The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

My MK7 arrived today. Honestly not sure why I bought it - I don't even run a British kit any more! Ah well, it'll be a nice change over the MK6 if I ever decide to bring it out again. 

2018-10-15_13.03.17.jpg

My second pistol. The TM M9 US. The bestest M92 model 😉

Its the closest to the PAMAS French Beretta copy that I can get with an adjustable hop. Which completes my French loadout. 

IMG_20181016_225837.jpg

• Supporters

Couple more ICS mids and a rather nice bargain on a new set of knock off Sordins !👍

5FAD2D59-D230-4432-B2D1-81FD24B4C331.jpeg

A super expensive mk12 carbon PRI handguard for my Mws and I’ve no idea if it will even fit.

I've bought many bits... probably don't need all of them, but handy to have spares since they will fit both my AEGs Untitled.jpg.2feec797b36b3c1a60f02d9cc49ad760.jpg🙂

Also, shims, o-rings and various pots of grease and lube!

Now looking forwards too them all turning up, learn a lot about putting it all in a tiny space, testing and hopefully making my Recce work much better than it ever has from new! :D

• Supporters

New hoodie , saw it , loved it , bought it , simple as that ! 😁

F7801592-4120-47C1-B660-3DD9BA69CDE9.jpeg

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Vance & Heines Big Radius 2 into 1 and a Chinese Clone Daymaker with Halo.

wot no pics, you mean I've got to google them to find out what they are 😉

http://www.emersongear.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_129&product_id=254

Just bought this from my local shop..

Now apart from a new set of camo I should be set for airsoft for a long time :)

until I get some more money of course :P

£35 and cheapest I have seen online is £135...if it is even in stock anymore. 

HurricanE Vital-2 replica laser/light. 

Screenshot_20181020-153922.png

Picked up a couple of TM M92 Mags... £60 :( Picking up a Nuprol M92 Retention paddle holster soon as well. 

On 11/10/2018 at 19:42, sonofsammo said:

After proclaiming I'm not buying anything else airsoft for at least a month, an hour later I bought a WAS gunfighter belt and universal holster from a chap on FB.
Well that went well! 😄 

No, it did not go well. 
Two weeks on and I have nothing for my money but a headache.
Fucking twat.
Responded to messages, saying was in post, will send tracking etc.
Never did. Now not responding to messages. Have had to start a dispute with PayPal.
Goods and Services FTW!
Prick sold it on ebay the day after I paid him ffs - although I bet he never delivered to them either.
I'm off second hand stuff unless I know the seller from now on. Fuck it.

On 15/10/2018 at 13:07, Gepard said:

My MK7 arrived today. Honestly not sure why I bought it - I don't even run a British kit any more! Ah well, it'll be a nice change over the MK6 if I ever decide to bring it out again. 

2018-10-15_13.03.17.jpg

Ahh stolen kit.  Nice to see you handling stolen goods.....Sorry, this is a bete noire of mine.  Mk7s and all body armour plates are still on the restricted list and should not be sold.  In any event, issued kit is still the property of the MOD and selling it by a private individual is theft.  Ergo, unless you have purchased this from a reputable source that had permission to sell it you have broken the law on two counts :) I doubt anyone will ever bother to do anything about it but there you go - information is power.  

11 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Had to Google that.

That's going straight into my vocabulary.

Price of me being over educated and under employed :P

• Supporters
3 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Ahh stolen kit.  Nice to see you handling stolen goods.....Sorry, this is a bete noire of mine.  Mk7s and all body armour plates are still on the restricted list and should not be sold.  In any event, issued kit is still the property of the MOD and selling it by a private individual is theft.  Ergo, unless you have purchased this from a reputable source that had permission to sell it you have broken the law on two counts :) I doubt anyone will ever bother to do anything about it but there you go - information is power.  

Yeah, I've actually seen a few of your comments regarding the Mk7. It's been in use since about 2010 now so I don't feel too bad about it. Wouldn't touch something like a VIRTUS though - not yet anyway. 

Regardless, you're absolutely right. If a copper knocks on my door asking about my new lid then fair enough, that's on me. Whilst I believe the source to be legitimate I don't know for sure. 

• Supporters

The 7 isn't even being procured anymore according to what I've read, anyone going away should get the virtus.  Certainly no reason for anyone to feel bad like their taking the armour off of a service persons' back(/head).

Not saying airsofters shouldn't be very careful about surplus kit they buy, and doubly so posting it online.  Reality is issue kit is decent for the job it's meant to do - an awful lot of it is really impractical for playing airsoft in, so overall you're better off with other stuff for multiple reasons.

2 hours ago, Gepard said:

Yeah, I've actually seen a few of your comments regarding the Mk7. It's been in use since about 2010 now so I don't feel too bad about it. Wouldn't touch something like a VIRTUS though - not yet anyway. 

Regardless, you're absolutely right. If a copper knocks on my door asking about my new lid then fair enough, that's on me. Whilst I believe the source to be legitimate I don't know for sure. 

Still a restricted item though.  its just a pet hate of mine but if we (as MPs) were to chase down every stolen bit of kit we would be working till Hell froze over.  Enjoy the lid

22 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

The 7 isn't even being procured anymore according to what I've read, anyone going away should get the virtus.  Certainly no reason for anyone to feel bad like their taking the armour off of a service persons' back(/head).

Not saying airsofters shouldn't be very careful about surplus kit they buy, and doubly so posting it online.  Reality is issue kit is decent for the job it's meant to do - an awful lot of it is really impractical for playing airsoft in, so overall you're better off with other stuff for multiple reasons.

Understand the point, its more the principle for me. Theft is theft is theft.

44 minutes ago, Immortal said:

s-l1600.jpg

Got myself a new Tropentarn Parka... yes it's true I am made of grey foam and have no face.

It's not bad being expanded polystyrene... At least I have features...

IMG_20181024_222353.jpg