The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Skara said:

Although I'm not a fan of that type of knife (4" scandi ftw) it looks great!

I’ve got a shit load of Scandinavian knives , everything from a 1&1/2inch frost carving knife right up to a monstrous Scrama from Varusteleka and many in between (even a good few I’ve made my self) there just excellent daily work knives .

Always wanted a Ka-bar but couldn’t justify the price for a genuine one then found one couple of quid short of half price AND I was all over it like a tramp on a dropped kebab ! 😍

10 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Pretty sure knives have been used for all that prior to 1942 :D

Yuk fecking yuk ! 🤦‍♂️

Smart arse ! 🤣🤣🤣

Just picked up 9 GSG (CYMA) MP5 High Cap mags. 5 for me and 4 for my battlebuddy. Action Hobbies have them for £5 per mag. Hopefully they should fit the JG's no problems. 

Have also picked up an ICS MP5SD Silencer Adapter. It converts the weird twisted end silencer into a standard CW 14mm thread. Now I just need to find a CW Tracer unit (Would rather not have an adapter as I am already using one!)

• Supporters

Picked up an Aimpoint CompM4 replica. By far my favourite RDS. Will pop a pic up in the gun picture thread in a bit. 

2018-11-28_13.59.56.jpg

Just ordered a nice cheap and cheerful chest rig specifically to put my P90 mag pouches on, so I can have a fairly mobile loadout for when I want to run around with the SMG!

I've never used a chest rig before, but looks perfect for what I need and means I don't have to keep swapping the molle mag pouches out on my WAS Ricas plate carrier... 

https://www.military1st.co.uk/mcr4-498-condor-ops-chest-rig-coyote-brown.html

3 hours ago, Gepard said:

Picked up an Aimpoint CompM4 replica. By far my favourite RDS. Will pop a pic up in the gun picture thread in a bit. 

2018-11-28_13.59.56.jpg

Nice scope, where did you pick that up and for how much?

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, tasum said:

Nice scope, where did you pick that up and for how much?

Bought it from https://airsoftdeals.co.uk for £10 inc postage. Wasn't any in stock so I messaged them via Facebook and as it happens they had one that was marked as "faulty". Took a chance on it and got it to work just fine. 

Nice solid RDS. Came with a metal killflash, riser and lens cap which was nice. 

They mentioned having some back in stock in about 2 months but you could probably pick one up on AliExpress for about £30. 

7 minutes ago, Gepard said:

they had one that was marked as "faulty"

Faulty as in? Scratched paint?

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Skara said:

Faulty as in? Scratched paint?

No the externals are all fine. Apparently they couldn't get it to switch on. Internals damaged or something..

Works just fine though. 

I scored a Pelicase 1660, for, well £140 basically. Bargain!

It doesn't hold my M4s - too long - but everything else, my whole AS collection, goes in there. Looks cool AF all nestled in foam cut outs inside a bloody great tacticool crate. (Useful as I'm moving house).

Also bought an ASG CZ75 SP01 Accu, in effect upgraded out of the box, a match pistol basically: very high quality with all steel internals (allegedly), single action adjustable match trigger, bigger rear sight and fiberoptic front and rather luscious CNC aluminium grips. It's all metal, even if not steel. Uses both C02 and gas.

I don't really care for the looks - my KWA HK45 is more handsome and nicer in the hand - but it feels really solid with a lovely crisp trigger reset and action. Low bore axis means it's easy to aim.

Supposed to be good for an easy 50 yards+ and I've seen that so far but I think the hop is still wearing in as the first few shots are way low then it slowly gets into it and starts reaching out. Happier on C02 even than Guarder Black Power Up gas, being all metal it's a gas hog.

Quite good groupings even at more than 40 yards I think but it's windy, I've only fired about 200 shots through it so far and I hope once I've fired closer to a 1000 then the hop will be worn in so as to be more consistent? I hope?

TBH this is my first pistol of such high quality so I'm not sure what to expect.

IMG_0513.jpg

7 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

WAS universal holster in coyote brown with 20% off. No pictures because it hasn't arrived yet.

Very happy with the price: about 35 quid and free postage.

Tell us how it is once it arrives!

Kinda tempted to buy one, once i get my hands on a TM Mk23 :)

• Supporters

The warrior universal has been around years, tons of positive reviews out there.  Long as you don't need to mount a light and your pistol isn't mega small or monster huge, it should work for 95% of what most people would be using.  

2 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

The warrior universal has been around years, tons of positive reviews out there.  Long as you don't need to mount a light and your pistol isn't mega small or monster huge, it should work for 95% of what most people would be using.  

Only note is that they tend to release mags on 1911 types due to the button placement. 

Well my src 1911 MEU finally arrived from Poland yesterday, no hard carry case tho which is disappointing seeing as it's listed as coming with one, no real biggie tho as the rif itself seems to be working well and can't argue at the price for my first gbb sidearm

If you purchased it from an add that says hard case contact them, your entitled to it.  They should send you one or a partial refund or mybe offer something else if they haven't got one.

On 30/11/2018 at 14:54, BigAl said:

If you purchased it from an add that says hard case contact them, your entitled to it.  They should send you one or a partial refund or mybe offer something else if they haven't got one.

Good plan will drop them a message, tbh it's only a minor inconvenience though but can't hurt to try

Update, after the usual 1 email per day fiasco they have offered me a partial refund as the rif no longer comes with a case but the listing wasn't updated to reflect that, gonna put it towards a long rifle case to hold all my rifs rather than a pistol one tho

Edited by Valentine
Update

MIght as well try, probably get something.

Might as well list my most recent Purchases:

Crime Scene Tape - Toilet Roll. lol

Camo'd HK USP Tactical

VFC G28 AEG :)

14 minutes ago, BigAl said:

MIght as well try, probably get something.

Might as well list my most recent Purchases:

Crime Scene Tape - Toilet Roll. lol

Camo'd HK USP Tactical

VFC G28 AEG :)

Clearly in order of usefulness there!

Just got a Maxx hop up for ICS M4/CXP series with tracer.

As the tracer was only about £14 more, I thought might as well, as it is twice that if bought separately.

Cheers

G