The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

EhobbyAsia sent me an email saying they couldnt provide the stock of some items. (5 G36 midcaps, 1 MP5 RDS, 1 AUG Highcap, 1 Guarder barrel)

So ordered

ZCI 407mm 6.02 barrel to go in my ARX160

Acetech Mosfet to go in the ARX160. 

Also ordered

Pistol retention strap

Guarder G36 Cylinder/piston set.

Just have to get the mags some other time and I can live without the RDS. 

BFG 10 speed triple M4 in MC and a pair of crux terminatus patches and a pair of glow in the dark imperial eagles, praise be to the God Emperor of mankind! 

Finally chosen my new sight a Vortex strikefire II 2-7 zoom. It's looking sweet

• Supporters

Brand new Jing gong M16A2 , actually bought it just for parts to use on an old and battered TM M16 restoration project but now it’s in my sweaty little mitts I think I may keep it as is , feel really nice and solid and the gearbox sounds lovely and crisp so think I’ll give it a run out at my next game day and see how it performs .

me thinks I’ll be needing to spend even MORE money to get the TM back to its original state ! 🤦‍♂️

20190105_173954.thumb.jpg.6b7f801e0a58e3e870d6d8cc9e1708e4.jpg

Secutor Rudis Magna.

Honestly, out of the box, better than my extensively modified we g18c, except for fps consistentcy and gas efficiency. Although, that will be remedied by some upgrades I will do to it.

Oh, the rmr is trash btw. I expected it to be but I wamted the slide cut out to fit a better one.

Just picked up a dot for the arp (as the t1 will stay on my am-009), this one

https://gunfire.com/en/products/red-dot-1x40-reflex-sight-replica-black-1152205534.html

Does it look ugly? Holy cow it does (and I may actually like its ugliness)

Does it work? Yes, the dot is an actual dot and being huge it also give good peripheral vision..

Had a similar one (although smaller, lens diameter was around 30) on a g36 and it was really comfortable to look through.

P_20190107_130234_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

P_20190107_130137_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

New 2-7X scope for the SCAR DMR project. From here the next step is 3D printing an M-LOK rail extension (I know there's one you can buy but I'm a glutton for punishment) and adaptor for a PTS PRS. Also converting the 5 high caps it came with into mid caps, hard wiring the trigger to install a BTC CHIMERA in the stock and then the internal upgrades can start. 

IMG_20190109_183035.jpg

• Supporters

Bought a pair of Emerson G3 Combat Pants for £30.

I've also got a pair of unused unbranded G3s as well that'll need to go. Will pop it up in the Classifieds over the weekend. 

s-l1600.jpg

13 hours ago, Crazy_Crystal said:

so the postman delivered this today. hopefully the maple leaf hop unit and crazy jet barrel will extend the range a bit further. 🙂

IMG_20190109_213039.jpg

Where did you get this from? Seems to be out of stock in a lot of places :(

@Slamz I put it together from the individual parts on skirmshop UK. if you use the code HAWK you get a few % off and that means it's only a little more expensive than the out of stock bundle...

not ideal, but it's in stock at least 🙂