The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

1 hour ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Yeah can confirm this stuff is the shit. Use it on my swords, I rub it in as quick as I can and use a very small amount as it goes along way.

I see, prob meant sand it then polish I guess. 

No, it's zinc alloy, which oxidizes this dull grey sheen like brass or silver does, except much quicker, like, and hour or two. 

Crye 330D AOR1 RACK, VVGC.

Baja hoodie.

The Rack is very much for sale, drop me a message if rarely seen CAG gear is your new jam.

IMG_20190205_185852_849.jpg

Got the LVOA-S arrive Monday and all the new attachments yesterday :-). Can't wait to head out and use it Sunday.

Upgraded from a 3-4 year old 2nd hand G&G CM16 (I think this was the model) so hopefully a big improvement :)

Capture.PNG.jpg

1 hour ago, HarryBaker said:

Got the LVOA-S arrive Monday and all the new attachments yesterday :-). Can't wait to head out and use it Sunday.

Upgraded from a 3-4 year old 2nd hand G&G CM16 (I think this was the model) so hopefully a big improvement :)

Capture.PNG.jpg

Fitted the same sight to my shotty

£11.00 off ebay?? 😉

Let me know how you get on with it , I now cant play until early March !!

8 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Fitted the same sight to my shotty

£11.00 off ebay?? 😉

Let me know how you get on with it , I now cant play until early March !!

£17 off Amazon!! I've been scammed! ;)

yeah will do, needed something cheap as looking at getting a 1x-4x eventually but need the funds + research to pick the right one. From what I've done so far in the garden it seems fine but will let you know how it goes Sunday.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Waiting on this coming , along with suitable PTT for the Baofeng

£26 Ebay

Worth a punt  😉

PHONES.PNG

Your going to be at a right disadvantage with these bud , you won’t hear anything bar your radio chatter .

BC31DD3A-9A4D-4330-A3DE-6BA1B342F235.jpeg

• Supporters

Had another Odin adapter turn up (to add to the AUG and shot shell ones I had yesterday) an AK this time from fleabay £8.40something delivered , yes it took 3wks to arrive BUT it’s the same one Patrolbase are bumping out for £11.99 so once you factor in you’ll end up buying more stuff (which you probably didn’t really want) to warrant the fixed delivery charge I was happy to wait 3wks for it .👍

203968F4-4624-41AF-A3AD-D8F2E79B81DB.jpeg

680BDE23-581A-4424-BFA8-0B722493E2B6.jpeg

6 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Yup

gotta give the opposition a fighting chance 😉

If you find these are a pile of shite, look into earmor products. Basically budget sordins.

11 hours ago, L3wisD said:

My Kytech CSD (Custom sound device)  prototype arrived 😎

B97M5oo.jpg

dWfxqmM.jpg

jGAGJHX.jpg

jSVn16n.jpg

Does it just make gun noises? I'm way too lazy to google it assuming that's what it is.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
28 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Does it just make gun noises? I'm way too lazy to google it assuming that's what it is.

It can play anything you want really.

It's a speaker disguised as a PEQ box (of sorts) that takes a micro SD.

This then plugs into a little Barrel extension which has a sensor (and tracer unit!) Which detects when the BBs pass through then it'll either play the sounds on the card in order or random etc.

So the most popular train of thought is to use it for gun firing sounds, but I want it to be more fun. Things like:

*BANG!

*PEW!

*OI! Mate! Call that!

*Call that fucking hit!

*The squeak of a certain rubber chicken

*Predator quotes

Etc 😎

29 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

This then plugs into a little Barrel extension which has a sensor (and tracer unit!) Which detects when the BBs pass through then it'll either play the sounds on the card in order or random etc.

So the most popular train of thought is to use it for gun firing sounds, but I want it to be more fun. Things like:

*BANG!

*PEW!

*OI! Mate! Call that!

*Call that fucking hit!

*Predator quotes

Etc 😎

Fart noise or nothing, or record yourself doing very lame gun impressions for single and full auto.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

If you find these are a pile of shite, look into earmor products. Basically budget sordins.

I use a set of Howard Leight Honeywell ear defenders with a fist mike plugged in to them as well as my knock off sordins .

Good man honesty at last ! If you can’t be arsed to look say it ! 🤣🤣🤣

first order from flecktarn.co.uk arrived yesterday. never used them before but Comms were ok, and it all arrived on time.

I ordered a viper rigging belt, an osprey MK4 smoke grenade pouch and a bulle drop leg dump pouch. and I have to say the dump pouch is surprisingly good quality for the price, better than viper or condor almost on a par with WAS but not quite.

IMG_20190207_075231.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

*BANG!

*PEW!

*OI! Mate! Call that!

*Call that fucking hit!

*Predator quotes

Etc 😎

can you fit it to an m4 and get it to shout "freedom!" every shot? with a side option of "FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!" for full auto? :P

2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

*BANG!

*PEW!

*OI! Mate! Call that!

*Call that fucking hit!

*Predator quotes

make it sound like the foam finger from dead space 2, Bang pew pew 

13 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Picked up 6 x Cybergun FAMAS 120 round midcaps to replace the 7 x TM FAMAS 69 round mags I just sold. 

Annnnnnd these are out of stock according to a voicemail left to me. Patrol base stock system strikes again 😉