The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

2 hours ago, Seven said:

Prowin 170mm 40rnd hicapa mags.

Filling an empty mag and gas spews out around the edges the entire time its being filled, not just when its full.

A perfect example:

Yep, always install silent fill orings in all my TM mags, doesn’t affect gas fill at all, and much less wasted gas👍🏻

16 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Bought a TMC Halo mask and some TMC goggles but didn't realise the mask required a helmet until after it had been shipped. Could probably have DIY'd a strap to be fair.

Looks very cool though! Bit heavy (500g) and feels like you are wearing an S10 without filters, so I suppose not particularly comfortable. Doesn't have any use, purely cosmetic. I assume the rest of the tube goes into a backpack or something but as mentioned, it has no actual use. Looks to be pretty well put together but won't get the chance to use it properly.

Anyway, sold it 20 mins after it arrived as I don't use a helmet. Goggles are still available if anyone is interested 😂Bought them to compliment the mask but no use for them now.

Would say the mask is fairly overpriced for what it is though.

Probably better off buying a cheap 3M mask and bolting bits to it lol.

20180924_132638.jpg

I'm guessing PP sorted themselves out then? Glad they did.
Gutted for you that you can't make use of the mask though  😞 

The list of all purchases has been made!

- PTS Mega Arms MML Maten .308 GBBR
- 3 additional magazines (they weigh ~856g each 😣)
- Magpul MVG (previously mentioned here)
- PRS stock (GBB Version)
- Extended PRS/MOE/CTR/UBR butt pad
- Madbull OSS BPR2 suppressor (matches the shape and diameter of my handguard!)
- Leupold 3.5-9x50mm (30mm tube) scope (repro)
- Geissele 30mm scope rings/mount (repro)
- 50mm sunshade (God knows if this will fit the scope...)
- 30mm scope mounted level (there is already one in the mount but it looks cool)
- Harris bipod (repro)
- M-Lok adapter for Harris bipods
- M-Lok rail segment (won't be used though)

- Wrench to remove the current buffer tube

I am pretty sure I am missing something but God knows what. Also got a few small things to get, such as flip up lense covers for the scope. Any additional suggestions are also welcome. Done nothing internally, just making it look good for now 😅 I never seem to skirmish them anymore.

I do not have pictures of all this because about 70% of it is still in transit, but I will take some once the family is all together. For now, you can look at the beautiful receiver 😅

I will note that the paint seems rather thin/easily chipped, however. Might need a cerakote job.

Here you are, @sonofsammo!

20180925_105139.jpg

20180925_105607.jpg

On 22/09/2018 at 21:21, Druid799 said:

Came across this a couple of wks ago and thought “that’s mental ! I’m having one !”🤪

so I did ! Arrived today and it’s truly batshit crazy and I love it , it came with the mesh visor fitted but you also get a clear panel as well (but that’s just boring) SO I’ve ordered an iridium motorbike visor to cut down too fit it , much more appropriate to the helmet I thought ?😉

AND the visor is spring loaded ! Press the catch and whoosh ! Up it goes ! 🤩

63ED187F-8442-4310-9B55-AA811C07CCCE.jpeg

679DE5B0-8EB6-499F-8461-9C538F415B84.jpeg

7E71ECBD-387D-43D2-9B69-4C9CF5C40390.jpeg

I just went to have a look at the ebay listing.
Holy crap! - It just needs painting metallic silver. And with a red strip across the eyes.
Cylon loadout!!!!!!

• Supporters
2 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

I just went to have a look at the ebay listing.
Holy crap! - It just needs painting metallic silver. And with a red strip across the eyes.
Cylon loadout!!!!!!

Way ahead of you bud ! 😉

1 hour ago, heroshark said:

@Druid799 May also need longer bolts.

It actually comes with a clear lense panel as well, so the bolts are good to go as is 👍

• Supporters

Just before I went to the NAE this yr I decided got far too many guns just not getting used and I’m turning in too a hoarder , took half a dozen or so and sold then for a small but tidy sum I was very happy with , was feeling well smug with my self that I actually did it ! 

AND here we have the ICS G33 I’ve just bought of this very forum ! 🤦‍♂️

07F971B9-576C-4458-B6AD-6A3DE2C7FC69.jpeg

7 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Genuine?

Yes :) EXPS2-0

Not the NV one unfortunately but does the job.

Had a 512 back in 2000 on an AEG, now using a GBB so 'needed' a proper sight. Comes in a nice pelican style case and with a sticker! more pics of how they are packaged if anyones interested. It would be nice if they included a plastic flat edge tool for the adjustments.

IMG_3321.JPG

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3322.JPG

• Supporters

Very pleased, just won an auction for a Pilgrim TacSac, a low profile covert chest rig, from all the info I can find it looks the dogs wotsits, hopefully it'll arrive in time for the mall game 😁

Edit: arrived today, awesome design, love it, roll on Saturdays mall game 😁

Edited by Tackle

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Tec-Spek said:

Yes :) EXPS2-0

Not the NV one unfortunately but does the job.

Had a 512 back in 2000 on an AEG, now using a GBB so 'needed' a proper sight. Comes in a nice pelican style case and with a sticker! more pics of how they are packaged if anyones interested. It would be nice if they included a plastic flat edge tool for the adjustments.

Box s very prity and all but pic of the scope mounted would be nice 👍

P.S. Just man up and tell the truth , you wanted it so you got it end off ,

needed it my arse ! 😉

🤣🤣