The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Moderators

iPhone case for £2 from Firesupport 😂😂

42 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

You actually gonna keep this MWS variant?😂

Of course not!!!

36 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Meh, who knows, I love it at the moment though, got a few plans for it, scopes and stocks etc

People - watch the sales section in late February / early March..... LIKE HAWKS! 😆

40 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Meh, who knows, I love it at the moment though, got a few plans for it, scopes and stocks etc

Just be careful if you’re removing the barrel. People have been really struggling. Seems TM have locktited EVERYTHING

• Supporters

ASG M40A3 for £35. Figured it's about time I try my hand at sniping plus it'll give me something to tinker with over the weekend. 

37 minutes ago, Gepard said:

ASG M40A3 for £35. Figured it's about time I try my hand at sniping plus it'll give me something to tinker with over the weekend. 

Damn. Nice price. Where did you snag that?

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Damn. Nice price. Where did you snag that?

On Prefired a few days ago in the boneyard section. The guy who sold it to me is a member on the forums and had it up for £65 originally in the Classifieds. 

It's missing the hopup but I can get one of those pretty easily and it came with a spare spring and a tightbore barrel as extra. Nothing else wrong with it to my knowledge. 

Picked up quite possibly the worlds most expensive metal delayer chip. The King Arms one for £12. 

Also a plastic Lonex one and a set of rare Guarder ALICE clips. 

G&G ARP 9 with drum mag

Ares steel cylinder for muh striker

M-Lok rail segment for those dank grips.

Not bad as a Christmas present :)

• Supporters

_BCfEgCDky5vXtZ-Xkg-hL6UvF-6zLRREzFABud5f4vbLhHXeCeju8HM0hiwRtTA0Xvvz3fywfJZKnlg7DZ9cmBfACBMiNotw6GEkzHeHNkAYUtVsaNZizIJzYOEHT3ruOGo_NS9AHe7mAKyXNXzWnLWg_s7UoIiUk1o-EP7CpsNIZtwvW42Qzxko9B6i7jzQPSFprLhRu9tNtfgS9l0q2GY1zoY54HcWYwtwyvgUizu3JnGvG2I72zFUCAsOemTjA3Q1GOZUEEKnD50nkjcGMRSlx-xq9HauKYipenthmeVdnKoNZnJMvc52PPv1ptVfg1QW50Xz4RvWGMcsBXIsK-pIlR9Fekm_ybOBI1gV-FIIDjf5pIS6ektlT4fMJ7orxD2TtXzS2yX9rD_ZeSbJpDj0Vj62NTQ2OisIQmyzlt6ALor01xL8jO4Ax42MKlAV4eNYtDCzNNMGSZyuFXkcf0yA51iawIS_m2G1XqbB66y1ncQbbbTls3GxshJCB7gMoe2q0PUHhTaWWCZutLYDOjotglAlMdfJ8D5BOr1wr2BbMOTcoByeqqUG0vvLWHN6b2WmDTTBCRiIRpRRWJuPRg6w9_AI3qbs6xrqFkT4O_PmGuZWpFItpYAem1wm_VYiXrvBTRuHHDSlPRJVfGjiurX=w1560-h753-no

-Roman Kurmaz custom made crye style stuff in Afghan Army issued camo, US Mitchell pattern and Tiger Stripe

-Crye Gen 2 set in Danish M84

-Crye G3 lowers in Woodland and MC Black

-Trials CS95 UBACS

-Patagonia PCU L5 jacket in AOR1

-Altama OTB Mids, SSD Edition

-TNVC Stickers

-Raine Inc FirstSpear tubes bridger

-Custom made micro rig/placard in RG

-Noise fighters gel ear cups for Sordins

-Wilcox NVG lanyard

-Gearskin for PVS-14

-Big batch of patches not pictured

20 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

That actually looks pretty decent, might pick one up! 

I wouldn’t get a MK2 unless you’ve got a PVS 31 Battery box, the MK1 would be better suited id say say.

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

I wouldn’t get a MK2 unless you’ve got a PVS 31 Battery box, the MK1 would be better suited id say say.

Providing it's a copy of a TNVC Mohawk MK2 it's sized to fit an ANVIS battery box so I should be ok.  If not it's only £15 😂

4 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

Providing it's a copy of a TNVC Mohawk MK2 it's sized to fit an ANVIS battery box so I should be ok.  If not it's only £15 😂

I thought a MK1 would be better cause then you’ve got the removable weight thingy bob....unless you actually run a battery box with your nods?

Half a bottle of Japanese whiskey + a 5am trawl through airsoft sites in languages I can’t read= VFC SR-25 GBBR on it’s way to me. 

.... I just wish there was a box I could have put my UKARA number in 😭

• Supporters

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

£10 scope on Amazon. 

Looks very clear, nice and easy to zoom. Nice reticle.

IMG_20181224_221141.thumb.jpg.2e95334c86a32ce2773838451f284133.jpg

Ah, good shout! I was gonna grab one myself for my new M40A3. Do you have a link?

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Here you are. Merry Christmas 

Excelvan 3-9x40 Hunting Scope... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M4NI8A4?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

So apparently if you add 3 items to your wishlist you get a £4 coupon. New scope for £6? Bargain!