The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, E21A said:

Yea they’ve had a bit of a Weston with that. Just seems odd though as I bought almost exactly the same gun from the same shop about 10 months ago and was told 11.1 only 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just put that down to the usual excuse 

"Fucking airsofters"

Most shop staff fit into that category still so it works.

11 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Is that also not down to manufacturers and shops alike that either say or offer those batteries as part of the package/instructions for use?

Yeah, so much of airsoft is still stuck in 1999. 

Nothing really advances quickly.

Just an interesting spin on the evo I am purchasing was talking to jdairsoft team about getting it a bit cheaper from them and they gave solid advice in their reply. I already knew this as  I had done my research but it's nice to see unprompted advice coming out of a retailer to help with battery decisions. 

if you are considering using a 11.1v lipo battery you would need to purchase the Upgraded spring guide with the M95 spring to make it warranty proof. Evo Spring Guide. And the bonus is we have it all in stock!

4 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

WkUhWd2V7VsaXaa62PlLRXV8kFQe-PDpmnnd_lDbqKPKCLJrMzWUKFXI5Q-QOwESCV_PtmCqEBZEy19rotRodquCtG8xZAInRoUgo47zzUUosUEcpt7i5Mli5Na6VsUBnC9D4PRDJ3LwbeSWDP8lMM4yCPPj4UnM4ssZuJvYkeqRsWtPnWa8Zx2M15c9GVFiMjBwp7OxzHGwW8mXcnaNo_JTa8IbsoxK4ECCGhEmBY5iZ59-mYbvqSGWr1Bnw6mR72xngSrYlHwDv0Gg2lSE34YcIPm4PiPu8QO9FtsQuJ_KUmAZB4ZxBp3ZXR4P8nir-wSogfIrQ-o4KlOQ9_E1gp6FjTTV9DZzjO1Kui2CrEFx5AG_Yt8v12SQnRxoX4dMESkV3vLFyEb0OWfcNwQ9enKjPUZX-bu0KX9wWPCTZgKC5HXPJeg43_d8qz8Zg7soR1bZUlTgXYg1PR6_8nG-d8oY20HnUTGOtdsNDTh8ZRKJlnBDP0ylMENvtuI-bui3uoloy2847KHpEX7RTjvWVEcaBITXB0BUGK9ZjveaFYv0hBoc6UHmNCYzbiq2wBGBZdr4SChCGpLj0Ro5TsXAg9Yz5ODvO4FItg6r-jvr2lQ77-x0llkoWPVOmpsUYrfaCfEdAvlOzlM0wozIksVYtkm5S3otXPc=w1477-h937-no

Largely working on the AC/Gen 2 part of my little Crye collection, also jumped on the total liquidation of the Magpul clothing line; plus other bits n' pieces as per.

Huge fan of the sand stuff.

On 26/03/2019 at 09:35, djben9 said:

let me know how you get on, im still using the basic ear piece that comes with the bao's and yet to use the small ear buds i got months ago!!.....lack of games!....but was looking a these before

Radios arrived today. Quickly tried the throat mic out. Can confirm works great! Very happy!

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Whats the far right on top of the arcteryx?

It looks a bit like that experimental urban camo, not sure who makes it

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Seven said:

Radios arrived today. Quickly tried the throat mic out. Can confirm works great! Very happy!

2x2wag.jpg

Meme while you still can. ;)

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

Huge fan of the sand stuff.

It's pretty, though I think totally impractical if not in a proper desert even just from the point it'll get covered in stains super easy.  Also weirdly common compared to some stuff which is surprising.

2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Whats the far right on top of the arcteryx?

Late 90s USMC experimental trial pattern called Urban MOUT (sometimes T-Patt or T-Block) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Urban_Warrior

5 pts recoil mags, new 100 spring as I left mine in fire,

lonex a1 motor.

daniel defence rail.

6.03 pdi barrel

prometious rubber and flat hop.

deans connectors.

tank and airline plus new regulator.

my vsr back to uk sniper parts for a spruce up.

new .43 bbs and some action army vsr mags.

needless to say all being shipped to my mums house. 

The wife wont be happy

2 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

It's pretty, though I think totally impractical if not in a proper desert even just from the point it'll get covered in stains super easy.  Also weirdly common compared to some stuff which is surprising.

Late 90s USMC experimental trial pattern called Urban MOUT (sometimes T-Patt or T-Block) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Urban_Warrior

Was the Urban MOUT the one on eBay recently?!

Yes, the Sand looks like it will be 'dry weather only' tbh!

24 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Was there a shirt on ebay recently?  Well no either way I bought it from my buddy Ivan aka Kit Badger heh.

Yeah, not a replica either...

A few bits just in time for B-SIM ALPHA at AP this weekend 😁

5.11 All Hazards Nitro

Pentagon Gen-V Jacket

Earmor M32H MOD3+ 

Had to buy some more ear pro as the last ones packed up mid game out of the blue - a testimony to 'buy cheap, buy twice'.

20190327_224838.jpg

Rare Aussie SF body armour cover from the early 2000's and a DPDU (desert)

standard armour cover, also rare as fook.

IMG_20190328_052747.jpg

received_369398043655767.jpeg

• Supporters
4 hours ago, MandalShArK said:

Rare Aussie SF body armour cover from the early 2000's and a DPDU (desert)

standard armour cover, also rare as fook.

IMG_20190328_052747.jpg

received_369398043655767.jpeg

Sweeeeeeeeeeet ! 😍

never ever make your home address public , other wise be prepared for a line of Airsofting geardo’s outside waiting for there turn to try and brake in to steal it ! 😱

Nice find 👍

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Sweeeeeeeeeeet ! 😍

never ever make your home address public , other wise be prepared for a line of Airsofting geardo’s outside waiting for there turn to try and brake in to steal it ! 😱

Nice find 👍

🤣 

Cheers mate!

On 28/03/2019 at 00:32, BibbsOnTour said:

A few bits just in time for B-SIM ALPHA at AP this weekend 😁

5.11 All Hazards Nitro

Pentagon Gen-V Jacket

Earmor M32H MOD3+ 

Had to buy some more ear pro as the last ones packed up mid game out of the blue - a testimony to 'buy cheap, buy twice'.

20190327_224838.jpg

Jacket looks comfy! you'll have to let me know what the earmor kit is like now.

On 27/03/2019 at 11:50, Musica said:

Just an interesting spin on the evo I am purchasing was talking to jdairsoft team about getting it a bit cheaper from them and they gave solid advice in their reply. I already knew this as  I had done my research but it's nice to see unprompted advice coming out of a retailer to help with battery decisions. 

Need me one of these.. Cheers! :D

New Well MB10 hop unit to replace my superglued one. 

Camera mount for NVG holder. 

• Supporters

I know it’s your money and no one has any right to tell you how to spend it (apart from your mrs !) but $300 bucks on a helmet alone ! never mind P&P costs .  Nice lid but definitely a bit rich for my tastes ! 😱

36 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I know it’s your money and no one has any right to tell you how to spend it (apart from your mrs !) but $300 bucks on a helmet alone ! never mind P&P costs .  Nice lid but definitely a bit rich for my tastes ! 😱

Oh I absolutely get you. Just left the public sector so I consider this my leaving present to myself...