire X300 but I've been a bit spoilt by the genuine Surefire on my MP5. Fortunately the price I got it for offset my insanity... slightly...

Get a bit of lexan the right size and some big heatshrink. 

10 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Now you said ‘want’ and not ‘need’ and I do applaud you for that , what your doing is spot on , you’ve bought a second hand one so perfect opportunity to start ‘tweeking’ It . I genuinely couldn’t care less what people do to there kit it’s your gun , your money spend it how you want ! It Just makes me laugh when you see a post with a pic of a brand new TM recoil AND a pile of supposed ‘up-grade’ parts next to it ! WTF ! 😳

Taking the price (which me personally I think isn’t that exorbitant for what your getting) out of the equation I still think (as do a LOT of other players) your getting one of the best AEG’s on the market so why start pissing about with it straight of the bat ! ?????

If you want too then do it but please don’t insult us by saying it needed it to ‘improve’ it .🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂😂😂

Oh completely the gun is fantastic stock and I have no desire to add anything other than the titan and ill leave it be until something dies which will probably be me by the time my missus finds out how I've been spending on airsoft 😅

JG MP5, a couple of weeks ago. My second as iv'e got the SD version as well, the new one is the standard version with the fixed stock. Cost me all of £72 and as usual is a ridiculously good gun for stupid money. Took it out yesterday and ran it all afternoon and never once felt under gunned . Decent range and accuracy on .25's and the battery space in the stock takes the 4400 mah battery that I use in my XR5. Adjustable spring tension too, got it set at 305 fps on the .25's and it will go further. 

Fantastic little guns right out of the box, reliable and capable and cheep enough not to worry about.

• Supporters

I don't usually post on this thread, main cos I'd be spamming the shit out if lol (goddamn addiction), but remembered a post i recently made on "macks dreamers" thread, regarding my thoughts on £30+ for a secondhand flashhider, & how the seller thought it was unhelpful pointing out these kinda items can be had much cheaper.

so I picked up what looks to be a pretty much immaculate scar flash hider complete with a matching suppressor, for a tenner, just shows the bargains are out there 😉

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_s-l500.jpg

How airsoft makes you poor.

So I started out wanting a holster so I could use my HK45 tactical when I'm wearing a ghillie...
However, then someone was talking about little pistols and I started thinking the same.
I thought...Oooooooh! I could just get a little pistol and put it in my pocket.
So I looked at the G26, the Detonics and then, finally realised it was the USP Compact.
But then I thought - shame it doesn't have a threaded barrel, cos then that would be a perfect left hand gun for CQB.
Then I started looking at the HK45 tactical and thinking - it's got a threaded barrel, so it's perfect for CQB as I'll have two.
So into the cart it went - woohooo! Problem solved!
Not. Because I still don't have a holster that fits an HK45.
So today, I bought the WAS universal holster.
It's possibly the most expensive holster I have ever, ever bought in my life. But at least it came with a free pistol 😄 

On 21/04/2019 at 10:06, FreeFrag.UK said:

On 21/04/2019 at 10:55, jcheeseright said:

Get a bit of lexan the right size and some big heatshrink. 

Or one of these

https://airsoftgateway.com/products/replacement-bb-proof-lens-for-steamlight-tlr-1-hl-clear

Just pre-ordered the new TM 5.1. Knowing my luck this is when TM cash in on their brand name and release a shittier product than before. Also it's cheaper than the gold match whats that all about. 

https://www.camoraids.com/shop/airsoft-weapons/airsoft-pistols/tm-hi-capa-5-1-dor-gbb/

tokyo-marui-hi-capa-dor-direct-optics-re

On 19/04/2019 at 19:20, Resistor170 said:

I literally got my work uniform on thursday. I was told to order a size up on everything and now everything other than the jumper is too big. I feel like I'm a kid back in the 90's. As you say a belt solves the issue but it's a irritating if your mildly ocd

Yeah it was always really close between all three. I'd have been happy with any of them and I think I was only planning on the atacs le because it was the only option military1st had my sizes. I just didn't want plain black. My funds are thin at the moment so this has really made me happy

On 19/04/2019 at 20:17, Druid799 said:

It is indeed ! I bought some genuine Crye MC black cordura to make a PC and there is bog all noticeable difference between the patterns .

Just got my Trousers and shirt through. 

The 38 waist is just about tight enough to consider going without a belt, though I will anyway. The stitching isn't the greatest from a tidiness perspective, but its solid. 

The shirt I got was a Large, good fitment in the body, but the lanky armed bugger that I am means that I need some long gloves so my wrists don't show in certain poses. 

Otherwise, pretty good! 

1 hour ago, CKinnerley said:

The gold match has gold on it.

derr

There are actually several differences, it has a non-drop external barrel with a close fitting inner barrel, and a lighter slide.

It makes it slightly better at target shooting, as well as horribly gold lol

18 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

There are actually several differences, it has a non-drop external barrel with a close fitting inner barrel, and a lighter slide.

It makes it slightly better at target shooting, as well as horribly gold lol

how do you know the new one doesn't have these things? 

12 minutes ago, Musica said:

how do you know the new one doesn't have these things? 

The GM is the “Halo” gun, why would they make a cheaper gun the same? Only people who like gold are likely to buy the GM then, stands to reason.

However, you can see from your pic it doesn’t have the lighter slide lol. I actually bought the gov. model, silver and black, and spent a bit more than a GM would have cost.

Made no difference, I still can’t shoot for shit lol 😂 

I don't really like the gold factor but for some reason I don't mind it on the goldmatch. Would be nice if they offered other finishes.

Perhaps they could bring out an even better model; PlatinumMatch? :lol:

3 hours ago, Musica said:

Just pre-ordered the new TM 5.1. Knowing my luck this is when TM cash in on their brand name and release a shittier product than before. Also it's cheaper than the gold match whats that all about. 

https://www.camoraids.com/shop/airsoft-weapons/airsoft-pistols/tm-hi-capa-5-1-dor-gbb/

tokyo-marui-hi-capa-dor-direct-optics-re

Could have bought my pimped TM that's new!

Full daddy internals and hard ano slide, get a frame and its perfection! :D

46 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

The GM is the “Halo” gun, why would they make a cheaper gun the same? Only people who like gold are likely to buy the GM then, stands to reason.

However, you can see from your pic it doesn’t have the lighter slide lol. I actually bought the gov. model, silver and black, and spent a bit more than a GM would have cost.

Made no difference, I still can’t shoot for shit lol 😂 

:( camo raids lists the DOR as lighter than the GM overall obviously doesn't help slide vs slide. I duno I seen new TM hi capa and thought it must have that new magic inside. Guess reviews will let me know I should of just got a GM instead. 

• Supporters
On 23/04/2019 at 20:20, Musica said:

camo raids lists the DOR as lighter than the GM overall obviously doesn't help slide vs slide. I duno I seen new TM hi capa and thought it must have that new magic inside

I'd got the idea that CamoRaids were good guys rather than wanks, so it might be worth asking.  Pre-order isn't order, right?