Molle utility pouch

Osprey velcro mag pouch for speedloader

2 more elasticated Osprey mag pouches

2 x hexmags for the Predator

A couple of patches

Some Geoffs BBs

Mechanicx gloves

A couple of small rail risers.

Oh dear. Last one for a while (Honest!?) 

JG/Golden Eagle G36E Gen 4. This is for my MG36 build. Got it for only 105 euros.

Also picked up the only upgrade kit for the ARX160, Cylinder head, Piston head, spring guide and Air nozzle.  

Strap harness for my ARX as well. 

2X Cyma SVD High caps. 

Fusil_G36_E_con_visor_de_Golden_Eagle_-_Kaycon_-_airsoft_itaca_(1).jpg

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Struggling to find a Woodland cover for it for ok money though. 

Depends what you call "OK Money" but have a look at these: https://www.ur-tactical.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/view/category/virtuemart_category_id/156

I have a couple of their FAST helmet covers and they're pretty nice for the price!

In prep for my first milsim in two weeks, lots of plain green kit.

Clawgear ral7013 : raider mk4 pants, operator shirt, audax softshell.

Took a punt on a merlierax jacket in coyote from the gunfire sale, 60% off.

WAS: OD gunfighter belt and some pouches from the FB owners group. New backpanel for my 901 rig.

Hoping to use some of the clothing for camping/hiking to get more value from it.

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Oh dear. Last one for a while (Honest!?) 

JG/Golden Eagle G36E Gen 4. This is for my MG36 build. Got it for only 105 euros.

Fusil_G36_E_con_visor_de_Golden_Eagle_-_Kaycon_-_airsoft_itaca_(1).jpg

Yea right ! 🤦‍♂️ 🤣

Sweeeeeeet ! A nice different build from all the usual support guns you see on the field so I’m more than confident it’ll be looking good ! 👍

1 hour ago, GothicGhost said:

spacer.png

I’m in love with this ! 😍

bit more detail on it Please ? 

13 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Yea right ! 🤦‍♂️ 🤣

Sweeeeeeet ! A nice different build from all the usual support guns you see on the field so I’m more than confident it’ll be looking good ! 👍

Its not too difficult to do. Just need to add a drum mag and its done (And find a G36 Red Laser for the scope rail to be 100% but not a real issue). I doubt I could use it as a support gun in most fields that have semi only as the MG36 is kinda/sorta not recognised as an LMG. 

Though in this case I will be gutting the internals to run on a 9.9v Life/11.1V Lipo. All new compression parts, 16:1 gears, basically run it fast but not too fast. 

Having said that, I have just ordered an AirsoftPro G36 Hop unit and air Nozzle from the Czech Republic as these will be difficult to get with Brexit and all coming up. 

I also ordered this curious thing, I bemoan the lack of bolt holes on the full size G36 to not be able to add handguard rails, but I found this nifty thing that replaces the scope mount bolts with a rail and longer bolts. 

b-begadi-g36-side-rail-mount-details5.jpg

• Supporters

Ooohh I like that rail ! My self and a mate both ran G36 support guns for a good while years ago , couple of snail drums , bipod , go prone and bang ! Sorted . His was basically the same as yours and mine was a shorter para version with an Elcan scope on it and a desert’ish camo job like one id seen in Afghn.👍

run all my guns on 9.9v LiFe’s now , bar the kitty cannon that eats 11.1v , well she does like to shoot her load as fast as possible! 😈

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I have just ordered an AirsoftPro G36 Hop unit and air Nozzle from the Czech Republic as these will be difficult to get with Brexit and all coming up. 

I mean there could be something I've missed, but I don't think European stores aren't suddenly going to be off limits.  We might end up outside the customs union which is a potential reason to make some purchases prior to exit, but the Belgians probably aren't suddenly going to blockade the channel and setup a no-fly-zone to stop FedEx and TNT delivering.

1 hour ago, CKinnerley said:

I mean there could be something I've missed, but I don't think European stores aren't suddenly going to be off limits.  We might end up outside the customs union which is a potential reason to make some purchases prior to exit, but the Belgians probably aren't suddenly going to blockade the channel and setup a no-fly-zone to stop FedEx and TNT delivering.

Potential customs charge, further drops in the pound vs the euro etc. Confusion from individual stores about whether they can send it. Just want to get it in now then tempt fate. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Potential customs charge, further drops in the pound vs the euro etc. Confusion from individual stores about whether they can send it. Just want to get it in now then tempt fate. 

First 2 points are pretty valid but would obviously fall under potentially a bit more expensive to obtain vs difficulty in obtaining at all, though if I've misunderstood your sentiment I'll chalk that up to the internet.  I've honestly not heard any mention anywhere of any ban or restriction of European stores selling anything airsoft related to UK customers though, so again I'd maintain the a concern over difficulty in purchase wouldn't really be worth too much worry (speaking generally here).  I mean it's possible for some guy in Poland or wherever to suddenly get the made-up notion that they can't ship to the UK anymore, that is a possibility I'm quite open to that notion, but it seems an incredibly slim possibility.  Especially given that European airsoft/gear shops probably get a ton of business from the UK so if there is no legal restriction preventing them conducting said business they're not going to shoot themselves in the foot.

I'm saying this more for the sake of the lurkers btw (of which there are a great many) because brexit is obviously a mess in terms of how everyone in power has handled it and given the confusion level already existent I think the potential for inaccurate rumours to spring up is very high at the moment.  That will probably only get worse in the next few weeks as well given the constant votes in parliament that are going on and the rapidly incoming leave date (maybe..).

On 13/03/2019 at 12:21, Asomodai said:

I also ordered this curious thing, I bemoan the lack of bolt holes on the full size G36 to not be able to add handguard rails, but I found this nifty thing that replaces the scope mount bolts with a rail and longer bolts

Out of stock but they are out there:

http://www.zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/90121&ViewAction=ViewProduct

4 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks.

How do you go about getting trades engraved if I might ask?

They look really good.

This company: www.kyairsoft.com

They are in Hong Kong, they sell the base models and also sell engraved versions for a little more.

Some of the engraved versions you can customise, for example; the one I've ordered I've requested a specific serial number.

If there's something specific unlisted it may be worth emailing them as they are engraved to order so in theory anything is possible.

Hope that helps. 👍

12 hours ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

Ah real steel! Doubt I could afford it, but i'll keep an eye out. Thanks!

I guess I could get a prototype made out of steel one! 

http://www.zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/90474

• Supporters
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Haven't bought, but want to..

This hilariously massive flash hider 😂

https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/flintlock-workshop-extra-big-m4-flash-hider

Must have ! 😍

only thing is I’d then need something like this to go with it ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

E8FA7609-DED3-4B19-87AB-A056E78C102D.jpeg