5 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

USP match?

From where?

Zeroin it was used, may have it tomorrow

On 20/01/2019 at 07:58, Enid_Puceflange said:

They have a neck inside them that is adjustable elastic

easy to access or restrict the size of it to stop bouncies getting out 👍

EC2BBCB6-3B1B-4A56-8927-83E1FE6607AF.jpeg

Kind of reminds me of an arsehole, combined with the brainbugs mouth off starship troopers

11 hours ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Zeroin it was used, may have it tomorrow

Kind of reminds me of an arsehole, combined with the brainbugs mouth off starship troopers

how much did you pay?

Just now, L3wisD said:

I want one... :(

Along with the Pulse Rifle.. the AUG... the Microgun... the Tippman M4.. the M&P9 the....

Been longing for one for ages and just thought I gotta do it so I did.

On 31/01/2019 at 13:42, Compulsive Reload said:

IMG_20190131_134035.jpg

IMG_20190131_134050.jpg

IMG_20190131_134112.jpg

IMG_20190131_134001.jpg

IMG_20190131_134020.jpg

IMG_20190131_133818.jpg

goddamn steal that is. XD

1 hour ago, Compulsive Reload said:

How much you reckon it's worth then, it isn't perfect

Wear, here and there

I pad £180 for one of mine, £380 with shipping for the pair, so that's pretty good, i'd say maybe £80-90 would be fair which is half of retail, assuming it's functionally perfect.

Just picked up this bad boy for £54 in the Gunfire dropzone sale. 

eng_pl_MB09-sniper-rifle-replica-1152195057_1.jpg.0f7c68b5f47301665d2817f443ce49e8.jpg

This will be my first bolt action rifle. I was thinking of getting one of these when they were double the price. So pretty happy. 

Also purchased a Maple Leaf Autobot 70 degree hop rubber and 3 additional mags. Not sure what else I should get in the short term. 

3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Just picked up the AirsoftPro VSR hop arm. Have to stick with the stock hop unit as its not to VSR spec. So will install the hop arm along with the Autobot bucking and maybe do a TDC mod. 

On 31/01/2019 at 11:00, RMDavis said:

Just after Christmas I picked up a VFC H&K 416 A5 

It's a gun I have always wanted especially in the RAL8000 paint scheme! I ordered it online from Fubar Bundy, it was a little more expensive than other retailers but it was the only placed that had one in stock. However I had a nice surprise as not long after I placed the order Steve phoned me up to explain that I had over paid as the price had been increased on the website (to cover costs) so a customer could buy it on finance, which they never did. He apologised, and promptly returned me the difference! 

Excellent customer service!  👍

Anyway... I took it along to it's first game, and my first one of the year. I'll be honest I was really disappointed! Don't get me wrong this is a lovely gun to look at, and the build quality is superb/solid but the only thing that really matters is the shooting performance, which left a little to be desired. Maybe I've been spoilt with my mildly upgraded Krytac LVOA-S which even before it's upgrades shot much better out the box.

So although I found a gun that looked awesome, it didn't shoot awesome so I decided to go all out! I dropped it off at Dave's Custom Airsoft for a few tweaks...

Gate TITAN Complete Set V.2 Advanced

* Tokyo Marui Samarium Cobalt Super High Torque Motor

* ProWin CNC HopUp chamber

* Prometheus Air Seal Chamber (purple)

* Prometheus Hop Up Tensioner (Flat Type)

* SHS M100 Tune Up Spring

* SHS High Speed Gear Set (13:1)

* SHS 14 Full Steel Teeth Piston With Aluminium Piston Head

* 6.03mm, Stainless Steel Tight-Bore barrel

Got it back yesterday, and it's a bloody monster! Cannot wait to get it out for some 'pew pew'

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to give a little review along with the purchase. I will do an update after it's first skirmish!

Here's a couple of photos, and one with my trusty LVOA-S which sadly will be going up for sale shortly as I don't need two very similar AR platforms.

Thanks for reading chaps.

thumbnail_DSC_0393.jpg

That is a beauty for sure

That is a beauty for sure!

12 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

I pad £180 for one of mine, £380 with shipping for the pair, so that's pretty good, i'd say maybe £80-90 would be fair which is half of retail, assuming it's functionally perfect.

Ah, thought it was worth more as its rare tbh. 

51 minutes ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Ah, thought it was worth more as its rare tbh. 

It's still used. Like new you'd get retail IMHO, but everyone who wants them probably has them, stocks only dried up a year ago, so...

Plus there are look-a-like on the market now that's a big thing too, meaning all you're selling is trades and brand-name, it's lost it's exclusivity. 

2 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

It's still used. Like new you'd get retail IMHO, but everyone who wants them probably has them, stocks only dried up a year ago, so...

Plus there are look-a-like on the market now that's a big thing too, meaning all you're selling is trades and brand-name, it's lost it's exclusivity. 

Whats the look like one as I was originally after two silver ones as I like tomb raider

2 hours ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Whats the look like one as I was originally after two silver ones as I like tomb raider

Firepower Super Raider shitty spring thing. 

UHC Tomb Raider  nother springer.

and the official springer: https://www.airsoftzone.com/en/USP-Match-Spring-Gun-Dual-Tone-Heckler-Koch-3558en998/ 

But most of the demand comes from cosplayers not airsofters so if it looks good in a photo... Plus it's only been a year or so since the last ones came out of Hong Kong, so it'll be a good while before there's multiple competing bids for them. Might never be if another contender comes along or they get resurrected by umerex, they really shot themselves in the foot making them black. 

5 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

Firepower Super Raider shitty spring thing. 

UHC Tomb Raider  nother springer.

and the official springer: https://www.airsoftzone.com/en/USP-Match-Spring-Gun-Dual-Tone-Heckler-Koch-3558en998/ 

But most of the demand comes from cosplayers not airsofters so if it looks good in a photo... Plus it's only been a year or so since the last ones came out of Hong Kong, so it'll be a good while before there's multiple competing bids for them. Might never be if another contender comes along or they get resurrected by umerex, they really shot themselves in the foot making them black. 

Thanks for the links. 

Yeah they really did some people say polish the slide but fuck that. I don't think it will look the same as it won't be the same type if silver. 

Cheers 

1 hour ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Thanks for the links. 

Yeah they really did some people say polish the slide but fuck that. I don't think it will look the same as it won't be the same type if silver. 

Cheers 

polishing only works for a few hours, it's zinc alloy, not aluminium, so it needs chromed. 

Looking to return to airsoft, but not wanting to spend loads so I've purchased a Second hand G&G L85 AFV - In need of some love and attention and currently in with a local tech for a service. To complete a CQB look for it, I've also bought a G&G L85a1 Cocking Lever, Helix Slim AFG, Cheap Surpressor, Dovetail to Weaver Adapter and a Low Profile Red Dot. 

The receiver will also need a good fettle at some point as it's currently got a tan spray job ....

On 03/02/2019 at 11:13, rocketdogbert said:

If you decide to polish, use this stuff to keep the oxygen from patinating the slide, it’s superb👍🏻

D22ED952-A5A0-4D28-95F3-456171D519B2.thumb.jpeg.fc07dd91abf9c32618232f83049aa0b6.jpeg

Yeah can confirm this stuff is the shit. Use it on my swords, I rub it in as quick as I can and use a very small amount as it goes along way.

On 03/02/2019 at 00:18, Vulpiness said:

polishing only works for a few hours, it's zinc alloy, not aluminium, so it needs chromed. 

I see, prob meant sand it then polish I guess.