The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

KSC Makarov that was boneyard at Fire Support for £50.  It fires fine though just needs a shim to keep the trigger bar in place.

GBase copy of a Trijcon SRS Red Dot

• Moderators

some 'underarmour' from UKT....60% off overall...why not! :lol:

13 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Are the pouches you're referring to not in this picture?  Because those are just Pencott.  Entirely possible I'm mis-understanding however.

3 hours ago, Skara said:

Russians usually copy western patterns and call it with their own names, but that doesn't look like partizan camo 😕

It does resemble the spectre variant, but it's just Pencott Greenzone 

i believe it may be '8fields' PG camo...... 

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/vests-rigs/assault-plate-carrier-cummerbund-pg-8fields?from=listing&campaign-id=19

9 minutes ago, djben9 said:

Pencott 

Greenzone 

Camouflage

PG Camo :P

• Moderators

good to know there is a cheaper alternative! ;)

36 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

I know it's good to have cheap products but does annoy me that they can get away with ripping of Pencott materials 😕

Same the world over in this day and age tho.

Chinese companies have always ripped off camouflage patterns.. MultiCam, M81, DPM, the Italian Vegetata, A-Tacs..

Some are easily told by completely wrong colour schemes and plasticky look, others are really close to the real deal..

photo_2018-11-21_18-01-01.thumb.jpg.92ae07fb79e2874d584698910e99ed47.jpg

Arrived earlier today. G&G GPM92 Beretta. Gun didn't work at first.. there was NO lubrication at all in the assembly, receiver, nothing.

Stripped it, lubed all the parts; now it cycles and loads just fine.

• Supporters

Just going by what it said on the invoice ! 

Were all listed as ‘partisan style pouches’ 

8 hours ago, Skara said:

Russians usually copy western patterns and call it with their own names, but that doesn't look like partizan camo 😕

It does resemble the spectre variant, but it's just Pencott Greenzone 

35 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Just going by what it said on the invoice ! 

Were all listed as ‘partisan style pouches’ 

It's ok :P

You can pretend it's the partizan spectre variant :P the difference is that Pencott has a pixelated pattern, Partizan Spectre has round shapes and resembles flecktarn :) nothing major though, they'll surely work out just fine on a Cyka Blyat kit :)

on a side note, some Russian patterns look very interesting for the environment I play in, I may get a full suit of something in the near future.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

It's ok :P

You can pretend it's the partizan spectre variant :P the difference is that Pencott has a pixelated pattern, Partizan Spectre has round shapes and resembles flecktarn :) nothing major though, they'll surely work out just fine on a Cyka Blyat kit :)

on a side note, some Russian patterns look very interesting for the environment I play in, I may get a full suit of something in the near future.

To be honest bud I couldn’t give a flying fornication what’s it’s proper name is ! 🤣🤣 I just thought ooh that’s different AND none of it (bar the back panel which was £2 something) cost me more than a quid each and that most deffo had a big bearing on its choice  ! 👍👍👍👍👍

i do love TG’s sales ! 😁

Picked up another AirsoftPRO G36 Hop unit. These units are pretty interesting in that it bolts onto the gearbox. Extra stable. Straightens up the barrel which is especially useful on a G36. 

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Picked up another AirsoftPRO G36 Hop unit. These units are pretty interesting in that it bolts onto the gearbox. Extra stable. Straightens up the barrel which is especially useful on a G36. 

Sounds interesting, is it universal in fitting or make specific ? I have an ics G33 is fancy improving . 👍

11 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Sounds interesting, is it universal in fitting or make specific ? I have an ics G33 is fancy improving . 👍

Replaces any TM/JG compatible hop unit. Looking at the G33 standard hop unit its likely a big fat no!

• Supporters

And that lady’s and gent’s is a proper question & answer , thank you good sir !😉

🤣🤣🤣

Titan Lithium Ion battery... Read good things about them...anyone else have one, how have they performed?

Also, a quick question.  I have a ICS-MARS Carbine, with the split gearbox..those things seem pretty well built.  Do you think I could run a 11.1v instead of a 7.4 in it. (It does not have a mosfet in it yet...)

20181121_172248.jpg

It's awesome....eye relief is very good,  Quality & Clarity of the glass is outstanding and the x1-x6 zoom is great..plus the free no quibble warranty is hard to beat. :)

Only negative is the lens caps are naff..will need to buy sturdier ones.

A mate and I wanted a project gun to work on, so I bought an 'unknown' L85 from the airsoft jumble at our site on sunday. It had been stripped out and converted to use as a laser training weapon for cadets. There are no internals I was told, that's ok I thought , excuse to buy and tech a gearbox and suitable hop unit etc. So haggled and got it for £30 including the dummy mag, which is machined from a solid aluminium billet ! Any way got it home and opened it up to take a look, and its full of wiring for the laser conversion , but wait a minute that's a whacking great bolt, and there is an inner barrel and that looks like most of a trigger box, Its only a bloomin WE GBB version, the cost of the few internals that are actually missing is going to be less than if it was an AEG, the mags on the other hand are a bit pricey . All the parts are ordered , soooo looking foreword to getting it on the range !

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

Pretty sure the new AW gas drum mags will fit it

That's handy to know, thanks. Ive been looking at the 'double' mags which look quite cool

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

Bought but not bought.

Ares AS02 in FDE.

Gave the shop a deposit as my roommate hasn't paid the rent yet (as always)..

Will collect it in a week or two, hopefully :)

IMG-20181123-WA0001.jpg

These look to me as if they should be owned by a poacher or some well dodgy mafia hitman ! 😱

Really is a marmite gun BUT as long as your happy bud that’s all that matters .👍

As we all know “opinions are like arse holes , everyone has one and quite frankly I’m not interested in most !” 😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Skara said:

Bought but not bought.

Ares AS02 in FDE.

Gave the shop a deposit as my roommate hasn't paid the rent yet (as always)..

Will collect it in a week or two, hopefully :)

IMG-20181123-WA0001.jpg

Now that is lovely. If it wasn't for the Silverback existing this would be my choice for a sniper rifle.