The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

3 minutes ago, Seven said:

Par for the course with UPS in my experience. Fingers crossed for a result tomorrow.

Did you get the uprated gears put in?

Yup ultimiate gears installed they agreed to install for the price of the parts since they would be installing stock gears for free anyway.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Seven said:

I'm guessing you ain't getting it back for Sunday?

I've threatened to loan him my CYMA CM.123 bloaty-blaster, so he's got plenty of incentive to get the EVO somehow.

Urgh, UPS though, the two nearest pick-up points have both knocked back accepting RIF deliveries for me, apparently with no consequence to them for doing so. :(

Oh, my PatrolBase order has apparently shipped this evening and will be delivered by DHL tomorrow (IT COULD HAPPEN!), they just sat on it for 2 days first.

6 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I've threatened to loan him my CYMA CM.123 bloaty-blaster, so he's got plenty of incentive to get the EVO somehow.

Urgh, UPS though, the two nearest pick-up points have both knocked back accepting RIF deliveries for me, apparently with no consequence to them for doing so. :(

Oh, my PatrolBase order has apparently shipped this evening and will be delivered by DHL tomorrow (IT COULD HAPPEN!), they just sat on it for 2 days first.

UPS are a joke for sure. Mike from Elite and I had a hell of a time with my order of pistol parts.

I've literally never, no exaggeration, had a single delivery go smoothly with UPS.

They take incompetence to a whole new level.

Why are they not accepting RIF deliveries for you? Just you? Wtf?

What did you order from patrol base? Did they sit on it or was it DHL?

• Moderators

Helikon Double Pistol bag from Mil1st....only have one pistol but means room for another! haha

Picked up the 7mm ball bearings for the MG36 project and the Real Sword Type 97 picatinny rail for whenever I get a Type 97 (It was only 7 quid)

IMG_20190412_213257.jpg

• Supporters

Sausage and egg McMuffin , definitely NO cheese !🤢

3E77833E-8306-4E7D-BE19-82EF3E99ADA3.jpeg

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Sausage and egg McMuffin , definitely NO cheese !🤢

3E77833E-8306-4E7D-BE19-82EF3E99ADA3.jpeg

NO CHEESE 😨, the cheese gives it its tang.

typical.......you bloody foreigners 😜

Placed an order for a new trigger unit, piston, guide and spring(s) from AirsoftPro.cz.

Only needed a 90deg trigger but seeing as it's the same price from them for a "full set" compared to UK pricing for just a trigger I'd rather have a few spares.

Baby was doing so well this weekend until she ate herself as well.

Night Evolution M600C, magwell grip, tan rail covers for the Sopmod, plus Battleaxe 2500 round drum mag to turn the G36 into a hosepipe (also expensive night game fun with tracers), now thinking about how to add a remote switch to it (it's not sound operated) and maybe a quicker motor as I have a suspicion that it won't keep up with the flaming thing's ROF!!

Oh, and a new rear wiper blade for the car, realised it was split when I washed it on Saturday 😁

• Moderators
On 12/04/2019 at 10:49, djben9 said:

Helikon Double Pistol bag from Mil1st....only have one pistol but means room for another! haha

nice little bag, wasn't aware (or didnt read:rolleyes:) it has a compartment for an extra 5 mags!.....i guess i need to but some more!

PTS Magpul PDR-C. Second hand but looks in very good condition. Slightly apprehensive about the dual stage trigger, but hey, its a rare and discontinued bullpup for a decent price. I couldn't say no. 

received_811463209222416.thumb.jpeg.90736db401f022c03f01a1aad36c1e10.jpeg

Kombat UK BTP full uniform. Hopefully the sizing is right. 

378935494_61KOE-WBsL._SL1200_.thumb.jpg.433b7e76d493f92c9e45b8253c3ceccc.jpg

45 degree rail adapter to attach a torch on my scope rail only rifles

FMA helmet picatinny rail. 

On 12/04/2019 at 21:24, Resistor170 said:

Have you had a go yet? GBB pistols are good fun

i have, got a really nice kick to it. its a little hot for my cqb site only by 10fps. shoots really nice at around 340

11 hours ago, Asomodai said:

PTS Magpul PDR-C. Second hand but looks in very good condition. Slightly apprehensive about the dual stage trigger, but hey, its a rare and discontinued bullpup for a decent price. I couldn't say no. 

received_811463209222416.thumb.jpeg.90736db401f022c03f01a1aad36c1e10.jpeg

Kombat UK BTP full uniform. Hopefully the sizing is right. 

378935494_61KOE-WBsL._SL1200_.thumb.jpg.433b7e76d493f92c9e45b8253c3ceccc.jpg

45 degree rail adapter to attach a torch on my scope rail only rifles

FMA helmet picatinny rail. 

So this won over the 97? I was looking closely at this but I chose a TM p90 instead. 

How much was the uniform? I want a black loadout and at the moment atacs le is winning but I like multicam black and typhon too. Looking for cheap rather than quality for now

4 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

i have, got a really nice kick to it. its a little hot for my cqb site only by 10fps. shoots really nice at around 340

Good fun eh. Shame about the fps

15 minutes ago, Resistor170 said:

Good fun eh. Shame about the fps

wiull be fine for the outdoor site i use so all good. i just bought yesterday  a VALKEN BATTLE MACHINE asl series as well ahah 

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

What gas you running it on ? 

• Supporters
Just now, Mad Rag said:

its running co2 bulbs @Druid799

Aahh CO2 , your bolloxed then ! 😉