one sparky new SRS 1x38 Reflex Sight .

im a happy pagan ! 

7501FD14-9314-45C3-8CAF-1A9CB555A7F4.jpeg

EA3D11C6-5A26-49E3-AA28-B9CB43F2BF24.jpeg

Love ‘em, don’t love the kill flash. MLE sell a nice BB protector instead

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Love ‘em, don’t love the kill flash. MLE sell a nice BB protector instead

Hahaha just been talking to a mate about this very thing ! AND he couldn’t remember who he got his from ! 😂😂😂 

Just make sure MLE has it in stock. They stung me for £100 the other week...

47 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Who is MLE please?

MLE Mart. They have a website and an eBay store. They have lots of stuff advertised and decent prices. Just be careful about their stock. It’s not just this company though. I ordered from them and they refunded me (quickly tbf). Ordered from Tiger111hk and they took my money and didn’t have it either. It’s just HK websites in general are shit. I’m looking for an airsoft PRS stock, but I’m not willing to throw that much money to HK for them to not have it. 

A real steel US Army ACH Kevlar helmet.

It's a bit OTT for Airsoft, but I absolutely love it. Perfect fit and surprisingly light compared to the Mk6 Kevlar Helmet the TA issued me back in the day...

IMG_20181101_191806.thumb.jpg.6192dead0c4199258cc6cba42d9b3343.jpg

IMG_20181101_191754.thumb.jpg.6066309752e957a10d49031e595bfa8e.jpg

IMG_20181101_191819.thumb.jpg.192e80ed6ee3d132e416ad90cdd59c40.jpg

On 24/10/2018 at 21:39, Immortal said:

s-l1600.jpg

Got myself a new Tropentarn Parka... yes it's true I am made of grey foam and have no face.

Shoot me a PM if you want any more Tropentarn bits - I've got HEAPS of Bundeswehr issue stuff that I've hoarded and won't ever use. :) 

• Supporters
On 24/10/2018 at 21:39, Immortal said:

Got myself a new Tropentarn Parka... yes it's true I am made of grey foam and have no face.

Positive from a negative at least with a faceless foam head you don’t need to obscure your vision with a black block or wear one of those horrible pixel Camo masks to have your picture taken ????

27 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Positive from a negative at least with a faceless foam head you don’t need to obscure your vision with a black block or wear one of those horrible pixel Camo masks to have your picture taken ????

It is true, if you all knew who I was I'd have to EMP us back into the dark ages.

On 31/10/2018 at 14:27, Druid799 said:

I like coming home to parcels ! 😆

one sparky new SRS 1x38 Reflex Sight .

im a happy pagan ! 

7501FD14-9314-45C3-8CAF-1A9CB555A7F4.jpeg

EA3D11C6-5A26-49E3-AA28-B9CB43F2BF24.jpeg

Damn it I want one of these too

Picked up a Cyma CM.011 G36c as Birthday/Christmas present for my SE tour Battlebuddy. I do not drive and without him I wouldn't get to see so many sites, never takes a penny for fuel or the dart charge despite offering every weekend. He loves the armed police look so I know he's been ogling the G36c. It might arrive a bit hot on the FPS front though! Let's hope the compression isn't great 😉

Also picked up a 5KU Cookie cutter B flash hider for my thicc boi M4 to complete the blocky look.

FB3344(1).JPG

5ku-182-b_03.jpg

On 31/10/2018 at 22:24, Wo1f said:

MLE Mart. They have a website and an eBay store. They have lots of stuff advertised and decent prices. Just be careful about their stock. It’s not just this company though. I ordered from them and they refunded me (quickly tbf). Ordered from Tiger111hk and they took my money and didn’t have it either. It’s just HK websites in general are shit. I’m looking for an airsoft PRS stock, but I’m not willing to throw that much money to HK for them to not have it. 

I always message Keith (not his actual name but the name he goes by) before I buy anything, he list's stuff he doesn't have but has access too as he will just pop along to a shop that's local and then send it (not the best way of working admittedly) He is however awesome for dropping prices if you go on his ebay store and make and offer, as long as it isn't taking the piss he generally accepts anything, I also trust his ebay store to be more reliable as to if he has it in stock rather than the website. I've got some cracking deals from him in the past and if there's something I cant get hold of you can also message him and he'll go and find it for you!

First @AK47frizzle that is one of the sickest things I have seen in a while 

Also, I have upgraded from high caps to 5 midcaps so I can get my tactical reload on and a ripoff of the Orion Sidewinder speed loader because I am cheap AF along with a sling, dump pouch ( for even more tactical reloads) and a 50 round mag from my Glock because that was needed 😂

Drunk purchase from last night. My brain decided that I needed to learn how to work on a gearbox and decided to buy the following: 

CYMA P90 CM060B. 

Specna Arms 14:1 Gearset. 

Element 6mm Steel Bushings (Should have bought bearings). 

Xcortech XET304u Mosfet

SHS P90 Air Nozzle

FMA P90 QD Sling Mount

Element Gearbox Shim set. 

2X SHS M90 Springs

Going for a high speed build, not sure whether to short stroke and go for 11.1v or just go with a standard 7.4v high speed build. Considering I have never worked on anything like this before probably will go 7.4V. I also have a TM Aug barrel that will go in this. 

G36 to M4 Magwell conversion adapter

One point bungee sling

Dump Bag for my SL8 Low Caps. 

11.1v lipo with deans. 

9 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

My brain decided that I needed to learn how to work on a gearbox and decided to buy the following: 

CYMA P90 CM060B

Nice choice, that's the only AEG I've ever worked on and I really enjoyed it. Plus the compression on mine was utterly tragic out of the box (150-180fps on 0.2s) so I had good reason to mess with it.

4 minutes ago, Lollingsgrad said:

Nice choice, that's the only AEG I've ever worked on and I really enjoyed it. Plus the compression on mine was utterly tragic out of the box (150-180fps on 0.2s) so I had good reason to mess with it.

Drunk me impressively remembered that V6 Gearboxes are the easiest to work on. Did you end up replacing the compression parts or did you PFTE it up? 

Any other bits you think I should order? Worth getting a better hop unit along with the bucking and nub? Worth changing the motor or do you think the 14:1 gears will suffice?  For £75 quid brand new cant go wrong with the P90! Though it apparently is 400FPS out of the box. 

27 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Did you end up replacing the compression parts or did you PFTE it up?

Cylinder head was fine after PTFE tape, the o-ring on my piston was just barely too small and sometimes failed to seal so that needed replacing. The nozzle was a lost cause so I just got a replacement SHS one with an O-ring. That took the FPS up to 270.

Any other bits you think I should order?

A new motor, the stock one is so weak. Don't get the SHS high torque 16tpa though, it's a good motor but the screws on the back of it are weirdly chunky and pushes it up too far in that particular motor cage. Some epoxy to stick down the bushings might be good. Could also get some 16awg cable for rewiring and smaller cables for trigger.

Worth getting a better hop unit along with the bucking and nub?

I actually think the stock hop unit is fine although I did replace mine without knowing what I was doing. Something I didn't realise at the time is you only change your hop unit for stable hop application if your stock one can't do it. There's no good upgrades for the P90 in this regard because the Prowin uses the stock arm anyway. You can argue airseal for changing your hop chamber but that's generally resolved with PTFE and/or the dental floss mod.

As for the bucking and nub I just went straight for maple leaf because I got over excited. I wasn't blown away with the results but it's good, like a good stock gun. I suggest trying it out and making your own call or turning to others with more experience on that one.

Do you think the 14:1 gears will suffice? 

I found the stock gears are fine;  I might not be the best person to ask because I prefer ~20rps. Getting silly RPS just because you want to see how to do it is a good enough reason to me though. Try stuff out, break it, fix it again, learn stuff, they're cheap! Good luck.

56 minutes ago, Lollingsgrad said:

Cylinder head was fine after PTFE tape, the o-ring on my piston was just barely too small and sometimes failed to seal so that needed replacing. The nozzle was a lost cause so I just got a replacement SHS one with an O-ring. That took the FPS up to 270.

A new motor, the stock one is so weak. Don't get the SHS high torque 16tpa though, it's a good motor but the screws on the back of it are weirdly chunky and pushes it up too far in that particular motor cage. Some epoxy to stick down the bushings might be good. Could also get some 16awg cable for rewiring and smaller cables for trigger.

I actually think the stock hop unit is fine although I did replace mine without knowing what I was doing. Something I didn't realise at the time is you only change your hop unit for stable hop application if your stock one can't do it. There's no good upgrades for the P90 in this regard because the Prowin uses the stock arm anyway. You can argue airseal for changing your hop chamber but that's generally resolved with PTFE and/or the dental floss mod.

As for the bucking and nub I just went straight for maple leaf because I got over excited. I wasn't blown away with the results but it's good, like a good stock gun. I suggest trying it out and making your own call or turning to others with more experience on that one.

I found the stock gears are fine;  I might not be the best person to ask because I prefer ~20rps. Getting silly RPS just because you want to see how to do it is a good enough reason to me though. Try stuff out, break it, fix it again, learn stuff, they're cheap! Good luck.

Sorry about the questions. Did you replace the O-Ring or the entire piston? Luckily I picked up the SHS nozzle myself. Do you recommend a particular motor? Cheers for the advice!