The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Ordered another couple of G17 mags and cans of gas from PatrolBase on Monday afternoon.

Still waiting on dispatch. :(

They’ll be doing the same from their suppliers😂 do patrolbase hold any stock at all?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Strange that whenever I order [from PatrolBase] get it within 2 days with no added postage 🤨

I don't find it strange that ordering from an airsoft retailer is a random lottery.

To be fair, the last order I did with them showed up pretty quickly, and if they'd actually sent me the same item that they'd advertised, I would have been happy.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

I don't find it strange that ordering from an airsoft retailer is a random lottery.

To be fair, the last order I did with them showed up pretty quickly, and if they'd actually sent me the same item that they'd advertised, I would have been happy.

Phoned them? Any longer than 3 days and I’d be chasing anyone up.

My recent purchases, invested in a launcher a couple of months ago, initially with a 40 Mike & Master Mike, not with the intention of close range activity but more with an aerial scatter bomb approach aiming up & letting the bbs rain down. Fortunate our local site does allow the 40's but using a 30m MED & sensible use

Our monthly Milsim events has a team which likes to play defensive & dig in behind cover, so thought this could be a decent idea - opted for some tags as well to mix it up against the regulars with mortars

Interested to see how they all work, if the 40's are shite then i'll stick with the tag rounds

IMG_20190410_110530_387.jpg

8 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Is a 40mike gonna even reach out to 30m?

Will let you know if any good

1 minute ago, Rogerborg said:

Airsoft metres.

That’s like dog years, right? 7 times the actual amount.

17 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

That’s like dog years, right? 7 times the actual amount.

70 meters every time right between the eyes. Or 70m maximum with upgraded components and heavy ammo. 

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

[Airsoft metres are] like dog years, right? 7 times the actual amount.

Realistically it seems to be about 3 (feet = yards), which http://www.age-converter.com/horse-age-calculator.html suggests is horse years.

1 hour ago, Musica said:

70 meters every time right between the eyes. Or 70m maximum with upgraded components and heavy ammo. 

Can’t even begin to explain how flawed that video is or their understanding of how anything works.  Only thing it’s confirmed for me is it’s not just kwa GBBR’s that are shit. Their aeg’s Stop working too

4 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Can’t even begin to explain how flawed that video is or their understanding of how anything works.  Only thing it’s confirmed for me is it’s not just kwa GBBR’s that are shit. Their aeg’s Stop working too

He installs a titan in every damn gun he has so hard to blame the manufacturer for a customer tweaking with it, not defending the brand either I have no experience with it. There testing is not an exact science but at least they are using UK legal kit so you can draw some conclusions from their results that can help learn some things but there just shooting and looking where a bb lands is ludicrous. Seems to me run what ever weight your hopup doesn't sap the joules off as long as it feeds in the gun. Once you start losing joules it's not worth it.  

11 hours ago, Musica said:

Ordered the ASG Evo carry bag so I have something to store it in when I get it back. 

I'm guessing you ain't getting it back for Sunday?

1 minute ago, Seven said:

I'm guessing you ain't getting it back for Sunday?

Unclear the delivery was supposed to be today but it got pushed back to tommorow :(

2 minutes ago, Musica said:

Unclear the delivery was supposed to be today but it got pushed back to tommorow :(

Oh, that's ok then. You should get it for Sunday.

I say SHOULD... I'm guessing UPS? Worst logistics company on the face of the earth so I hope for your sake it comes...

23 minutes ago, Seven said:

Oh, that's ok then. You should get it for Sunday.

I say SHOULD... I'm guessing UPS? Worst logistics company on the face of the earth so I hope for your sake it comes...

Yea UPS won't let me get it delivered anywhere else but home pain in my arse I wnated it to fail delivery today so I could collect tomoror but they super failed today and never even tried.

17 minutes ago, Musica said:

Yea UPS won't let me get it delivered anywhere else but home pain in my arse I wnated it to fail delivery today so I could collect tomoror but they super failed today and never even tried.

Par for the course with UPS in my experience. Fingers crossed for a result tomorrow.

Did you get the uprated gears put in?