The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Just now, Druid799 said:

Aahh CO2 , your bolloxed then ! 😉

i guess when you put it that way. i have been told there is a few things you can do like filing down the valve pin or drilling the barrel ect but i might just leave it for my outdoor site and get another for my cqb site. its an excuse to get another gun haha

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

i might just leave it for my outdoor site and get another for my cqb site. its an excuse to get another gun haha

You can’t argue with this logic !

🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Resistor170 said:

So this won over the 97? I was looking closely at this but I chose a TM p90 instead. 

How much was the uniform? I want a black loadout and at the moment atacs le is winning but I like multicam black and typhon too. Looking for cheap rather than quality for now

Good fun eh. Shame about the fps

I might actually have just enough for a Type 97 though which one i am unsure. Plus an A&K M60 LMG next month. Just need to get a few more pennies. 

Jacket cost 22quid in large. The trousers were size 38 waist for just £13 on eBay, reduced for a limited time. Its now my second uniform as I only have one currently! Sorta needed to happen!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F253007784782

• Supporters

I’ve just picked up a set of kombat BTP Black my self , got a baseball hat , ubacs and combats , all from fleabay as well . Have to say for the price it’s not bad quality at all , the ubacs is nice as the body is a Tshirt sort of material .👍

34 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I’ve just picked up a set of kombat BTP Black my self , got a baseball hat , ubacs and combats , all from fleabay as well . Have to say for the price it’s not bad quality at all , the ubacs is nice as the body is a Tshirt sort of material .👍

How's the sizing of the trousers? I ordered 38 though I am usually a large 36. 

• Supporters

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

How's the sizing of the trousers? I ordered 38 though I am usually a large 36. 

I’m usually a 38 so I ordered that size (was thinking UK company should be ok) and I’d say there probably spot on for uk sizes .

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

I’m usually a 38 so I ordered that size (was thinking UK company should be ok) and I’d say there probably spot on for uk sizes .

Gonna have to grab a sturdy belt then. Though 50% of the amazon reviews claim the sizing is small and to grab the next size up.

cheers!

Just now, Resistor170 said:

Thanks good to know and great price. I was looking at the MFH atacs le but would have been £75 for ubacs and trousers. These I can get both for less than half the price. 🤔 Sold. 

BTP really is a cool pattern all things considering!

Just now, Asomodai said:

Gonna have to grab a sturdy belt then. Though 50% of the amazon reviews claim the sizing is small and to grab the next size up.

cheers!

I literally got my work uniform on thursday. I was told to order a size up on everything and now everything other than the jumper is too big. I feel like I'm a kid back in the 90's. As you say a belt solves the issue but it's a irritating if your mildly ocd

1 minute ago, Asomodai said:

Yeah it was always really close between all three. I'd have been happy with any of them and I think I was only planning on the atacs le because it was the only option military1st had my sizes. I just didn't want plain black. My funds are thin at the moment so this has really made me happy

• Supporters
55 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

It is indeed ! I bought some genuine Crye MC black cordura to make a PC and there is bog all noticeable difference between the patterns .

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Ryfoolz said:

Nice little tm hk 416 devgru that's going to have a titan fitted!

Why ? 

A&K MK43/M60. All the way from San Marino for almost half the price anywhere else. (236 euros). My first and likely only true LMG. Will be picking up the AirsoftPRO Hop unit next month as the stock one is farcical. 

airsoft-AC10632.thumb.jpg.ef48c3731f8d7bd7f8eb39b1b14bdade.jpg

P90 Gearbox Spring set to replace my trigger return spring

Negative Suppressor adapter for my PDRC so I can attach a tracer unit. 

AirsoftPRO G36 Air Nozzle (Short) as my project MG36 wont take the long one. 

• Supporters

A&K MK43/M60. All the way from San Marino for almost half the price anywhere else. (236 euros). My first and likely only true LMG. Will be picking up the AirsoftPRO Hop unit next month as the stock one is farcical. 

airsoft-AC10632.thumb.jpg.ef48c3731f8d7bd7f8eb39b1b14bdade.jpg

P90 Gearbox Spring set to replace my trigger return spring

Negative Suppressor adapter for my PDRC so I can attach a tracer unit. 

AirsoftPRO G36 Air Nozzle (Short) as my project MG36 wont take the long one. 

Just you wait till you’ve fielded this for a day😏😂

Arms like Arnie are required.

3 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Just you wait till you’ve fielded this for a day😏😂

Arms like Arnie are required.

Looking for the cheapest bestest strap for it! Any ideas? 😉

• Supporters
4 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Precock and equalizer means instant trigger response.

Programmable burst fire 

Cycle detection 

Battery protection 

Bunch of other settings to play with if inclined.

No cut off lever or crappy trigger contacts to fail.

Better to ask why not

All valid points I suppose but as my totally stock 10 (possibly 11)yr old Socom with all the original trigger contacts/wires/connectors and what ever that’s still working absolutely fine in it so rather negates the reason for ‘needing one’ that so many players use .

And I still stand by what I’ve always said about the the faster trigger response argument being bull , it’s your observational skills that matter not how quickly the trigger responds that matters , if you don’t see or hear the other player before they see you then they will get you first no matter how many nano seconds quicker your trigger responds .

Which brings me back to my original question of why stick one in what’s i assume is a new gun , as no matter WHO fits it it’ll never be as reliable as it is fresh out of the box . 

• Supporters

Looking for the cheapest bestest strap for it! Any ideas? 😉

I never used a strap, just used arms and bipod.  However, I would imagine that a genuine rifle strap from eBay would probably be your best bet. 

• Supporters

All valid points I suppose but as my totally stock 10 (possibly 11)yr old Socom with all the original trigger contacts/wires/connectors and what ever that’s still working absolutely fine in it so rather negates the reason for ‘needing one’ that so many players use .

And I still stand by what I’ve always said about the the faster trigger response argument being bull , it’s your observational skills that matter not how quickly the trigger responds that matters , if you don’t see or hear the other player before they see you then they will get you first no matter how many nano seconds quicker your trigger responds .

Which brings me back to my original question of why stick one in what’s i assume is a new gun , as no matter WHO fits it it’ll never be as reliable as it is fresh out of the box . 

Needed no, but does it improve the gun yes.

The fast trigger response for the right player is important because while I agree it is the person themselves that makes the biggest difference in some circumstances the ability to fire fast helps. I prefer cqb and reguarly have to move through groups so the ability to move and fire on anything from half a dozen to lots is very important to my game so every little bit helps.

As for opening it making it less reliable I have never had a gun I have worked on fail unless through misuse or just general wear and I know of some that have been used every weekend for years and shot 100s of thousands of bbs that still run well. That includes recoils.

Are you suggesting I can't buy my way to the top? Going to have to agree the split seconds people gain are not going to make or break who gets the hit if it was down to that time span to determ a winner and loser in airsoft then it's probably going to be a trade off and anyone who starts saying they shot first it didn't count when the other guy shot needs to grow up.  I only accept it wasn't a trade if the person calls it out without promting.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Musica said:

Are you suggesting I can't buy my way to the top? Going to have to agree the split seconds people gain are not going to make or break who gets the hit if it was down to that time span to determ a winner and loser in airsoft then it's probably going to be a trade off and anyone who starts saying they shot first it didn't count when the other guy shot needs to grow up.  I only accept it wasn't a trade if the person calls it out without promting.

Not talking about trades those are a different thing and anything remotely close should just be called. 

More on about when you need to tag multiple opponents fast without giving them chance to respond.

So i'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread. But i'm looking to get an ACOG replica sight (that looks like the Trijicon) without the 4-8 week long waiting time. Could anybody point me in the right place? Thank you.