The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

I have a rhino 1750mah Lipo for mine, it is the exact size of the battery compartment and I have never used more than 1 a day. I don’t auto much. If at all.

Ok thanks ill take a look for one now cheers pal

Finally got a bog standard AKM

LCT AKM and 3x 70rd mags. 

Used it at Cold War game this weekend - its lovely

Brand new TM EG1000 MAX long type motor for my P90 build. Not the greatest motor in the world. But perfectly fine for my needs. Reliable is the word. 

• Supporters
On 10/11/2018 at 09:11, Biggee83 said:

Ok cheers i only have the one so far i hardly use full auto would this last me most of the day till i can get new one 

Unless you totally spam the trigger continually all day long a1300 7.4 should last you all day no probs matey . 

16 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Unless you totally spam the trigger continually all day long a1300 7.4 should last you all day no probs matey . 

Yes it lasted me all day thanks 

10 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

As @Dentonboy knows I’ve formed a bit of an addiction! 

New Index 15 and Zeta AR!7D0A125B-D127-4D70-B75C-C5D6718AD316.thumb.jpeg.240a9e0026a681c12de937a460ee84fc.jpeg

I've not noticed... 

Just got the last few parts of the P90 build from Fire Support. 

Went the whole hog. 

Guarder Cylinder enhancement set for P90

Guarder Steel Bushing set for P90

Laylax FF P90 Custom magazine catch

Ultimate Spring Guide for version 6 gearboxes. 

Also picked up a set of Maple super feed midcap springs for my KSG M4 mags. 

Sat down with the LVOA-S last night and fitted the Prometheus tight bore barrel and Asg Ultimate Boost Motor (30k)

The new motor has improved the trigger response no end, and the rof has definitely been increased! 

The two videos show the before and after... 

Looking forward to heading over to Gunman Eversley this Sunday to try it out! 

• Supporters
On 24/09/2018 at 08:59, cropzy said:

And what if the catch gets shot or caught mid game and whoosh your face is exposed.

Old post but question answered, kydex shroud covering the catch and as I wasn’t getting on with mesh and was a bit dubious of the clear lenses quality I’ve replaced it with an iridium motorbike visor .👍

3EE480B6-C73E-41B3-AEF3-C483F8F9F321.jpeg

New HPA Toy! 

Wolverine Spartan. ARP 9 front rail, ARP 9 stock, Ex Rental receivers from Halo Mill. Stock G&G inner barrel and Hop unit.

Needs 120psi and max dwell time to reach 290fps on .25s so its gonna be really inefficient but whatever! New toy gonna be fun! 😂

20181118_163250.jpg

50 minutes ago, Slamz said:

Bought 2018's most overused gun as it came up cheap with loads of mags. Got a drum mag on the way too for full Cliché meme points

I mean, there is a reason its overused, enjoy it! 

1 minute ago, Slamz said:

I didn't mean it as a bad thing, wanted one for an while! I shall, the ROF is pretty mental, it'll be like a mini lmg with the drug mag 

Where can I get that mag! it sounds like fun! 😂

And yeah the rof is mental, a lot of the speedsofters use these now as completely stock guns and it's like the AEG version of a Polarstar XD

How reactive is the trigger?

Hao Industries Geissele rail came today, absolutely amazed at the quality of it. Fitment wise, took a fair amount of lube (wahey) and elbow grease due to the tight tolerances but eventually went on and fits perfectly flush with the receiver. 

HK416SD.thumb.jpg.5c9756e0f93d9736833d209744c67721.jpg

The GK Airsoft KAC QD silencer was another recent purchase from PowAir6, had planned to fit an AceTech AT2000 inside the can, but it isn't quite wide enough. So back to the drawing board on that one. Thinking about getting the Predator and having it painted. 

• Supporters

Had a sale notification from TG the other wk with an absolute (well I think so any way) bargain on a Well Gas AK74 that I just couldn’t pass on , so here it is with 4 additional mags as well ! 

Plus I picked up some pouches in there take on partisan camo just to help enhance the eastern block vibe .

5A5BEA09-1B03-4FD3-855C-290FD3E68940.jpeg

10 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Are the pouches you're referring to not in this picture?  Because those are just Pencott.  Entirely possible I'm mis-understanding however.

Russians usually copy western patterns and call it with their own names, but that doesn't look like partizan camo 😕

It does resemble the spectre variant, but it's just Pencott Greenzone